Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 133. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
How to mining "Caix"? CPU, VGA?
Only run wallet?
CAIX can't be mined from what i understand it is simply from what is in your wallet that is generating new coins. IF I AM wrong and they changed it to where we can mine the coin also using hardware please let me know Smiley

No sorry, CAIx is 100% PoS which means you can only mine it if you have CAIx in your wallet. No hardware mining after the 18th on CAI, all miners will have to mine at the multipool for CAIx if they want to use hardware. Then they can get paid in CAIx and mine on wallet as well, by leaving it open.
wait what multi pool for CAIX i thought it was going to be POS so i thought only way to get new coins was through POS wallet or buy them

It sure is 100% POS, but why shouldn't there be a multipool if it is? A multipool just mines the most profitable coin atm and buys CAIx with the income of mining that most profitable coin... Hasn't got anything to do with CAIx being POS ony.

There will be a multipool. I do not know why you got the impression there won't. I have spoken about moving miners to a profit switching multipool before. It seems in the midst of everything happening that got lost in translation. We said the multipool will not be our only revenue stream to support CAIx but it will sure be there.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
on what exchange besides coin swap is CAIx traded?

Mintpal will be replacing CAI/BTC with CAIx/BTC later this week - maybe Wednesday
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
on what exchange besides coin swap is CAIx traded?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Only run wallet?
CAIX can't be mined from what i understand it is simply from what is in your wallet that is generating new coins. IF I AM wrong and they changed it to where we can mine the coin also using hardware please let me know Smiley

No sorry, CAIx is 100% PoS which means you can only mine it if you have CAIx in your wallet. No hardware mining after the 18th on CAI, all miners will have to mine at the multipool for CAIx if they want to use hardware. Then they can get paid in CAIx and mine on wallet as well, by leaving it open.
wait what multi pool for CAIX i thought it was going to be POS so i thought only way to get new coins was through POS wallet or buy them

It sure is 100% POS, but why shouldn't there be a multipool if it is? A multipool just mines the most profitable coin atm and buys CAIx with the income of mining that most profitable coin... Hasn't got anything to do with CAIx being POS ony.
Ok gotcha thanks for clarifying that
Activity: 668
Only run wallet?

Only run wallet?

legendary
Only run wallet?

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Going buy a ton of these coins!
Activity: 32
Only run wallet?
Thanks! I understood. Cheesy
Only run wallet?
Activity: 98
ah, I understand. registration with coin swap was easy, the interface is good and the transaction was completed instantly. all good from a new user perspective, thanks.

Thank you very much for this feedback. It's things like this that make all the long hours worthwhile!

Ian
Activity: 32
Only run wallet?
Activity: 28
Can receive free code? Or other rewards.
Activity: 105
Just update the news, hope to see this coin rise soon.

There is some great news to come with completion of Mintpal putting up the CAIx/BTC pair on Wednesday.

Multipool?
Activity: 476
ah, I understand. registration with coin swap was easy, the interface is good and the transaction was completed instantly. all good from a new user perspective, thanks.
legendary

There is some great news to come with completion of Mintpal putting up the CAIx/BTC pair on Wednesday.
Activity: 394
legendary
Glad to see CAI back in coinmarketcap top100 with the correct amount of available coins

Coinmarketcap for CAI is not the same for CAIx. We will update them with the necessary info when the block explorer for CAIx is done.
legendary
why isn't mintpal doing this conversion since they were already listed as CAI traders?

Mintpal system does not allow this type of 1 to 1 exchange. Coinswap was able to do this and provide the necessary support, we need support on daily basis to make sure no CAI or CAIx is lost.
legendary
For those of us who hold CAI with an online exchange (like MintPal) only (ie no local wallet), what do we need to do to "keep" our Caishen - transfer the holding to Coin-swap, convert it to CAIx, then transfer it back to MintPal after they begin trading in CAIx??? Tried finding an answer in this thread but couldn't, sorry for the likely already answered question  Embarrassed

Correct, if you did not download a QT and want to Exchange your CAI to CAIx wait till Mintpal put up the the CAIx wallet then move CAI to Coinswap and exchange your CAI to CAIx then transfer back to Mintpal CAIx wallet address.
Jump to: