Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytecoin [BCN] vs MONERO [XMR] who will be the winner in the Cryptonote War - page 3. (Read 15734 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I am curios will this dispute ever end ?  Cheesy
It's going to become permanent to argue which coin is better
Activity: 246
It's important to me to learn the truth.
Searching through the web and reading some threads on bitcointalk have finally bore fruit and now I know what's happened to BCN.

You've made the best decision ever. It's right that you are interested on finding out the truth by yourself.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It's important to me to learn the truth.
Searching through the web and reading some threads on bitcointalk have finally bore fruit and now I know what's happened to BCN.
Activity: 98
LOOKS LIKE MONERO IS TRYING TOO HARD  Wink
Activity: 56
Dont get fooled by "stats" numbers. Not that many people mine XMR, they just use botnets. Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-stealth-miner-639375
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you BCN supporters aren't all alt accounts (which I highly doubt because it's almost all new accounts) don't you see the problem with it being premined for over 82%?

If you don't see the problem with that then you probably won't see the problem until 1000 BCN = 1 satoshi.

I don't give a shit what happens with BCN but I do know it will all end in tears except for the developers, just don't ever say people haven't warned you.
Activity: 82
As I know cryptonote technology is a son of Bytecoin developers. And what can you say about monero?
Activity: 83
Is it still an open question? the answer is obvious.
You like to intrigue. and what is the answer?

There is no intrigue. Bytecoin of course! they have the best team of developers.
Activity: 72
You like to intrigue. and what is the answer?
Activity: 83
Activity: 646
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
BCN devs are greedy. They mined 80% BCN before releasing to the public. Biggest premined coin that has ever known  Cry

Noone wants to invest in such coins.
Activity: 770
Bytecoin has a large group of miners. Just BCN developers doesn't spend much time to promote coin as they are more interested in improving it technically

LOL

Look at the right-hand column and rethink your fucking strategy.

You know how people say rofl.

I literally almost fell off my chair laughing.
Activity: 173
Merit: 182
Bytecoin has a large group of miners. Just BCN developers doesn't spend much time to promote coin as they are more interested in improving it technically

LOL

Look at the right-hand column and rethink your fucking strategy.
Activity: 166
Indeed, it's time to stop disputing, every body has their own view on BCN and if there is people who'd like to mine it, why not?

BTH, I mine Moneta Verde and think it is great coin. Better than Fantom.  Grin

With what coin you mine Moneta Verde?

I merge mine Moneta Verde with Quazar coin  Smiley
Activity: 314
Darkcoin has active development.  IMO, we will have to wait and see if the privacy is good as CN-based coins.
So, don't waste your time on Darkcoin and mine Bytecoin  Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 101
Indeed, it's time to stop disputing, every body has their own view on BCN and if there is people who'd like to mine it, why not?

With what coin you mine Moneta Verde?
Activity: 30

Activity: 246
so fed up with fuds. isn't it better to stop blowing upon BCN?!!

Pages:
Jump to: