Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 70. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:53:10 PM
Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.

If for now is the right time because altcoin prices are decreasing and my altcoin prices look a little bit of price and price increase and you can also sell the altcoin you buy here because you will benefit
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:54:54 PM
So good to invest at neo because i think it will continue to rise higher in the future. Neo has a good technology same as ethereum, actually some ICO's now are using neo platforms as their way of payments. I had high hopes at neo, i know sooner neo will be more valuable and more famous all over the world in the future.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
The neo price now is $74.53 so the price now is very low i think 5% so this is the right time to buy neo. And dont worry because neo is a trusted coin many bitcoiners buy neo start from 2014 till now.
Activity: 181
April 21, 2018, 08:05:45 PM
I think it's a good idea to invest in NEO.  But I would advise you to invest in other coins.  For example in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
April 21, 2018, 07:04:07 PM
Since the end of the correction NEO is increased its value with over 50%. NEO is wonderful project and I think that soon the price will be way over $100
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
April 21, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
buying NEO is a good idea because I know Neo is interesting enough to have. in addition to rising prices, NEO also has a gradual development. so for the most likely to increase.
Beside all these thing, the most important thing is NEO is being supported by the biggest country in the world, China. NEO is being seemed like ETH of Chinese people and it has very good potentital in the future. I don't know if I can have change to see NEO price is about 30$ again or not. LOL
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 21, 2018, 06:55:23 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
buying NEO is a good idea because I know Neo is interesting enough to have. in addition to rising prices, NEO also has a gradual development. so for the most likely to increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 21, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
You better watch out for buying Ethereum. NEO is not something that will make you rich as fast as bitcoin did in its time.
I do not think so.
It seems to me that NEO and Ethereum have an unambiguous dynamics and a growth chart
Activity: 58
April 21, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
You better watch out for buying Ethereum. NEO is not something that will make you rich as fast as bitcoin did in its time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 06:06:34 PM
NEO is commonly known as the Asian Ethereum and with the NEO platform having an increasing number of ICOs they should continue to be very relevant. It's good to invest on different altcoins and NEO is one of that coin. I think investing in NEO is a win thing.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 21, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
It's always a good idea to invest in the peoples currencies and neo is one of them. At least it is one of those altcoins you can buy  and have a good sleep about your investment that It will likely increase in value with  time.
Activity: 228
April 20, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
NEO growthing fast last year. I'm sure it's still not to late to invest in neo. That I know many people interested with this project included me.
Activity: 308
April 20, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
A very interesting investment, this year analysts forecast a rapid growth for NEO. Everyone has his own opinion, but I already plan to include this coin in my portfolio.
Activity: 294
April 20, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
Investments in NEO traditionally remain an actual idea. Its value will grow, there are all possibilities for the growth of the platform and the coin itself.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 08:27:37 AM
I think that now is the time to buy a neo coin, because now it is in my opinion at the bottom and we will never see this bottom again, so think about it. For example, I hold 10% of my money in my portfolio in neo, because I really believe in their!
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
I do not think it makes sense to buy NEO now.  I think the price will be lower in a couple of months.
Activity: 77
April 20, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
Honestly, the price of NEO is very attractive now, and it is able to upgrade significantly this year. Therefore, I suggest you should buy NEO right now, and hold it for long-term.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 20, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
This is a good time for you to invest in NEO. Its current price is $ 70 and this is a very reasonable price. In addition, if you hold more, you will be more profitable after each month. They will send you the bonus with a coin called ONT. Investing in NEO is a very smart decision.
Activity: 44
April 20, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Actually, I think the price of NEO is very low at the moment, and it can increase incredibly this year. I believe that now is an unbelievable opportunity for longterm investors. Neo's founder has said that the coin is compliant with all of the governement policies. That gives NEO an incredible advantage among chinese cryptocurrency on the long term since it could become the go to coin for new comers in the Chinese crypto market.
Activity: 41
April 20, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
Actually, the price of NEO has been increasing significantly, and is too high in my opinion. You can wait until it's in red to buy or choose other potential altcoins to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: