Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 11. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:09:41 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

This is a strong project I can advice any one to invest on because it will be an huge project in the nearest future and many long term holders will gain massively.
My thought
Yes . I agree with you . This is a long-term investment opportunity. The market is falling sharply. Good opportunity to buy NEO because prices are falling. I intend to invest now. Buy low prices and hold them until prices rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:08:01 AM
Yes neo is a good investment, especially in the future I think will be appreciated very well!
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

This is a strong project I can advice any one to invest on because it will be an huge project in the nearest future and many long term holders will gain massively.
My thought
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

not sure ,but not feeling to any neo
Activity: 274
September 13, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
I always buy NEO on drawdowns, it steadily returns to the price of $ 150-180 per unit in a good market, even January-March, flew consistently from $ 50 to $ 160 and you could safely buy and sell, everything is transparent and easy, now it's the same I purchase NEO
Activity: 283
September 13, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
Now good time for buying NEO! IMHO now the best time for buying some alt’s.
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
There are more then one right answer on that ). And as always It is hard to predict the market moves, it is very volatile. But taking into account that nep-5 tokens are poorly represented on big exchanges like Binance and the infrastructure for them is still building, I think we haven't seen yet the full potential of NEO and GAS. Additional, there are a lot of rumors and news that we will see a lot of improvements and major updates for NEO by the and of the year. All of that should pump up the price, at least I think so )
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
Absolutely ! This is correc time to buy the crypto-currencies. Cryptocurrencies now is red position in the market. Mostly people is buying the Bitcoin instead of altcoins and NEO. It depends on your decision. It may be profitable or not in the future. It will be deciding by the global market.
Activity: 232
September 13, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
I do not know, on the one hand Neo is very undervalued. On the other hand, he has very strong competitors. So there are pluses and minuses. I would not risk it and I would not buy a lot of Neo. If only to diversify the portfolio.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
This cryptocurrency made already much xxx. Here not to turn out to get a lot of profit. In 2017 this cryptocurrency strongly grew. I do not recommend.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
I also buy NEO in the given moment and put all free money into this coin. I see in it the prospect of growth. It should come out soon at the May level of its price.
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 04:49:50 AM
I see that most of last messages before me are just basic messages from NEO holders that aims increase of NEO.
I will write as a trader and a writer :
NEO lost so much value now the price is in very low position, there is still change to drop down may be 7-8% in this month. If it is not happens now is very good time to buy and keep some.
So if you are an investor, keeping some money in NEO will cause a reasonable gain for next 3 months.
I hold NEO and I agree with your point. I also saw the predictions where it say that the coin will be increasing in value. I'll see what happens by the end of the year.
Activity: 364
September 12, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
I think upcoming months will be good for NEO and NEO based tokens . so it's  good idea to buy now but wait for a lowest price because of this bear market . this is my opinion only , you can research on this and have a good decision
Activity: 672
September 12, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
Neo has a great platform and its a very promising coin. The ban on cryptocurrency by the Chinese government really have a negative impact on the price of NEO but I still believe in NEO because the coin still have time to grow in the future. The price of the coin is cheap now so I think this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Neo is currently one of the strongest Altcoins on the crypto currency market. The Chinese token is becoming very popular among investors. I think it will bring good profits. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 83
September 12, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
NEO is a very promising project and I think that in the future it will take a very worthy place in the crypto currency market. But it seems to me that one should be very attentive to this project, primarily because the price of a coin depends very much on whether the Chinese government will allow the conduct of ICO in their country. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the NEO project is not decentralized.
Activity: 95
September 12, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
I don't think that buying NEO is the best idea but to my mind, you should do this because experts say that it can increase in price. Perhaps, this will happen soon and we will see how it is possible to earn on it
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 49
September 12, 2018, 08:27:00 AM
NEO is a coin where investors want to invest in cryptographic currencies. the value will increase and strengthen in the coming years.
Activity: 532
September 12, 2018, 08:24:40 AM
When the price is now more balanced again. If you have your cash now, I see you as a buying opportunity. But I can not say that the price will never fall more.
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
As far as I can see, people started to sell all altcoins, including NEO. In general, my orientation is toward BTC. But altcoin brings nice profit at risk. And when I looked at the NEP5 deal, I saw that Neo would increase.
Neo will increase? I also think Neo will grow faster and now is the right time to buy Neo, because now the price of coins falls a lot, including Neo.
Prices go up and down but that's a natural thing. You should check frequently to find out more so you can make big profits.

Of course the price of neo will increase and investation in this coins will give the brighter future. Eventhough now the price of neo still decrease and reach $16 per coin, but i think like the end of the year in 2017 ago, the price of btc and most of altcoins, include neo will increase drasticly again. This is the good time to investation because the price still cheaper and will give many advantages for long term investation.
Pages:
Jump to: