Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytecoin [BCN] vs MONERO [XMR] who will be the winner in the Cryptonote War - page 7. (Read 15734 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
I think the person behind darkota is definately getting paid for hours spent on this forum. I would troll for money too! Where can i get this job?  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Monero for sure, why would anyone with half 10% a brain want a coin that has been mined in secret for over 2 years with over 80% of the total maximum coins in the hands of those people?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
BCN is great. Even gmaxwell (Greg Maxwell) is has BCN wallet. This matter a lot as he does not invest in coins with a bad reputation
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No there wasn't. There was no announcement. It was released in secret and purposely hidden, I and many others have checked the archives for anything related to Bytecoin and found nothing

Lying makes you seem even more pathetic PizzaTraveler...
Whoa whoa whoa, slow it down. I said that there was a man who gave us a link. I'm not a liar. Don't be so rude, kid. Your temper just like your intentions - quite sinister.
Activity: 770
Bytecoin's 82% premine can be found on the blockchain, and has been verified by many Hero Members and Developers themselves.

Furthermore, the individuals premining Bytecoin purposely kept it secret, Bitcoin for example was shared on a messaging board with 10s of thousands of readers, Bytecoin was never shared on any boards to open it up to the public, making it's premine inexcusable.

Is it necessary to put a finger on a "capslock" button? I'm kiddin. But large-scale font is looking stupid too.

And it's also funny that you compare Bytecoin to bitcoin, but not to Monero. Maybe XMR is premined?

Really? Only 7% of all XMR's have been generated, it has not been premined, neither have any other of the cryptonote coins been premined, except Bytecoin which has been premined 82%
Activity: 49
Bytecoin's 82% premine can be found on the blockchain, and has been verified by many Hero Members and Developers themselves.

Furthermore, the individuals premining Bytecoin purposely kept it secret, Bitcoin for example was shared on a messaging board with 10s of thousands of readers, Bytecoin was never shared on any boards to open it up to the public, making it's premine inexcusable.

Is it necessary to put a finger on a "capslock" button? I'm kiddin. But large-scale font is looking stupid too.

And it's also funny that you compare Bytecoin to bitcoin, but not to Monero. Maybe XMR is premined?
There is no proof. There is evidence:

1. No sign of existence on the internet before November 2013.
When there was a discuss about this question in CoinMarketCup topic somebody put a link to the BCN website. If i'm not mistaken, there was an announcment (2012) about BCN launch.

No there wasn't. There was no announcement. It was released in secret and purposely hidden, I and many others have checked the archives for anything related to Bytecoin and found nothing

Lying makes you seem even more pathetic PizzaTraveler...

When there was a discuss about this question in CoinMarketCup topic somebody put a link to the BCN website. If i'm not mistaken, there was an announcment (2012) about BCN launch.

If you want proof of the premine, look at the freaking Bytecoin Blockchain. The Blockchain records all activity and shows how a small group of people mined Bitcoin from 2012 to 2014, and mined over 150billion Bytecoins, which is over 80% of all Bytecoins since the total coin supply is 180billion.

Essentially, anyone mining Bytecoin(BCN) right now, is only mining the last 20%, while that small group of people has a 82% premine in their hands already.

Goodluck to all the idiots mining the last 15% of all Bytecoin, cause the other 82% was already premined!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
In my opinion BCN have all chances to win this race
Can you explain what you are talking about?
Of course i can. The only argument that currency is premined without any proofs can't let XMR win this race. That's exactly what i was talking about.

2. The network hashrate was largely between 1 and 5 KH/s for its existence before around March 2014.

It is not necessarily a premine, but it is a extremely disproportionate distribution of coins.
Of course i can. The only argument that currency is premined without any proofs can't let XMR win this race. That's exactly what i was talking about.
And that's all? That's why one currency should be "number one"? Because of XMR users have no good arguments?
No, it's not. I said that BCN has a chance to win this race because XMR fans are don't know what they talking about. But if you want to talk what coin should be under "#1" tag you can open another topic. But this race, imo, can't be won by Monero.
Activity: 21
And that's all? That's why one currency should be "number one"? Because of XMR users have no good arguments?
Activity: 63
Don't want to offend anyone, but some of BCN-haters are so dummy x)
They've just learned one simple sentence "BCN is premined" and repeating it over and over again. I'm sick of it. This scams should stop their activity! 
BCN is premined so much,so nobody is willing to play with BCN,I suggest xmr and bbr.
If some idiots are not willing to play it doesn't mean that nobody is willing to play Wink
Some? Better to say "one". Don't want to offend anyone, but some of BCN-haters are so dummy x)
Activity: 63
BCN is premined so much,so nobody is willing to play with BCN,I suggest xmr and bbr.
If some idiots are not willing to play it doesn't mean that nobody is willing to play Wink
Activity: 53
Any prooflinks? Any thoughts? Or you are just going to repeat somebodies words?
They will never give you any proofs just because they haven't them. They are scams (just like XMR devs) and they want to cheat a huge number of people.
Activity: 46
Any prooflinks? Any thoughts? Or you are just going to repeat somebodies words?
Pages:
Jump to: