Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 72. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?

NEO is an elite cryptocurrency and is a scalable network of decentralized applications. With crytocurrncies trying to be launched in the form of ICO, some of them used the NEO blockchain. NEO and ETH are actually vying for power now and i know it’ll be a very healthy competition for both. So if you have NEO and ETH today, just keep it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
I think it's worth buying NEO.  This coin is developing every day.  I think in a couple of years, its price will grow by 2-3 times.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
April 19, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
I see that the currency is good and developing day by day, especially as we are seeing new projects based on NEo, which will increase its popularity in next few months
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:24:37 AM
I am gonna tell you about two step method to Buy NEO:
Buy BTC from any of the trusted source available in your country.
Exchange BTC to NEO from Coinswitch .co
Activity: 116
April 19, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
Several good options. To start, you must have a bitcoin wallet - i use bitcoin wallet… i prefer it most..
buy/sell digital currency - with coinmama
Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 07:54:51 AM
There is easy but no direct method is available. You have to buy ether first and then exchange it for altcoin.
Here is the step by step visual guide to buy IOTA, however, whole process is same : - How to buy cryptocurrencies not available India with ether easily — Step by Step Guide.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
BITTREX - Go to Bittrex, The Next Generation Digital Currency Exchange and sign up. Get your BTC or ETH address. Transfer BTC or ETH to Bittrex and send your exchange it with NEO.
Activity: 82
April 19, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
Allow me to answer this question as I have bought NEO coins from multiple places. Mentioning the 2 sites where you can buy NEO coins from.
BITTREX:
BINANCE
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
NEo is the biggest investment what i have so far.
i am betting that China will do something with crypto this year thus, NEo will skyrocket . And it wont matter if the China market will be heavily regulated or not, the fud will push the price up.
I am not selling less than at 190$
Activity: 82
April 19, 2018, 06:02:02 AM
You can buy NEO (Antshares) using Bitcoins from CoinSwitch.
CoinSwitch one of the few platforms which is supporting NEO for exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
Neo is a very strong coin. If you plan to buy and keep it for a long time, then you can buy it now. But talking about turning the market early, maybe the price will be lower.

The price of neo is already very high. From the very beginning, it is hundreds of times now. Therefore, it is not appropriate to buy it now, and it has not found any special innovation. It is just imitating. What can be better than it is?

Perhaps they will keep the sweetest news until market reversal
I really like NEO as a project and the team behind it works very hard and communicates well with their public on social networking and NEO also includes pick
my first from alt coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
buying NEO is also quite profitable. at this time the price of all Altcoin starts to increase and experience the green market. this is the first step in the development of Cryptocurrency market that will increase. including NEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 19, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
Neo is a very strong coin. If you plan to buy and keep it for a long time, then you can buy it now. But talking about turning the market early, maybe the price will be lower.

The price of neo is already very high. From the very beginning, it is hundreds of times now. Therefore, it is not appropriate to buy it now, and it has not found any special innovation. It is just imitating. What can be better than it is?

Perhaps they will keep the sweetest news until market reversal
Activity: 24
April 19, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
I think it's a good time to buy NEO. Why do I think so?
Because binance is planning to increase the NEP5 deal, most of the NEO - based projects will list on binance, which means that NEO prices will still rise sharply.

You've mentioned a reasonable purpose to buy NEO. I fully agree with your arguments.
Do you know how many NEO based projects are ready to be listed?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
Activity: 169
April 19, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I think now is the right time to buy NEO because the now NEO-based project will register on binary, let alone NEO has a lot of good news about future growth and can save for future investment   
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
Investments in NEO traditionally remain an actual idea. Its value will grow, there are all possibilities for the growth of the platform and the coin itself.

True that. More than that, as I heard they spent couple of millions on advertisement, that should bring more people into their fanbase. The project looks reliable
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 19, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
NEO is the top for me in 2018. Now with many ICOs considering NEO blockchain rather than traditional ERC-20 Tokens.
Now good tokens and now have a value are also in NEO Blockchain like Red Pulse.

Thats why NEO for me is a very undervalued coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

Investments in NEO traditionally remain an actual idea. Its value will grow, there are all possibilities for the growth of the platform and the coin itself.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
Yes this is a good opportunity to buy NEO or any other coins. The crypto market is in decline and starts to recover. However, the possibility of correction will certainly exist. After that, many believe the market will come back green.
I'd buy Ethereum. For me, the rest of the coins is day trading and more. Since their course is too incomprehensible for me.
Pages:
Jump to: