Pages:
Author

Topic: Bytecoin [BCN] vs MONERO [XMR] who will be the winner in the Cryptonote War - page 9. (Read 15734 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bytecoin has been premined 82%.

I don't understand where do you get such information?

If you didn't know about Bytecoin after its launch, then it's your problem. A lot of people still doesn’t know about Bitcoin.

This doesn't prove that the coin was premined

I don't know if you're trolling or naturally ________

The bytecoin blockchain shows the premine my friend...It was mined since 2012 by a small group of people, and has been mined In secret by that same group, for around 2 years before it was announced to the public. That small group of people premined over 82% of all bytecoins.

The Bytecoin blockchain is proof and shows everything...

The group mining bytecoin kept it purposely hidden, since it was released in secret..
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

If you didn't know about Bytecoin after its launch, then it's your problem. A lot of people still doesn’t know about Bitcoin.

Although its fairly easy for any multicellular organism to understand why Bytecoin is premined or instantmine or whatever here is a link too:

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#bytecoin

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Who did you tell that? Another "certified" whistleblower?

Monero is the only fairly launched cryptonote coin with a large very active dev team..
I will agree with you only if phrase "active dev team" means "guys who can only copy other techs".
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Boolberry has been hugely instamined probably over 20% with 1 guy making 2,000 Boolberry per day off his private gpu miner as of right now, since Boolberry uses Wild Keccak instead of Cryptonight algorithm. He was making 7,000 boolberry per day for a long time before the difficulty increased, and Boolberry only has 18million total coins. I'd say that 1 guy owns more than 20% of all Boolberries as of right now. Boolberry has both a guy with a private gpu miner that gets 2,000 boolberry per day as of right now, As well as botnets. I wouldnt be suprised if Boolberry has over a 60% instamine.

Monero is the only fairly launched cryptonote coin with a large very active dev team..

Monero wins hands down.

Why don't you go somewhere else?
Everybody knows that you came here to FUD bytecoin .

IGNORE DARKOTA  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7428414
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
IMO this dispute will continue forever since there isn't really another comparable example of a coin that remained under the radar for so long except Bitcoin.

I've already made my decision about its premining after lots of statements that were written in BCN thread and I suggest you to do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
My researches show, that BCN didn't have even a website before late 2013.
http://web.archive.org/web/20131113093900/http://bytecoin.org/

Also the Git repository was not there before:
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/commits/master?page=2

So this is very suspicious and should not be supported AT ALL.
Even IF they started 2012 they didn't let ANYONE participate, because they didn't go public.

But I doubt, that the coin existed so early. I think (as I already said https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7425175), that they probably even faked the blockchain timing easily like this:
- they rented a bunch of computers
- set the time to 2012
- created a time changing script or something similar on all of their computers, so that the time passes faster
- started the coin in november 2013 secretly and mined it secretly for a few months
- then they announced the coin in february(?)

People are screaming about 1% premine which I can't really understand, because the programmers should have their coin, because otherwise they maybe won't support it enought. I am even fine with 5%. NEM takes 25%. It is still OK.
But 80% is just an impudence. And I can cry about the people supporting it to a market-cap of 10 million...

I was mining bytecoin and monero both in march. I just didn't know of the premine and didn't pay attention about "2012" at that time and was unsure, what to do.
I had a small computer and a big computer. The big one had about 4 times the hashrate of the small one.
As monero was said to be the second one I was mining bytecoin with the big one and monero with the small one.
I was mining 200000 BCN and about 65 XMR (I think it was about 2 weeks or something).
200000 * 0.00000010 = 0.02 BTC
65 * 0.004 = 0.26 BTC
(Prices at time of writing)

keep in mind, that:
- monero has about half of the market cap now (after the crash, before it was also about double)
- i used the 4 times faster cpu for BCN!

If BCN would have been "fair" with their launch, there would have been no monero, and I would have mined BCN alone and the marketcap would even be higher due to no FUD and so on.
So I probably lost AT LEAST 1 BTC (4*0.26 BTC - 0.02BTC) in that short time because of not being able to participate and mine the right shit. Thank you BCN.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Btw, guys, where is this idea of 'premine' coming from?

Everyone from the X-Bubble Team repeats it as mantra just because they have less of that?

You show this way the lack of competence.
Or paranoia!
I really enjoyed that 'Intel relaunch' request, just because they did not told us they gonna be a great company. That was neat.

Look, that has almost no effect on Bytecoin brand, but shows you are nervous and don't have your personal plan of development and growth. Or you do?

You still have a chance to gain wide adoption, but look more mature and serious.

Could you please show your plan and milestones and organized team work instead of just flaming on the forum?

Blaming on Microsoft or Intel or Bytecoin is just a fashion for a personal PR and is totally fine, but please focus part of those efforts on creating something really valuable and new.

Good luck and anyways thank you for your efforts! Do your best!

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#bytecoin

Ignore DARKOTA he is a troll who PUMPS and DUMPS - Look at his original thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.100

Then look here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Troll on indeed:

http://coinmap.org/
www.uselitecoin.com

This thread is starting to show the true TROLL: I have been PM'ing everyone in this thread, some have even joined the Litecoin Talk forum because of this troll so i actually think its ok his lies - everyone is being PM'd this:

'Litecoin is dead'

Look at the original thread - he has deleted more than 40 posts from people supporting Litecoin, he is a troll who pumps and dumps

Thank you, Saigonsmokes! That explains a bit.

Yes, that is sad - poor wasting of time in most of the X-Bubble threads.
Poor moderation and chaotic informational support, too much paranoid propaganda.

It was OK in the beginning, but now it's time to do business, guys.
Community is not going to support such a disrespectful approach forever.
Btw, guys, where is this idea of 'premine' coming from?

Everyone from the X-Bubble Team repeats it as mantra just because they have less of that?

You show this way the lack of competence.
Or paranoia!
I really enjoyed that 'Intel relaunch' request, just because they did not told us they gonna be a great company. That was neat.

Look, that has almost no effect on Bytecoin brand, but shows you are nervous and don't have your personal plan of development and growth. Or you do?

You still have a chance to gain wide adoption, but look more mature and serious.

Could you please show your plan and milestones and organized team work instead of just flaming on the forum?

Blaming on Microsoft or Intel or Bytecoin is just a fashion for a personal PR and is totally fine, but please focus part of those efforts on creating something really valuable and new.

Good luck and anyways thank you for your efforts! Do your best!

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Boolberry has been hugely instamined probably over 20% with 1 guy making 2,000 Boolberry per day off his private gpu miner as of right now, since Boolberry uses Wild Keccak instead of Cryptonight algorithm. He was making 7,000 boolberry per day for a long time before the difficulty increased, and Boolberry only has 18million total coins. I'd say that 1 guy owns more than 20% of all Boolberries as of right now. Boolberry has both a guy with a private gpu miner that gets 2,000 boolberry per day as of right now, As well as botnets. I wouldnt be suprised if Boolberry has over a 60% instamine.

Monero wins hands down.

Ignore DARKOTA he is a troll who PUMPS and DUMPS - Look at his original thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.100

Then look here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/litecoin-is-officially-dead.331214/page-5

Troll on indeed:

http://coinmap.org/
www.uselitecoin.com

This thread is starting to show the true TROLL: I have been PM'ing everyone in this thread, some have even joined the Litecoin Talk forum because of this troll so i actually think its ok his lies - everyone is being PM'd this:

'Litecoin is dead'

Look at the original thread - he has deleted more than 40 posts from people supporting Litecoin, he is a troll who pumps and dumps
Activity: 92

Monero wins hands down.

Darkota, you are really troll! It does not make sense to explain you anything, but for others, who are interested in facts:

Read this post of Boolberry dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7479014   - it shows that coin mining is pretty well distributed. Moreover, the guy who owns GPU miner is pretty open about it. This was discussed a lot and if it is the only problem of Boolberry, then I am pretty comfortable to invest into it. He made an innovation and innovations are what moves society (and also cryptocoins and boolberry) forward. Moreover - the difference between CPU and GPU mining is not so high if you count also costs (not only mined coins).  And finally - it seems, the miner will be opensourced soon.

For me, the more important issue is botnet friendlines of a coin. Somebody provided interesting information about this and Monero. If I would own XMR, I would check it carefully. Botnet owners are real thieves, who do not hesitate to dump any coin for quick profit. To be honest, I do not know, how is it with botnets and BBR, but I will try to investigate it on my own.

Monero wins hands down.

What do you think, Darkota? That if you delete your original post and paste it exactly the same after my answer to it, will it make your arguments better? It is new level of trolling, but I am not going to play your game. You can be proud to be first person on my ignore list. Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Monero wins hands down.

Your opinion is highly suspect seeing as how you started a moderated thread called "Litecoin is Dead," then have been deleting every post to the contrary of your absurd statement.

Monero is a sinking ship. First it was XBC, then it was XC, now its XMR. If the rabid flaming trollbox pack attaches itself to your coin, consider it done. Good coins don't need cheerleaders or hired goons. They support themselves with their own integrity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Monero wins hands down.
Activity: 92

Monero wins hands down.

Darkota, you are really troll! It does not make sense to explain you anything, but for others, who are interested in facts:

Read this post of Boolberry dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7479014   - it shows that coin mining is pretty well distributed. Moreover, the guy who owns GPU miner is pretty open about it. This was discussed a lot and if it is the only problem of Boolberry, then I am pretty comfortable to invest into it. He made an innovation and innovations are what moves society (and also cryptocoins and boolberry) forward. Moreover - the difference between CPU and GPU mining is not so high if you count also costs (not only mined coins).  And finally - it seems, the miner will be opensourced soon.

For me, the more important issue is botnet friendlines of a coin. Somebody provided interesting information about this and Monero. If I would own XMR, I would check it carefully. Botnet owners are real thieves, who do not hesitate to dump any coin for quick profit. To be honest, I do not know, how is it with botnets and BBR, but I will try to investigate it on my own.
Activity: 88
Unfortunately the XMR guys got very badly organized recently. And getting worse day from day.

May be there are some internal problems inside the team?
So, what's the plan?  

A lot of noise and chaos and less real work.
But was very enthusiastic start.

No bubble lasts long, it is clear. The question is "what is the good time to quit"?

Who's next taking the challenge?

I'm working with three different devs and we're pushing code to branches that's being tested daily. There aren't any internal problems, fluffypony is out with rpietila and Peter Todd in Europe right now discussing the future of the chain and engineering issues regarding it.

There are many big things that will be rolled out in the coming months, so stay tuned.

THERE ARE MANY BIG THINGS THAT MONERO WILL STEAL FROM BBR AND BCN DEVS AND MUCH MORE USELESS FIXES IN COMING MONTHS SO STAY TUNED

What do you mean? (Don't write such large letters, if you can.)
Activity: 88
The only thing that bothers me about XMR is its suspicious difficulty chart. Several big peaks which are not associated with any event, so it's probably a botnet.

It has been discussed recently that XMR diff peaks coincide with mining trojan activity all over the web - if it will go further this way XMRs future is very questionable.

Monero can be mined by GPU's now. So Botnets(which also was there for Bitcoins beginnings) are much less of a "problem"..

GPU's are much less effective compared to CPU. Unfortunately, GPU mining is not solving the problem.

I think Bitcoin history is irrelevant now since it was 4 years ago and botnet issue (in terms of mining, of course) probably should be resolved by now. I'm not a tech guy tho, so I can't suggest something specific.

now I know most of you people are trolls. GPUs are much more effective than CPUs at mining genius....are you that dumb...

Сlaymore provides virtually no benefits now. So you are dumb.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
so much trolling in this thread...

if you guys want to learn things or make money or do both at the same time, it's happening there: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rpietila-altcoin-observer-624223

There's one thing I don't understand. Why is any of this trolling?

As soon as someone talks about BCN you guys are running with the speed of light to FUD about the questionable devs, premine etc.
BUT, when someone calls bullshit on XMR it's all trolling. What the hell with all the hypocrisy?

You know, I'm usually calm about this whole forum wars, but seriously, this is too much.
Pages:
Jump to: