Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 25. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 12
C-CEX .. will there be any full mode services in August?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
I extracted my btc, but I didn't show any coin information in the account history, but my balance is already 0, and my wallet account has not received any btc.
Read posts above you they are on vacations and now you have to wait for update from them until end of August as I am also on wait because have same issue and no reply from support

This is the first time I heard that the exchange can be like this, and the time is so long that even the basic operations of the mainstream currency are suspended.。。。。
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I extracted my btc, but I didn't show any coin information in the account history, but my balance is already 0, and my wallet account has not received any btc.
Read posts above you they are on vacations and now you have to wait for update from them until end of August as I am also on wait because have same issue and no reply from support
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
C-cex, Will there be a fullmode (short time) before the end of August? Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Please help me. I was unaware of this "limited period" thing. I have withdrawn my BTC to other BTC address on today i.e: 18/07/2018. Confirmed via e-mail as well.
Now by balance shows zero on c-cex. No any transaction ID or history appeared. Do I get it after August 31? Please help me. I feel lost.

They have enabled full mode almost weekly so it will most likely not take to end of august.
Activity: 1
Please help me. I was unaware of this "limited period" thing. I have withdrawn my BTC to other BTC address on today i.e: 18/07/2018. Confirmed via e-mail as well.
Now by balance shows zero on c-cex. No any transaction ID or history appeared. Do I get it after August 31? Please help me. I feel lost.
Activity: 153
I am very old user here on this site today after some time I try to login but its not working can you help me in this case as I am trying to recover password but not receiving any reply from support waiting for update from any support member or op of this thread

They are on vacation. Site is in full mode time to time. At the moment even the emails are not been send Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I am very old user here on this site today after some time I try to login but its not working can you help me in this case as I am trying to recover password but not receiving any reply from support waiting for update from any support member or op of this thread
Activity: 22
This exchange maintains the following performance 2018.6.13 current

. Number of Coins Normally Listed and Operated 102
. Stop listing due to sluggish earnings (abolished) Number of coins 74
. Failed to stop listing due to repair (abolished) Number of coins 21
. Total management (abolished 5.11 immediately) Number of coins 197
. Number of Exchange Members 353,714

For details, see the link below
상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.

http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549097

[Performance improvement of c-cex exchange expectation]
What is the c-cex exchange's support plan for the 74 coins that have been de-listed due to poor performance?
For the development of the exchanges together, and for the coins and investors to improve.

Restore all listed except coins that can not be traded due to breakdown
At that time, the improvement of the performance of the c-cex exchange will lead to an active investment of its members.
I wish for unlimited development.

The penalty for the 74 coins that were de-listed due to sluggish earnings has already caused excessive losses.
실적부진을 이유로 상장폐지된 74개 코인들에 대한 패널티는 이미 지나친 손실을 주었습니다.

Important Plan for Presentation]
■ c-cex International Exchange Coin Coin Market Cap in preparation of performance and capability verification data

Contents
(Imminent announcement)
▲ 2017. 1. 1-2018. 6. Status of listed coins during the 30-year period
▲ Rank of coin market cap of normal coin as of c-cex exchange
▲ Status of listed coin discontinued and performance ranking compared to normal coin
▲ Phase verification result of major coin on international exchange

(Preparation for follow-up announcement)
▲ Gangbusting of the International Exchange against the Co-Existence of IPO
▲ Issuance of certain coins in Korea and the actual situation of exchange operation and improvement measures
▲ Current status of virtual currency issuance and exchanges operation status and improvement measures demand policy Government proposal

[중요사항 발표 계획]
■ c-cex 국제거래소 상장코인의 코인마켓 캡에서의 실적과 능력 검증  자료 발표  준비 중

내용
(발표 임박)
▲2017. 1. 1-2018. 6. 30 기간중 상장된 코인  전체 현황
▲c-cex 거래소 현재 정상코인의 코인마켓 캡의 실적 순위
▲상장폐지된 코인의 현황 및 정상코인과의 실적 순위 비교
▲주요 코인의 국제 거래소에서의 위상 검증 결과

(후속 발표 준비)
▲상장폐지 코인에 대한 국제거래소의 갑질횡포 국제적 사회 고발과 대책요구
▲한국내의  특정 코인의 발행과 거래소 운영 실태 사례와 개선 대책
▲가상화폐 발행과 거래소 운영실태의 현황과  개선대책요구 정책 정부건의안

Activity: 109
@CryptoCurrEncyX 6 hours ago
Full mode enabled for limited amount of time
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/1016349266414096384

must be funny to believe this statement.
It changes everytime getting closer to date.... up by 1 month everytime

SCAM!
Activity: 2
Hello my ETC transaction is stuck when i click on confirmation link from email i recive this message:
"27.87582497 ETC to 0xe57500851ee4709bc536c4813cf1ce552692c982 instant withdrawal failed. ETC wallet failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID."
 Now this message dissapeared! Confirmation link is not working! Please Help!
Ticked id 542545

And i still dont recive ETC and dont have transaction id. This was yesterday. I write ticket but support dont help me and not answer for my questions. Please help! This is my last money! Im vey angry becouse yuor exchenge not working well!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
@CryptoCurrEncyX 6 hours ago
Full mode enabled for limited amount of time
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/1016349266414096384
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
many coin got delisted.... Sad Sad Sad

hopefully nothing goes wrong..
Activity: 41
I totally agree with fairysquirt.

Stay away from this exchange.
Full of scammers.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
you people have got to be the biggest bunch of morons.. i've told you a million times... c-cex is THE BIGGEST SCAM SITE in crypto...
they will KEEP SCAMMING YOU... they closed down over christmas... they are closing again till august, take it as a sign thebull is on the way...
but no money is safe in c-cex.... just because the title says "trusted, secure, and friendly'... you all are begging them 'why is my money missing'
i'm telling you once and for all...

IT   IS   BECAUSE    C-CEX   IS   A HUGE   SCAM!!!

they will rob you. they 'lost'..."lost" people's xvg... my xvg.. lol... and they won't refund anyway and now they do, you're all trapped.
lol the scam continues... and then I come here hoping to find people laughing because it was obvious, but instead you're all like

"Oh why, how could this happen, they seemed legitimate .. I meanly only 100% of all feedback about this exchange, is people
asking for their money back, what could have possibly gone wrong? maybe if i ask them for my money they will fix this issue?"

:"}  stop using this scam site please

~+~

listen... i'm going to do your job for you anyone who is hoping for dig... I just.. read comments...
this exchange should NEVER be used by ANY coin teams.... go talk to pie coin team...

c-cex lied to them and stole maaanny tokens off them... they will literally rob you... any project stupid enough to list here,
is putting their entire community, their community and any work... down the drain.

c-cex cannot be trusted by ANYONE.... you're all doomed if you trust anything to them

never run a swap here, maybe nova. they have no issues robbing anybody. the long history of scams just gets funnier,
because people keep using this exchange.. coin after coin they steal.. it has been years of scams.. even an old dev came in this page
and warned everyone .. and told us he was robbed too by the owner... who he worked for ... unpaid for years...
and you all keep using this exchange.. at this point anyone who uses it from now on is begging to lose money
Activity: 1
My withdrawal was processed and I have transaction ID in history but I don't receive coins in my wallet

Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

[email protected]
Activity: 109
Finally  i give up on this sh*t exchange to refund my XVG.

Decide selling my XVGTC and cash out and move on.

But no.... i cannot withdraw anything from them.

SO MY FINAL WARNING WHO WANT TO DEPOSIT MONEY HERE.
DONT!!!!
This exchange maintains the following performance 2018.6.13 current

. Number of Coins Normally Listed and Operated 102

. Stop listing due to sluggish earnings (abolished) Number of coins 74

. Failed to stop listing due to repair (abolished) Number of coins 21

. Total management (abolished 5.11 immediately) Number of coins 197

. Number of Exchange Members 353,714

------------
(한국어원본)
이 거래소는 아래와 같은 실적을 유지하고 있음 2018.6.13 현재
. 정상적으로 상장해 운용중인 코인수   102
. 실적부진으로 상장중단(폐지) 코인수    74
. 고장.보수로  상장중단(폐지) 코인수    21
. 총 관리(직전 5.11 폐지분) 코인 수     197
. 거래소 회원수  353,714명

For details, see the link below
상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.

http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549097

[Performance improvement of c-cex exchange expectation]
What is the c-cex exchange's support plan for the 74 coins that have been de-listed due to poor performance?
For the development of the exchanges together, and for the coins and investors to improve.

Restore all listed except coins that can not be traded due to breakdown
At that time, the improvement of the performance of the c-cex exchange will lead to an active investment of its members.
I wish for unlimited development.
--------
[성능 개선된 c-cex 거래소의 발전 기대]
실적부진을 이유로 상장폐지된 74개 코인에 대한 c-cex 거래소의 지원방안은 무엇인가요.
함께 거래소의 발전을 위하여, 그리고 코인과 투자자들의 향상 방안을 마련해야 합니다.

고장으로 거래가 불가한 코인을 제외하고 모두 상장 복원하십시요
그때, c-cex 거래소의 성능향상을 위한 개선의 성과가 회원들의 적극적인 투자로 이어질것입니다.
무한 발전을 기원합니다..

[Improvement of company's credibility - normalize the certificate of withdrawal]
Present the company's support measures for all coin-in-progress discontinued.
Please make sure that you can work on your existing abolished coin.
Only coins that are in trouble or are missing should be kept on hold.

How long will customers be penalized for the abolition of the listing?
How much damage do you want to tie up with members' property rights?
This is your own death. It is killing all members.
A coin development company and a c-cex trading company quickly die and go to prison.
----------
[회사의 신뢰성 향상 방안 - 상장폐지코인을 정상화하라]
상장폐지중인 모든 코인에 대한 회사의 지원대책을 발표하십시오.
기존의 폐지된 코인까지 상장하여 일할수 있도록 하도록 하십시오.
고장중이거나 없어진 코인만 상장을 보류하면 될 일입니다.

고객들에게 언제까지 상장폐지라는 고통의 벌칙을 가할 것입니까?
회원들의 재산권을 묶어 얼마나 큰 손해를 주려는 것입니까?
이것은 스스로 죽는 일입니다. 모든 회원을 죽이는 일입니다.
코인개발회사와 c-cex 거래 회사가 빨리 죽고 감옥가는 길입니다.
this exchange is a total scam.  Only do business here if you like to support criminals who steal coins.
[Deceptive group?]
■ c-cex.com is in a public speaking state of being a scam group.
1) Answer this.
 ▲ Prove that you are not, and give evidence.
   There is no answer for each opinion article to acknowledge or ignore it. They are all bad signs.
2) I want c-cex's sincere response. It is the basic attitude of a successful organization.
 ▲ It is contents that can fully answer in holiday.
    Members do not like the word fraud. I do not wish. Quickly do each of the measures to get rid of such misunderstandings
-------
[속이는 집단 ?]
■ c-cex.com 은 사기집단이라고 공공연하게 말하는 상태에 와 있다.
1) 이에 응답하라.
 ▲ 아니라고 항변하고 증거를 대라.
   각 의견 글에 대하여 답변이 없음은 이를 인정하거나 묵살하는 것이다. 모두 좋지 않은 징조들이다.
2) c-cex의 성실한 응답을 바란다. 그것이 성공하는 조직의 기본 자세다.
 ▲휴가지에서도 충분히 답할 수 있는 내용들이다.
    회원들은 사기라는 말을 좋아하지 않는다. 바라지도 않는다. 빨리 그런 오해속의 집단에서 벗어날 각 대책을 행하라
Pages:
Jump to: