Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytecoin [BCN] vs MONERO [XMR] who will be the winner in the Cryptonote War - page 6. (Read 15734 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What's the prize? They're both dead on arrival. Bloat bloat bloat.

The pool bloat is now over, the Monero chain grows about 40mb per week. This is a good deal for an anonymous coin.

So it's not "bloat, bloat, bloat".

Do some research and you'll be smarter for it.
It seems to me that before entering a race, your vehicle should at least be able to move.

Adaptive block sizing means right now it's hard to get money around in XMR chain because it is saturated. However, over the next hour the blockchain will expand its blocksize and this will be less of an issue. Please wait for your tx to be included in the blockchain.

Just wait for your tx to be included. That'll work well. You guys are a riot.

Except we are moving, and fast.

You're either misinformed or just spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt.
legendary

"You win"

Actually no.

Monero is now only growing at double the bitcoin blockchain rate.

20mb vs 40mb per week.

So you're either saying that it's not worth having an anonymous coin if the blockchain is double the size per week than Bitcoin, or you just have no idea what you're talking about.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

The pool bloat is now over, the Monero chain grows about 40mb per week. This is a good deal for an anonymous coin.

It seems to me that before entering a race, your vehicle should at least be able to move.

Adaptive block sizing means right now it's hard to get money around in XMR chain because it is saturated. However, over the next hour the blockchain will expand its blocksize and this will be less of an issue. Please wait for your tx to be included in the blockchain.

Just wait for your tx to be included. That'll work well. You guys are a riot. Also I was not referring to pool bloat, but denomination bloat. Your blockchain will be many times larger than a standard blockchain. Can you say centralization?
legendary

legendary
This isn't even a competition. Monero's long term competition is Bitcoin with Side chains, the CryptoNote war is already over.
Activity: 826
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
MONERO = PUMP'N'DUMP (because monero "devs" has to return money they wasted to it)

Do you really think somebody spent $8000 for Mintpal voting just because he is kind Santa?
Do you think they rent enormous amounts of  amazon servers and botnets just for fun? LOOOOOOL

PUMP! PUMP! PUMP! AND DUMP. Dump is coming!
Activity: 723
Merit: 503
Just some simple market facts:

BCN:

24-hour Volume: 6 (coinmarketcap.com)
Only 6 buy orders and 12 btc of support (on polo, no other exchange accepts it)

XMR:

24-hour Volume: 187
Plenty of buy orders and 118 btc of support on poloniex (and now add mintpal/bittrex/hibtc/bter)

Nobody wants BCN. It's no wonder that their devs have to buy hero member's account or make countless newbie account in order to hype their coin. How else would they able to unload their 80% (pre)mined coin?
I don't advocate Monero

YOU simply HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Monero is way better,No Premine and devs are active plus huge community
Activity: 770
I don't advocate Monero
I simply despise scam coins with scam premines like Bytecoin.
Activity: 91
What I don’t like about Monero is their team which doesn't looks like a team of pros.  They often complain about other coins’ faults instead of making their own coin better.

DARKOTA IS MONERO STOOGE

And he has troubles with maths. So, i guess his monero masters underpay him.

Activity: 770
Whats wrong with thankful for today?

There is nothing wrong with him, I think.
He just separated from other Monero developers because of reasons I don't know.

Well, that doesn't matter what misunderstandings they had that caused his leaving but after he has left Monero other Movero devs began to FUD about BCN.

That's not true, I don't know what you get out of spreading lies. He simply left because he wanted to, other developers came in and he decided to step down.

BCN has to be the worst cryptonote coin there is btw. Even ducknote is more advanced.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Well, that doesn't matter what misunderstandings they had that caused his leaving but after he has left Monero other Movero devs began to FUD about BCN.
Activity: 412
Merit: 10

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
If you dont like XMR, go with BBR.

One thing everyone knows for sure is that BCN is 80% premined and that it has no volume and that its devs crashed their own coin trying to implement a fix from XMR's dev.

When integrating code from Monero that fixed the bug for the txmempool making blocks with no blockreward, the BCN devs neglected to limit the size of transactions produced by the wallet. So, net effect, the wallet is allowed to generate tx that are never allowed into the blockchain because they would make the block sizes too big.

I have submitted a pull request to fix their problem:
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/pull/24

They should really review our code more carefully if they want to borrow it, and at least attribute us for it.

If you support this currency, either you are an idiot, either you are a BCN shill, either you were scammed into buying BCN and now you have to scam other people in order to get rid of your shitcoins.

Seriously, there is no worse investment than BCN - any shitcoin is better!
Activity: 56
Activity: 87
So according to Monero fans logic we all guys are idiots, dumbasses, etc. How cute.
Those who are able to read more than Monero thread and troll posts, please, do some research and you will find out some interesting facts about the heart of the Monero team and maybe something about user thankful-for-today.
Pages:
Jump to: