Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 76. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:12:36 AM
NEO always good purchase at all times. Many projects / ICO are under construction on the platform, and I don't doubt that NEO, certainly, will be one of the best geyner in 2018.
But I don't hold the coins NEO =D

You are suggesting others a coin that you do not even hold. Coming back to your question OP, I also think NEO has some potential and it can leave Ripple behind in terms of returns this year. The best thing about coins like NEO is that is already among the top 10 coins based on market cap. This means that a lot of people have already trusted and thus invested in this coin. Always check this factor before investing as it gives an indication of the popularity and acceptance of the coin among real users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:47:30 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
this time is the right time to buy NEO. with a price that is not too expensive is can give a considerable advantage. I see the growing NEO development. so I suggest buying NEO at this time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 15, 2018, 11:15:47 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
the current NEO continues to increase. so buy NEO enough to give a considerable profit opportunity. so if you are interested to buy it, you can buy it before this price is high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

I think this time is the right time to buy Neo because of part of the NEO-based project because many people who think NEO will rise in price and can survive for a long time so no wonder if many people who buy NEO NEO more have the potential better than Ethereum
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
NEO always good purchase at all times. Many projects / ICO are under construction on the platform, and I don't doubt that NEO, certainly, will be one of the best geyner in 2018.
But I don't hold the coins NEO =D
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 15, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
I believe in NEO. I think that NEO is going to be the hottest coin this year. Right now NEO is about 68$ and I think that would not be for long.
Activity: 266
April 15, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
My prediction on this year Neo must be worth at least 200 usd per coin. ICO's only now start to search money on NEO platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 15, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
Buy NEO - it's time, but sell better in six months - a year. Before this time, it will not reach its peak, I think so.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
In a positive environment, NEO will reach higher price for sure and it's a very good buy. More NEO startups = better infrastructure. NEO is still very far from ETH development level but it's doing good progress.
I think that neo has more chances for rapid growth than ethereum. NEO is a younger crypto currency and it must consolidate its position in the crypto currency market. Therefore neo must grow faster than ethereum.  Smiley
I think that ethereum has more chances of growth than neo, but neo is also a good option for investing, especially at the moment when the market is at low levels.
Activity: 87
April 08, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
One of the most scathing critiques of NEO is that it's incredibly centralized. There are only 7 validation nodes which are controlled by either Onchain (company that founded and is developing NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three organizations that are very closely tied to each other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
In a positive environment, NEO will reach higher price for sure and it's a very good buy. More NEO startups = better infrastructure. NEO is still very far from ETH development level but it's doing good progress.
I think that neo has more chances for rapid growth than ethereum. NEO is a younger crypto currency and it must consolidate its position in the crypto currency market. Therefore neo must grow faster than ethereum.  Smiley
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 19, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
I think this is a good opportunity to buy NEO and in the future to make good money on this coin.

A bright future for this great coin, this is worth holding for it can beat XRP for sure specially if Chinese people will support this. The price are still cheap, and waiting for you to join the ride way up better to grab it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 19, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
sure it is,neos price now is dropped,and i can see almost 40% so if you buy now and this come back to original price sure profits awaits you, dont hesitate and buy some that you can afford,because after this dip sure recovery will indeed
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

certainly it is worth buying a coin, same the platform now, Neo still call the Chinese air! on Neo already of ICO some pass. I would tell that it is worth investing in NEO at any time. especially now there is an excellent opportunity to be bought on bottoms.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 19, 2018, 01:45:52 PM
It's good time to buy Neo . Neo going to very bright future NEO is far more advanced than Ethereum. Having been developed after Ethereum, NEO’s developers had the time to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and make a better platform.

When we about time for buying it is good for buying many coins. I can
not say much, I bought NEO at $120 first time, now I plan to buy more.
   It is same like with Ethereum, Litecoin, even Bitcoin, they are all down.
I did not bought at top, far from that, I just did not expect market to decline
so deep. I do not panic, I am not scared, I am buying more with almost 50%
discount from my first purchase.
   Market will recover! In that I do not doubt, I expect more than just recovery,
and time is not important for me. I plan to wait for years with all coins/tokens
I have.
Activity: 92
March 19, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
It's good time to buy Neo . Neo going to very bright future NEO is far more advanced than Ethereum. Having been developed after Ethereum, NEO’s developers had the time to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and make a better platform.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
NEO is a  coin that surprise people , and I believe it will still increase more. Is a good idea to invest in it. It's a future coin.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
March 19, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Yes NEO is right coin to invest. I bought some NEO coin yesterday. Hope will get profit much. Because As of now NEO and ETH both have same role in crypto market. But i do always prefer NEO, just apply some statergy here, already etherum reached high price, but NEO has more feasibility to improve highest range.
Moreover NEO is china based digital coin. In future many ICO projects will use NEO. Already NEO price are increasing like sky rocketting. So i really expecting NEO will reach tremendous place.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 19, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
you should have wait yesterday when all of prices drops,even bitcoin thegood coin goes dip ,but today all of the aktcoins has rely on bitcoin price,though they are all happy because growth is happening tod.this moment im typing this post
Pages:
Jump to: