Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 73. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
I think that NEO will be still relevant as one of the best coins for investing, mostly long-term. The coin is found in the Asian Ethereum and is fully justified.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
This is the right time to buy neo cause the market price of this coin is low now. So buy it now and hold it to get more profit.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 02:40:56 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
It is still a good time to buy because it is still not pumping yet. The current price is still in recovery mode and making a momentum to rise again. Make sure you already have your NEO before it tanks again.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
It is better to buy NEO now.  While the price has not yet grown.  I think in 3-4 months the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
I think the NEO's prospects are excellent. I consider it a long-term basis for KRINS. NEO has already proven itself in the cryptocurrency world, successfully implemented the first ICO, has support in China. I add it to the portfolio now and I will follow up on the convenient moments for shopping in the future. My advice on any tokens and cryptocurrencies: if you buy coins not for speculation (for 1-2 days), then be sure to print them out to the purses to which you have private keys.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2018, 01:26:05 PM
What is so exciting about NEO? I checked the code and it doesn't seem very solid to me in comparison, for example, with Ethereum. China banned ICO's and government is crypto unfriendly. How do you expect NEO to succeed?
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
April 18, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
Good for you, that's great. I got in to NEO a little later. I like NEO as well, and I think now is a good time to buy. I don't know if it will replace ETH, but it's the only one IMO that might.
Activity: 189
April 18, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I would advise you to focus only on Decent. App coins. Fill bags NEO, TAU, ICX, AION, ARK and LISK
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 18, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
I think you are right. Because I believe this coin, it's price will be moon of this year.
I do not think that the price will reach the Moon, but I guess that NEO should grow faster than the market.
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 12:28:36 PM
NEO is definitely a coin that you can invest Smiley

I have seen it grow from low to high price. It is the china version of ETH.

Very good project TBH.

The only regret is that I did not invest in it during early stage
April 18, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
Yes, if you have not changed your mind, you can invest a good coin in me for DEC.
Activity: 124
April 18, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Buy Neo, GRS, DRGN and PRG. All advisable. Not financial advice. DYOR and see.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
NEO is a great coin, it will go big in 2018. You should also look towards coins which have a base. Coins like Paragon coin, Canya coin, QLink, Dent are building real-businesses out of blockchain.

Look into real solid coins.

Activity: 165
April 18, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
Yes this is a good opportunity to buy NEO or any other coins. The crypto market is in decline and starts to recover. However, the possibility of correction will certainly exist. After that, many believe the market will come back green.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
NEO is a project that is developing very well, has a high level team and a very big potential. At the current price I think it is to be bought because if the market will continue to grow, as we all hope, I think it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has the greatest potential for growth
Activity: 132
April 18, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
I think you are right. Because I believe this coin, it's price will be moon of this year.
Activity: 136
April 18, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
I think this is right time to invest in NEO. I suggest you to buying Neo and hold it for long terms. It can gives you more profit because it  have potential to grow.
Activity: 216
April 18, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Neo I think including a good coin and has potential in the future, the right choice if buying Neo because of the potential for future success is great and now is the right time to buy before the market goes up.
Undoubtedly NEO is a very promising coin, but I think it's not worth it to rush with its purchase. You can wait until the price of the coin again falls, and then buy it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Which exchange is popular to buy NEO? I didn't quite like Cryptopia buy and withdraw terms.
Neo is best coin in this year! You can buy more from: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
and need more info before you want to invest!

Please read my question again. What exchange do you personally use to buy or sell NEO?
Activity: 128
April 18, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
Neo I think including a good coin and has potential in the future, the right choice if buying Neo because of the potential for future success is great and now is the right time to buy before the market goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: