Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 23. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
My friendly recommendation for everyone who has assets on that platform:
Withdraw everything from that exchange. That exchange is going down.

C-cex.com are a bunch of frauds stealing coins since their inception.
They blocked my assets in the platform since November.

Stay away and keep your funds safe, not on C-cex.com which is a SCAM.
Activity: 25
Hi, Asterioncoin listing on page
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

BTC aдpec
Error. Wallet is loading. Please try again later.

Pliz fix this problem.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
To put things in perspective: My XVG has been inaccessible since November 2017. Yes, they hijacked my coins 9 months ago. Countless emails, complaints and other ways to reach them have failed. They don't respond, or if they do, they ignore your question and gaslight you.

C-CEX is a big frikking scam run by criminals.
Activity: 44
When is the c-cex vacation over?

Should be the end of the month. Hoping they open back up again for at least a day or two before then so I can move some crypto around though.
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
When is the c-cex vacation over?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Nope, still criminals :')

Yup. Microguy is Yuri's mate - they stick together.
I can sum C-Cex up with one meme.

If this doesn't drive home the message for you then you are beyond help.
Activity: 153
So we can not withdraw any founds from the exchange because of vacations Huh
Exchange has been on full mode time to time. During those times it has been working normally. It is almost two week from last so most likely new full mode is near.
Activity: 66
So we can not withdraw any founds from the exchange because of vacations Huh
Activity: 44
Welp, fiat withdrawal are supposed to be working throughout their summer mode. I've made several throughout limited mode without a problem. Seems as though they've stopped processing fiat withdrawals now as well though. Made a withdrawal 3 days ago and haven't heard anything from them since. I'm out until/if they come back from their "holiday".

Update: Finally got my Payeer withdrawal after requesting a second small withdrawal. Seems like my first withdrawal was temporarily lost somehow and the 2nd withdrawal bumped up my first one. Idk, but I have it now.
Activity: 34
Yesterday, there seems to be an exit mode. I extracted BTC on July 20th. After receiving the confirmation email, I clicked on the withdrawal, and then did not receive btc. The account balance is also displayed as 0. The history information also does not see the withdrawal record. When can I handle it?

I have just such a story, on July 28, received a letter confirming the withdrawal of koin, click on the confirmation in your letter every day. I put a coin in my wallet today.

Maybe one needs to click during full mode?

I just clicked on the confirmation of the withdrawal of the coins in the mail everyday.

how is it going?did you get your coin?i also withdraw yesterday,balance deducted but still no coin received yet.

I also put the coin to the conclusion in the purse, and when I received the letter to the post office, the confirmation for the withdrawal of the coin did not work and the balance became zero, and then after a few days I got my coin in the wallet.
Activity: 1
Yesterday, there seems to be an exit mode. I extracted BTC on July 20th. After receiving the confirmation email, I clicked on the withdrawal, and then did not receive btc. The account balance is also displayed as 0. The history information also does not see the withdrawal record. When can I handle it?

I have just such a story, on July 28, received a letter confirming the withdrawal of koin, click on the confirmation in your letter every day. I put a coin in my wallet today.

I just clicked on the confirmation of the withdrawal of the coins in the mail everyday.

how is it going?did you get your coin?i also withdraw yesterday,balance deducted but still no coin received yet.

Activity: 153

I put on July 28 on a conclusion, but today they came to me on a purse.
Hurray!
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
C-cex, when are you coming back from vacation?
Activity: 86
I am very worried because I can not access my account and I have a 1 DOGEcoin trapped in this house of cockroaches    Cheesy
Activity: 22

[Status and list of 89 coins that can be listed immediately]

Of the 343 listed coins, 240 coins are de-listed except for 103 regularly listed coins.

240 annulment abandoned abnormalities. Among unlisted coins, there are 89 coins in the coin market cap that are similar or better performing than the normal 103 coins. Coins to be re-listed right now.

Due to sluggish earnings, the listing has been abolished, limiting the exercise of property rights to several months to nearly a year and a half.

The exchange should respond immediately.
The illegal act of unfairness, which does not list any coins that are traded normally on other exchanges nor withdraw money, should be corrected.

Virtual currencies are becoming a global issue that can be adopted as an agenda at the World G-20 Finance Ministers' Meeting. Countries around the world will promptly rectify unfair practices by exchanges and coin developers.

The exchange, which is not in line with criminal law, commercial laws of the world, commercial law, and criminal law, is expected to pay the legal regulation and the price after trial withdrawal.

The c-cex exchange, which has been well established for many years, wishes to become the world's leading exchange through better customer satisfaction policy.
--------

[즉시 상장가능한 89 코인현황과 리스트 ]
343개의 상장코인중 103개의 정상 상장된 코인을 제외한 240개의 코인이 상장폐지되어 있다.

240개의 상장폐지된 비정상. 비상장 코인중 코인마켓캡에 정상코인 103건과 유사하거나 실적이 더 좋은 코인은 89개에 이른다. 당장 재상장되어야 할 코인들이다.

실적부진이란 이유로 상장폐지되어 몇 개월에서 근 1년 반에 이르도록 재산권행사에 제한을 받고 있는 것이다.

이에 대하여 거래소는 즉시 응답하라.
더 이상 타인의 자산을 볼모로 잡고 여러 거래소에서 정상적으로 거래되는 코인을 상장도 아니하고 출금도 아니하는 부당함의 불법행위는 시정되어야 한다.

가상화폐는 세계 G-20 재무장관회의에서도 의제로 채택 될 정도의 세계문제가 되고 있다. 여러 거래소나 코인개발자의 부당행위에 대하여는 세계 각 국이 이를 신속히 시정해 나가게 될 것이다.

범죄적 운용이나 세계 각국의 민법, 상법, 형법상의 법 상식에 어긋나는 거래소는 시범적인 철퇴를 맞고 법적인 규제와 댓가를 지불하게 될 것으로 전망된다.    

기본 기반을 수년 동안 잘 닦아온 c-cex거래소는 보다 나은 고객만족 정책을 통하여 세계 최고의 거래소로 거듭나길 기원한다.

[즉시 상장가능한 89 코인현황과 리스트 ] [Status and list of 89 coins that can be listed immediately]
관련자료 및 데이터: 아래링크     Related Materials and Data: Links below
 Cheesy http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549203  Cheesy
             [국제거래소-코인정책 점검]C-CEX.COM 상장코인의 코인마켓 캡 실적 순위 분석
             [International Exchange - Checking Coin Policy] C-CEX.COM Listed Coin Coin Market Cap ranking

Pages:
Jump to: