Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 38. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I hadn't gotten a stake in 6 days, usually i get one every other day so I did coin control.  Now when I do get my next stake will I miss out on the stake amount for those 6 days?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Price recover soon, r-right? Nothing to worry about, r-right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey guys. Can somebody provide me with new nodes Huh. Cause it's synhing  very slow. Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

How Much coins required to setp Buzz Masternode ?

Hi guy, BUZZ is currently no Masternodes, the Masternodes plan will be made in Q4 2018, the dev is working actively in the discord, please wait
Activity: 201

Masternodes will only be available to those setting up a smart hive if Im not mistaken, price is tbd.
Activity: 1

Activity: 296
What is the current ROI still 1200%???

Yes, currently its still 1200% annually. But it will decrease soon. I copied the text from their Discord chat here:

* the APR will change to this algorithm -> APR = 1200 - (1200 * (CURRENT_SUPPLY/MAX_SUPPLY))
* Maturation wait time will change to -> MATURATION = (CURRENT_SUPPLY / 1,000,000,000) * 8 (hours) :third_place: Chances of hitting random block bonus at 1200% APR and INSTANT Maturation will increase from 8.3% below 10,000,000,000 CURRENT SUPPLY, 12.3% between 10B and 15B, and 15.5% between 15B and 20B.

So right now you still have to chance to stake at 1200% - but take care the staking weight is high too:

* Why am I got getting stakes with XXX thousand coins? :a: Due to the network weight of larger wallets, it takes over 9 million coins in your wallet to get daily stakes at this point. If you have a lower amount, the time it takes to get your stakes scales up. This is a work in progress fix for the next wallet release with a maximum stake age implementation, which will be released before the maturation and reward changes, to ensure that everyone has a chance at getting the original 100% monthly reward structure rewards before the new rewards system comes into affect.

Honestly, it is difficult to believe BUZZ will jump to moon
PoS is too generous and too many coins are created every day.

Not everyone has enough trust to join a pool or has 9 million buzz so not everyone is getting these stakes every day!
Activity: 70
What is the current ROI still 1200%???
Activity: 206
uh escuse me i'm new on this money i don't know mpuch about her did someone think it's gonna grow up ? massively ? when ? why ? how much do i must invest ?

Honestly, it is difficult to believe BUZZ will jump to moon
PoS is too generous and too many coins are created every day.

But PoS works fine on the pool I stake my coins ( https://stakeunited.com/laineux )
Activity: 4
All-in, it's gonna leave the solar system when it goes.

uh escuse me i'm new on this money i don't know mpuch about her did someone think it's gonna grow up ? massively ? when ? why ? how much do i must invest ?

Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Hi,
I think I made a mistake. I didn't wait until the synch of my buzzwallet is done before sending coin on it. Do you think my buzzcoin are  lost ?
Thanks for you respond  Huh

No they will be fine. Just have to wait fricking ages for the wallet to sync  Undecided

What a relief!!! thank you very much for responding. Yes that's take forever, i'm waiting until yesterday.

have you downloaded the bootstrap ? If you didn't, do it..and it will sync in hours...here is the link:  http://buzzcoin.info/get-started.html#download-bootstrap

Thanks for the advice. It was really faster with the bootstrap. It's finally synch and the buzzcoin are safe.
Activity: 278
Merit: 109

wow! i just checked my buzzcoinqt file that I downloaded months ago, and it gave the same result! Devs you have to explain this if you expect people to trust you.

Yes, these are false positives. if you look through the entries, AVG and Avast list it as 'PUP' - Potentially Unwanted Program. The IRC references are just from connecting to the network. Kapersky and ZoneAlert list it as 'not-a-virus' and K7 list it as 'Riskware' as opposed to anything specific. There are other coins that will generate similar results.

People have been running this wallet with no security issues for months, but regardless. it will hopefully be addressed in the new wallet!
Activity: 206
Hi Dev, my wallet still out of sync after 24 hours since  installation.

Do you have follow the step 2 of instructions here ?
http://buzzcoin.info/get-started.html

Don't forget to use the pool stakeunited if you have less than 1 million BUZZ ( https://stakeunited.com/laineux )
Activity: 196
Hi Dev, my wallet still out of sync after 24 hours since  installation.
c8
Activity: 6
-- Back up BuzzCoin just in case.

If you want speed up your syncing from days to only hours, download newest BOOTSTRAPS FOR BUZZ FROM BUZZCOIN.INFO ((https://mega.nz/#!0ChQSbxK!wrILwsJ4QkdI_SB3jn_K7rSvXvMCupG-_2aeKiPL7Wo))
Before you install it C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\BuzzCoin make sure your wallet is closed. Then reopen and let it sync!

How to install Bootstraps
Activity: 8
Hi,
I think I made a mistake. I didn't wait until the synch of my buzzwallet is done before sending coin on it. Do you think my buzzcoin are  lost ?

No they will be fine. Just have to wait fricking ages for the wallet to sync  Undecided

What a relief!!! thank you very much for responding. Yes that's take forever, i'm waiting until yesterday.

have you downloaded the bootstrap ? If you didn't, do it..and it will sync in hours...here is the link:  http://buzzcoin.info/get-started.html#download-bootstrap

Activity: 3
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: