Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 37. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
XVG update: over 23 BTC refunded! More to go.

Make sure to place your sell order at market price.

+1

agreed but the person holding 170M XVGCT at the rate CCEX is buying it will take 3 years

They look on the wrong side! These are buy requests! 8.8 M are on sale! Open eyes!
greetings
Who looks on the wrong side? On the sale side, 8.8M XVGCT @ 448BTC. If CCEX could make a deal with the owner of the wallet that holds 170M XVGCT. The rest of us can move on.  
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

+1

agreed but the person holding 170M XVGCT at the rate CCEX is buying it will take 3 years

They look on the wrong side! These are buy requests! 8.8 M are on sale! Open eyes!
greetings
Activity: 78
200+ tickets
Now you know why it takes so long Grin
Activity: 175
I read the last messages here, the only problem is not xvg, I mean that during the holidays ccex deactivated everything and many transactions of many other currencies were lost. It's been a while since I joined ccex, but I do not think my balance has been returned to me. They programmed a scam or lost all the data.
Has someone recovered their money?

We did not program scam and we did not lost all data. If you have any issue - it is possible to resolve it with our support system. Make sure your issue does not conflict with our rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms

You admitted losing the XVG wallet. You are not taking responsibility for your actions. It's been almost six months now. You are ignoring most people around here who have serious and honest complaints and issues. You have literally hundreds of angry people tweeting at you. Yet, you keep blaming your customers. "Make sure your issue does not conflict with our rules".

How about make sure you stop wasting our time and refund all of our lost XVG already?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
I read the last messages here, the only problem is not xvg, I mean that during the holidays ccex deactivated everything and many transactions of many other currencies were lost. It's been a while since I joined ccex, but I do not think my balance has been returned to me. They programmed a scam or lost all the data.

We did not program scam and we did not lost all data. If you have any issue - it is possible to resolve it with our support system. Make sure your issue does not conflict with our rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms
legendary
What happened with LINDA Huh

LINDA after wallet update did not sync at all. But after we wrote to LINDA forum - we got answer form LINDA dev with bootstrap file and needed nodes. So we used it and it works fine again.

instead of us having to place sell orders at MARKET price, why dont you close all BUY orders within 5-10 sats of MARKET price

If you bought all orders up to 709 sats = 5.4M XVGCT and 27.4 BTC, If you wait, and the price XVG goes back to $.30 the same 5.4M XVGCT= 177BTC. That would save you 150BTC or $1.3M USD

instead of us having to place sell orders at MARKET price, why dont you close all BUY orders within 5-10 sats of MARKET price

+1

Activity: 14
Massive respect and many thanks for sharing this with us.
... and others.

Thanks - just thought it was a moral duty to share the truth about how things ran at c-cex. Good to have the burden off my mind.

...because the amount of revenue in this market that could have been made by just running a reliable exchange would 10fold any amount he can scrape together through scamming everyone.

Precisely. Only Yuriy would be able to answer that.

Anyway I wanted to ask you finch.... do you know what the break over xmas was about?

No Sir - I have no idea. But in all the while I have seen exchanges - never have I seen such a break taken. It is unprofessional to leave traders at the mercy of the exchange - to say the least.

Thanks for sharing! I appreciate. Do you think there's a option to stop Yuriy? And did you tell the authority that he is a thief? Man, he owe you 33K!!

The best I could do was get the word out about how things are run at c-cex. I whole-heartedly apologize for being late at it - was something that I should have done earlier. Having said that - If you feel that c-cex has done something illegal - then as a law abiding citizen you should report it to relevant authorities in your relevant jurisdiction. It is only fair to do so and would be good for the ecosystem people are held accountable.

And a small correction - he owes me ~33 BTC !! (for 2.25 yrs of my life I put in there). But Yuriy simply refuses to even acknowledge it - so people are free to judge whether they should or should not trade at such an exchange where the owner behaves in such an unethical fashion. Unfortunately for me it was a contract based on word of mouth and I trusted him to do the right thing. Even helped him for almost 1-2 yrs (out of the 2.25 yrs) without pay !! Thinking he was a friend and a good person. I guess I could not have been more wrong. I won't say much - lest I be accused of having an agenda here. But it should be clear to people here how he has chosen not to acknowledge or deny the things I said here. Mind you - he finally removed me as moderator after I posted my last reply here - so it is not that he isn't aware of what I have claimed - he wilfully chooses to ignore it and pretend that nothing happened. Silence can speak louder than words. The reader can be the judge.
Activity: 20
a friend today offered to invest in this office . but I see they're fakers

Invest in what? C-Cex?  Grin Stay clear!
Activity: 266
a friend today offered to invest in this office . but I see they're fakers
Activity: 175

Having fun watching us dance? Just give people back their money. Don't let us jump through hoops.

I suggest you refund every VXG or XVG replacement token holders equal to current XVG market price, immediately Don't put the responsibility of restoring your mistakes into our hands. It's your fault. It's your exchange. It's your responsibility. Fix it. We have been waiting for 5 months now.

Also, respond to the many, many messages in this forum. Take our complaints seriously. There are a lot of people who have something to ask / tell about you. Respond to them and don't ignore them. You are choosing to ignore anyone who is exposing your shady practices.
Activity: 79

+1
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
My account can't for buy, sell and withdraw.
My XVG going without i'm not understand.
I think C-Cex will go to scam..!!
legendary
The following coins will be removed from exchange because they did not meet requirements of average daily trading volume for last 30 days and did not exceed 0.5 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date and coin list:

SixEleven [611], 9Coin [9COIN], Alphabit [ABC], AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AllInOne [AIO], AlpaCoin [APC], ArcticCoin [ARC], Aureus [AURS], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Cryptobullcoin [BLC], BoostCoin [BOST], Bsdbwealth [BSDB], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], Centurion [CNT], CoreCoin [CRC], Credits [CRE], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Coimatic 3.0 [CTIC3], DA$ [DAS], DazzleCoin [DAZZ], Droidz [DRZ], EACoin [EAG], Eclipse [EC], ElCoin [EL], Elisor Coin [ELI], EncryptoTel [ETT], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], GD Premium [GD2], GelukCoin [GELUK], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Gridcoin [GRC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], Hoppin [HOP], Hshare [HSR], ICOCoin [ICOBI], InternetOfPeople [IOP], IoTcoin [IOT], KiloCoin [KLC], LEOcoin [LEO], Luxmi [LUX], MobileCash [MBL], Macro [MCR], Newbium [NEWB], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], NovaCoin [NVC], Obsidian [ODN], OnlineGameToken [OGT], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OttoCoin [OTC], OX Fina [OX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Propy token [PROPY], Pura [PURA], RG Coin [RGC], RoyalKingdomCoin [RKC], SBCcoin [SBC], Sikka [SIKKA], SmileyCoin [SMLY], Etheriya [RIYA], TengRi [TERI], TerraCoin [TRC], TrumpCoin [TRUMP], VEROS [VRS], Xaurum [XAUR], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], XNCCoin [XNC], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], BitZeny [ZNY], Zeusshield Coin [ZSC].
legendary

Activity: 3
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 39
just to clarify, in no way am I having a go at people margin trading XVGCT... this market favors the innovative and that is the best way to get your crypto back from these scammers.

1. but if we all did close sell orders.. so something closer to XVG, it could help..

2. the main point is, it isn't users responsibility to make the refund work and fair... we are traders, people aren't meant to limit themselves... for the sake of bad coding.

3. c-cex just has to burn every piece of XVGCT they buy back, that they have invented... that way.. inevitably I will get to sell mine for the price I think is fair... not this 100 SATOSHI bs for a token they held from me throughout 2000 SAT or was it even 4000 SAT I can't remember anymore???

or give us assurance they will buy back ever piece of XVGCT so I can come back later when people are done trading the situation and c-cex has bought enough up for me to get a non robbery price.

I still think it shows the true nature of C-Cex that they are proudly claiming they have 'refunded people' thus far for their stolen XVG... at a price of 50 sat compared to 1200 ! at the time..  like who the hell considers that a fair refund, they have no morals... they have forced people into this fud situation.. the always take the site down for 20minute blocks to scare people into selling...  the price reflects how little trust there is and the situation at hand.... and they are grabbing at wounded people.. at this price and claiming it is fair!!

NO REFUND HAS EVEN BEGAN at this price it is spitting on people.

I just want to sell my XVGscamtoken for roughly the price of actual VERGE! for fsake

and again.. not blaming any users..c-cex needs to fix their site.... so the refund works.
Pages:
Jump to: