Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 74. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
Today, Neo actively cooperates with the Chinese authorities and is actively fighting for the legalization of the platform in China. And judging by the latest news, it is quite possible. Among the company's immediate plans is to enter the Japanese market, as well as partnership with a large electric vehicle manufacturer. If these plans can be implemented, then in the near future we should expect a big increase in the cost of Neo.

Benefits:

High processability. According to the new technologies, Neo is in no way inferior to the Etherium, and in some moments even surpasses it. And this means that this crypto currency is no less promising.
The mechanism of PoS. Thanks to the Proof of Stake system, Neo is not subject to emissions and inflationary processes. Transactions in the network pass as quickly as possible, and its maintenance does not require a lot of energy and computing resources.
Support of the PRC. In China, ICO crypto currency is banned and the fact that Neo developers managed to achieve some of their privileges speaks volumes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
I am still thinking of buying NEO, this alt looks attractive, but the market is so unstable today.

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 10:04:12 AM
I think that it is a very promising coin, as it has a good leader and a wonderful team that will only raise its price!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Which exchange is popular to buy NEO? I didn't quite like Cryptopia buy and withdraw terms.
Neo is best coin in this year! You can buy more from: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
and need more info before you want to invest!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
Which exchange is popular to buy NEO? I didn't quite like Cryptopia buy and withdraw terms.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
April 18, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
After the severe market crisis of the last few months, in the last few days the price of NEO, like most other cryptocurrencies, has finally returned to growth but I think that at the current price it is still a good purchase. Indeed his project is developing very well and has enormous potential

I’ve done a little research on Neo and this appears to be a project with a lot of potential as a platform for tokens. We’re seeing some decent ones now like Ontology, etc.

Another great feature about Neo is the earnings you get in Gas just for holding Neo. If you trade the earned Gas for Neo, it’s like compounding interest. That’s a great benefit.
Activity: 456
April 18, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
I see NEO as a very good investment because of the location. China is the largest market and they will be more apt to support NEO than ETH. NEO is still pretty low if you were to consider its value to ETH. I am really bullish on NEO and think it is the first true and ready competitor to ETH; besides of course BTC.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 09:52:26 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Years go by, and NEO remains a reliable investment. One of the best geyner of 2018. Although I confess, while their coins have not yet bought, I will look at the situation in two months.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Yes, this project has great support in China, it is very important. I think he can catch up with the cost of ETH in the next couple of years.
Activity: 420
April 18, 2018, 08:49:28 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

NEO remains a reliable investment, despite years. This is a reliable and long-term profit. You can see the NEO growth chart, a good choice for investors.
Activity: 658
April 18, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
After the severe market crisis of the last few months, in the last few days the price of NEO, like most other cryptocurrencies, has finally returned to growth but I think that at the current price it is still a good purchase. Indeed his project is developing very well and has enormous potential
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
If you are buying NEO it is a good kind of altcoins, in which the function and uses ot this coins has been improved by its founder to much more uses in the crypto world of coins and its availability can be bought in top crypto exchanges and this coin also rank in the top ten cryptocurrency, so you will not regret when you buy NEO altcoins.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
NEO with confidence will carry to the 20 best krypton this year. Just look at the information in the Tweeter - there is an agiotage on this coin, there are confirmed ambitions of development.
Activity: 532
April 18, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
With confidence, I will name one of the best coins in 2018. Many ICO now collect money and are waiting for the launch, while they are developed based on the functionality of NEO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Oh, I so believe in NEO, I really wanted to buy it when they cost $ 40 but I did not have the money
I recently started buying NEO, while I invested a small amount of money in this coin and I do not know if it's worth continuing. I thought that NEO would recover faster than the market, but at the moment my assumption is not confirmed.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
Neo is a very promising Chinese project, a lot of Chinese investors have been investing in it. So, I would definitely buy some and hold it for long-term.
Activity: 1344
April 17, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Your prediction when it is very sharp because it has been proven that the current price of NEO is very high increase, congratulations for you because now it's time to take the profit you've got on the coin NEO, whether NEO can follow the price of LTC by the end of this year?
Activity: 454
April 17, 2018, 02:19:55 PM
Yes, it's good time for buying NEO considering the fact that its price was more than 150 USD in January.  This token is very strong and popular. Its capitalization and price gradually grow. If you have some money for investment it's worth it to buy.

Activity: 149
April 17, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Personally, I really like NEO. I want to buy
Activity: 155
April 17, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
I think now is the time to buy NEO.  While the price of this coin has not yet grown.  I see no reason to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: