Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 130. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
+10000000000000000... ^
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
On a different note...You guys rule!!! Great job once again!!! I havnt got a bad thing to say so far from what iv seen, you guys have been going strong and i really appreciate the work your putting into this. im so glad i was here from day 1, this is the best coin choice iv made in cryptos so far.... period!!
Thank you that is what we want to hear, it was the basis of why we did everything. I am not going to speak for the other devs, but myself I feel proud and happy when people know they were not cheated and with what we got we are making strong moves. Let me remind you we have not even done any advertising yet. That also is coming, I think we held back a long time already. As for those who want to come and spread fud, let them. I promised them one thing early on regret, and that's all they will get. Too bad some of them spread fud and hold CAI lol.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
On a different note...You guys rule!!! Great job once again!!! I havnt got a bad thing to say so far from what iv seen, you guys have been going strong and i really appreciate the work your putting into this. im so glad i was here from day 1, this is the best coin choice iv made in cryptos so far.... period!!
Activity: 210

I am very curious how Tiny Elementals made 28 BTC with less than 2k downloads between both platforms. How did it make 28 BTC?

It was pumped by wolong

....sorry, what now  Huh Huh Huh  Please please please explain to me how app downloads/in-game purchases were pumped by wolong because id love to know how that is even remotely possible?
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Yeah, trolls are back, good sign all is going well. Congrats to CAIx devs !
Activity: 105
Loving the sour trolls. You know you're doing well when the trolls arrive.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Very good CAIX, from the first public price increase to now has more than 200%, according to need to make money in!
Activity: 124
Funny kryptologist trolling above is involved in a ship coin,hemp coin on another thread and he has cheek to come here and call caix lol.
Now the coin is doing good,the trolls come out to play on the forum,nice go back to drk coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
New announcement coming up in 30 Minutes

Mintpal is now trading CAIx/BTC all CAI on Mintpal was auto exchanged to CAIx, we thank Mintpal for performing this service today to accomplish a much quicker transformation to PoS. We also thank coinswap for the continuous support during this process.

We will introduce plans moving forward, and bring out some great news we received in the last two days.

That is great that we all wasted our time sending from mintpal to coinswap then back to mintpal. Get your shit together please.
Activity: 224

I am very curious how Tiny Elementals made 28 BTC with less than 2k downloads between both platforms. How did it make 28 BTC?

It was pumped by wolong
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Can't help but notice there is no mention of premine in the announcement specifications, LOL. You guys are such scammers. To all the investors, this is not a long term coin. Incredibly sneaky and childish team.

cheers,
Activity: 540
Update1: As we mentioned earlier, we are building a few revenue generating streams to invest in CAIx and generate profits to shareholders. As we have made a major step today of converting most of the CAI to CAIx. We are glad to report that our first project Tiny Elementals has generated 28 BTC in income. Of that 14 BTC will be set aside for dividend payout to CAIx holders. There is also plans for partnership on this project as well.
We are discussing ways to make such income payable in BTC to holders, or use it to make CAIx purchases at market price. However the second option might cause a reduction in coin amount on the market, so we will choose the best method for delivery that will benefit the CAIx price long term. We might consider buying a portion equal to the staked amount on CAIx and deliver the rest with another method, to kill the 5% inflation rate. This will be updated as new ideas come to mind as far as distribution is concerned. We are also interested in hearing your idea on how to do this. So please post on this thread if you have an idea as how this can be done efficiently and effectively.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Wow very good dev
But how to get the dividend?
Activity: 162
Update1: As we mentioned earlier, we are building a few revenue generating streams to invest in CAIx and generate profits to shareholders. As we have made a major step today of converting most of the CAI to CAIx. We are glad to report that our first project Tiny Elementals has generated 28 BTC in income. Of that 14 BTC will be set aside for dividend payout to CAIx holders. There is also plans for partnership on this project as well.
We are discussing ways to make such income payable in BTC to holders, or use it to make CAIx purchases at market price. However the second option might cause a reduction in coin amount on the market, so we will choose the best method for delivery that will benefit the CAIx price long term. We might consider buying a portion equal to the staked amount on CAIx and deliver the rest with another method, to kill the 5% inflation rate. This will be updated as new ideas come to mind as far as distribution is concerned. We are also interested in hearing your idea on how to do this. So please post on this thread if you have an idea as how this can be done efficiently and effectively.
Great looking forward to a top ten marketcap for caix,congrats to the devs and stulhman for a great transition to a juicy coin.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 173
Buy Now or regret later Smiley
Activity: 162
New announcement coming up in 30 Minutes

Mintpal is now trading CAIx/BTC all CAI on Mintpal was auto exchanged to CAIx, we thank Mintpal for performing this service today to accomplish a much quicker transformation to PoS. We also thank coinswap for the continuous support during this process.

We will introduce plans moving forward, and bring out some great news we received in the last two days.

Jump to: