Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 34. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
I  have read that NEO is called the chinese BTC, do you agree with this? I think that if they call it so, it must have a lot of benefits compared to other coins. i think it is worth investing in NEO if China accepts it
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
why not, buy before the price goes to the moon. do not regret something that has been spilled. this is a good time to buy and I think NEO will be like ethereum in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
If you have missed the train of Bitcoin and Ethereum, you maybe want to invest in NEO as it is the “Chinese” Ethereum that has an enormous potential in its technology as well as its market value.  Neo is the best altcoin. It is backed by some governmental organisations. The best part is it is now being listed in many exchanges. Which means the price is going to soar high.
Activity: 274
July 18, 2018, 04:06:17 AM
For neo these prices are very low.These prices will be much higher and there is not much risk.neo can be bought.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 18, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
This altcoin is rising now and it is a good chance to buy it for future moves with it. It is suitable as for holding and as for trading I think so I can say you should buy it.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 02:52:59 AM
NEO was at $30 a week before, and was really good opportunity to buy and I filled my bags with some NEO. In just 7-8 days, it's at 30% high right now. I believe in NEO project and waiting for it to reach $150 by end of this year. I'll book my partial profit around $100ish value and depending on the market sentiments at that moment. If market looking bullish at that moment I'll wait for $120 value and then book my profit.
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
Neo is a good coin to hold for the long term. Neo has strong fundamentals and I believe this is the last chance to get the coin this cheap. Buying neo is certainly a wise investment
Activity: 77
July 18, 2018, 02:40:26 AM
this might be a good idea,if we look at the development of NEO, I think it's suitable for long-term investment, and many people who predict NEO have a very good future. And i think NEO is a good altcoin after ethereum some features are also ready to use.
Activity: 87
July 18, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
Yes, it seems to me to be an excellent long-term investment, if ever the Chinese government decides to revoke the ban on cryptos I think NEO will be the first to be approved, as it has been seen with good eyes by the Chinese government, it is always under development and also produces GAS to pay the fees and have an extra income while you are hodling your staking.
Activity: 58
July 18, 2018, 01:56:20 AM
this might be a good idea,if we look at the development of NEO, I think it's suitable for long-term investment, and many people who predict NEO have a very good future. And i think NEO is a good altcoin after ethereum some features are also ready to use.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
neo its very promising coin i have also this coin i know when maket back neo price again up easily
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
NEO has high technology and features. With the features and technology in this Neo, I'm sure that this altcoin can reach the big or high price. Maybe it will be the next ETH. Buying NEO is now a very right decision.
Activity: 200
July 17, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
Good and useful technology really matters as a cryptocurrency because many investors will trust and will come to invest. Neo is a great project and has the tools and useful technology also that makes neo more popular now in crypto market. Neo will soar high in the future and im so sure of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:04:21 PM
I'd like in the NEO this fact that we should not spend GAS for transaction. And we get this Gas-coin for hold only. Excellent idea. But it's not all. ICO's on the NEO platform is more thoughtful. And I don't see scam among them
Activity: 119
July 17, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
NEO is a Chinese Ethereum, which is quite a promising project, I myself have not invested in it, but I think about it, the market is now beginning to grow and it should be profitable
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
Really, you are right. On neo very large number of projects opens now. And a coin very pleasant. The most important that she represents the Asian market where the population 1/3 all population of the planet) Success of this coin - a matter of time. and there comes another great ico: Spotcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
It acts not as an ordinary token, but as one of the components for creating a digital economy around the world. To be more precise, this coin should become one of the main virtual assets in the technology of smart contracts. That is, NEO is not a standard coin for earnings, but a financial instrument of the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 17, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
yes of course. and a new NEO ICO : Spotcoin Ico

🔥 Spotcoin ICO COMING SOON!   

* 51% of exchange fees as weekly dividends
👆
* 12% quarterly dividend from net profits of other business lines
👆 
* ICO price per token: $0.50

Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
Currently there are many people evaluate NEO is good coin. But personally I do not like this coin. Currently I am investing in XRP and XVG I like these two coin over.
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
Neo is the altcoin that is seems to be the quite promising one among cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth to be bought because its potenatial is great.

I believe and trust NEO, it is good for long term investments, there are lots of NEO based ICO that will come in the market. And for sure this will help for the big growth of ICO, I think NEO will come to third place next to ETH soon.
Yes, NEO is really a good coin. It is similar to ETH but has many technology improvement, it's faster and cheaper than ETH. So for a long long term I think I will pass ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: