Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 69. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
this is a very good investment. this cryptocurrency is called 1 of the most popular in the Chinese market. the Chinese market is currently one of the most important for cryptocurrency .very large funds are accumulated on the Chinese market and it is the Chinese who are co-owners of very large sums.
copper member
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Yes, now it is worth buying NEO, while the price has not yet risen.  It is a good coin and with great potential.
Every day I invest in NEO and ETH, in proportions of 50 to 50. I think NEO is a very promising coin, but it's not time yet. It is possible to invest in IT only for the long term, from 1 year minimum.
It's really a good coin with a good base and clear NEO platform. I believe that now is a great opportunity for
long term investors, if it does not have the potential to grow and be used by many ICOs to become their platform. I'm sure you're on the right path.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 01:25:39 PM
Yes, now it is worth buying NEO, while the price has not yet risen.  It is a good coin and with great potential.
Every day I invest in NEO and ETH, in proportions of 50 to 50. I think NEO is a very promising coin, but it's not time yet. It is possible to invest in IT only for the long term, from 1 year minimum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
The NEO project is a project that is supported by the community, in any case we see on the chart only that this project is growing in price. Maybe it will be the next ETH, which will differ in some parameters, but in general the model is very similar, I think that it is not even worth talking about it. Very many projects are already based on this platform.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:19:56 PM
Neo is a good for long term hold. investors thinks at the year end 2018 NEO will hit 1000$ i also believe about it. 2018 is the year or NEO. i think this will be a revolutionary coin in future
Activity: 118
April 30, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 30, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
Now the price of NEO is very cheap, I think it will rise a lot this year, so you can buy some as a long-term investment.
Of course ETH is also a good choice Grin
Activity: 129
April 30, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO is the good coins and it has the best choice to hold the for the long term because it's having a great community and it is the based on the block chain technology.
Activity: 91
April 30, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
If the Chinese government liberalized the control of bitcoin or released its attitude towards encryption and openness, NEO would soon ascend to the moon. NEO has a wide market in China.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
NEO is a great buy and it places the top ten of cryptocurrency in coin market cap. ICOs are now being announced on NEO’s network now rather than Ethereum. Plus they have a ton of Chinese ties as well as large financial backers. They are the real deal.
Activity: 98
April 30, 2018, 10:12:10 AM
Yes, NEO is a good investment coin.  But I would not advise investing all the money in one coin.  Choose a couple more coins.
Activity: 144
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 30, 2018, 10:04:59 AM
Neo is a great project, if they manage to take into account all the scaling errors that ETH allowed, then the price could be about $ 1000 in the near future.
Activity: 490
April 26, 2018, 09:38:00 AM
The NEO project is developing very seriously today. Therefore, I think that today we need to buy, since this project has very strong and serious prospects for development, and there is also great support.
Activity: 532
April 26, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
The price of NEO is now very cheap, you should buy them as fast as possible. This is a good time for you to become rich in the next year.
I have heard a lot of good news about NEO in the future. The CEO and Founder of NEO are well on their way to developing NEO's technology. I believe in the spirit and responsibility of their work. So buy and hold as long as you can.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 26, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
Buy NEO with Cash. There is no way to directly purchase NEO with cash. Not even any ATMs support buying NEO. You will first have to buy bitcoins with cash and then convert the BTC to NEO using a service like Changelly.

You can buy Bitcoin, you can use the Bestchange site and buy any cryptocurrency that is on this site. Then transfer this currency to Bitcoin and buy NEO for it. But here it turns out a lot of movements.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 09:20:38 AM
Buy NEO with Cash. There is no way to directly purchase NEO with cash. Not even any ATMs support buying NEO. You will first have to buy bitcoins with cash and then convert the BTC to NEO using a service like Changelly.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
NEO is not the best choose, we know a lot of speculation that states that neo juxtaposed with ETH. Now NEO is still one of the coins that have the potential so no mistake if many are buying neo for investment.
Activity: 462
April 26, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
I think NEO is on the verge of being one of the big coins. Not like its a small coin but I mean in the way that how bitcoin and ethereum and litecoin is the BIG BIG coins of the day. Neo has that potential to be one of the main coins that everyone already knows. I just hope it doesn't fade out for being too inactive by the developers and the organization. As long as they keep giving the efforts they have been giving it can always have an upside and improve on the success it has right now.
Activity: 40
April 22, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
neo is an ok buy, for long term hold, but dont expect huge gains, but i still pick up 1 ~ 2 every now and then @ 50~70usd, theres a few good ico's comming out on neo that you can get into with it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
now is a good time to buy . NEO cost more than $160 in January . now it costs $76 . it's going up . there's plenty of room . it is expected to exceed $500 by the end of this year .
Pages:
Jump to: