Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 75. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 17, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
Buy it is necessary because in the near future it will cost a lot, if someone follows the market well, and who has at this time, then pick it up somewhere for$ 50-55, and just wait for the result. In General, the forecast for 300-400$ from me, and I heard somewhere that there will be a thousand cost.

Most people expect that NEO will breach the $500 mark within the next year or so, it really is undervalued at $70, it was over $200 just a few months ago, and then there the huge dip that crashed every market by as much as 70%. So right now is an excellent time to invest as it can easily appreciate by more than 300% to reach its all time high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
I believe in Neo and its future .... I think that soon, there will be more and more ICO that will work with Neo . I think you need to invest in it
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 05:30:32 AM
True, now is the right time for you to buy NEO. With a cheap price you can get a lot of NEO, then you invest in the long run. I believe the future NEO will have a superior value, it's proven from now, even though he's a new coin but is already able to compete and beat the other coins until it can get into the top 10 coins. So I think the longer the NEO will be able to shift the coins that are above it, but still below the bitcoin
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
Buy it is necessary because in the near future it will cost a lot, if someone follows the market well, and who has at this time, then pick it up somewhere for$ 50-55, and just wait for the result. In General, the forecast for 300-400$ from me, and I heard somewhere that there will be a thousand cost.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 17, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
To know the truth, NEO is growing rapidly better day today. Probably we see it lower some time ago but it can recover. Yes, of course, it is a good time to buy Neo, Neo also as Ethereum, It has high technology and features. With the features and technology in this Neo, I'm sure that this altcoin can reach the big or high price. However, once more, analyze by yourself and consider every input that you get from other people.
Activity: 222
April 17, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
NEO is a good investment, but i think there is not much activity there right now. There are better investments right now, and you can make bigger profits from other coins like Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
see the ever-increasing development of NEO. great idea to buy it. because with the ever-increasing development, we are able to get a big advantage in the future. so you can buy NEO at the moment.
Activity: 122
April 17, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
I think NEO is worth buying only for a long time.  And I believe that this coin will grow.
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
There is always a chance to buy in order to make a profit, I think it's worth buying and waiting for time. He will let himself know about himself in 1-2 months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 16, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
it's time to buy NEO as much and prepare to hold it for the next few months because when this price is still far like the graph at the beginning of the year that rose to $ 150 so no loss if now still around $ 67 and most likely other coins also have to buy to get results bigger later on
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 16, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
NEO is my first pick of the alt coins. Many reasons why; Its's still low in purchasing price. Let's admit Monero, ETH and even LTC is at high price to get 1 one of them.
Second of all, it's still new and not widely used yet for new distributions and icons yet. I like NEO very much as a project and the team behind it are working very hard and communicates well with their public on social networks.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 16, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Oh, I so believe in NEO, I really wanted to buy it when they cost $ 40 but I did not have the money
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
I think it is very interesting to buy neo which is currently very appropriate to buy, and many ico are waiting for my future progress very dilemma with this. I think both are very suitable to be bought or invested
Activity: 28
April 16, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
still a good time to buy Neo. it's bumped a little the last few days but has a ways to grow through the year

Go Green!
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 16, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
One of the most scathing critiques of NEO is that it's incredibly centralized. There are only 7 validation nodes which are controlled by either Onchain (company that founded and is developing NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three organizations that are very closely tied to each other.

More validation nodes can be added in future, let's not forget that NEO is still very young, it is yet to experience the explosion in growth that ETH had, and as such the validation network is still low. There is nothing in the core protocol that prevents new nodes from being added. NEO definitely has great potential, but it has a few growing problems, just like all cryptos have to overcome.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
April 16, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
with the abundance of ICO emerging could be a consideration to determine which ICO might be beneficial for the future NEO is also good enough for a lucrative long-term project for it better to buy NEO for now with market prices starting to improve and can get a good enough price for buy it.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

I think this is a good time to sell more buy, because the market is going up quite high. You can wait another time when the market go down, you should buy at that time
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 12:56:54 AM

prices in the market are now down, in my opinion, this is a great time to buy NEO,
Neo is a coin that has a good prospect so buy now and hold it until the market is really stable to sell it.
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
I do think neo is very fine project and I have got a lot of faith inside. The market is going up and I think neo price tag will go up as effectively.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 16, 2018, 12:16:34 AM
NEO is one of the strongest encoded currencies from a short-term perspective, maintaining its best in near-term resistance at $ 64. This is a low price so investors easily buy NEO on their wallet. I firmly believe that NEO's price will increase rapidly in the near future and you will benefit from the business.
Pages:
Jump to: