Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 131. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
to whoever just bought some of my CAIx for that ridiculous price on MP...TY. you just helped my cinni addiction @ the right price Wink
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
We're trading CA1x on Mintpal  Smiley
Activity: 364
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
Activity: 162
STOP MAKING DEPOSITS TO MINTPAL IN CAI PLEASE.
Activity: 100
Hey guys, sorry for the issues this morning. The process that executes the transactions quit in the early this morning (I still have to research why) and I restarted as soon as I had a chance. Everything processed, in order, after that. I'll be setting up a process monitor today so if that happens again while I'm asleep it'll restart the process for me.

Ian

A very professional operation. +1
Activity: 98
Coin-Swap Maintenance Planned today, May 14 @ 12pm ET

We will be performing a hardware upgrade today at 12PM ET (1 hour from now). The upgrade should only take a few minutes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Hey guys, sorry for the issues this morning. The process that executes the transactions quit in the early this morning (I still have to research why) and I restarted as soon as I had a chance. Everything processed, in order, after that. I'll be setting up a process monitor today so if that happens again while I'm asleep it'll restart the process for me.

Ian
thanks for the update now i myself was not to worried since i was only withdrawing the last 4.61 coins from the pool lol but im sure others will be grateful
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I heard la Caixa was adopting this currency to speed up transactions in their banking network. History in the making! Complete and utter GAME CHANGER!

P.s. This is a joke.
lol caixa banking network i would laugh if that was real hardcore  Shocked
Activity: 98

Ian
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
My CAI to CAIx order has now gone through, so it looks like that particular problem is solved.

My both BTC and CAIx withdrawals came through as well.
Activity: 105
My CAI to CAIx order has now gone through, so it looks like that particular problem is solved.
Guys, use the IRC channel, there's devs there 24 hours.

But I think you should contact CoinSwap and not CAIx dev's because the problem is with Coinswap exchange

We contacted CS but we don't get any answer or respond. I don't expect from CAIx devs to solve a problem but on the other hand they chose ConSwap to exchange CAI to CAIx so they for sure have more contacts with CS devs than we as users have.
Anyway it seems that CoinSwap problem is in general not only afecting CAI/CAIx markets. My morning (EU) deposit went through but trading or withdrawals did not. And for the end, this is example how things shouldnt be done, words cost nothing so information from CS regarding current issue would be nice.  
brand new
Activity: 0
just put a buy order and you will get them!
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Coinswap is fixing any issues with CAI/CAIx exchange that came up overnight, so all transactions will go through.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Guys, use the IRC channel, there's devs there 24 hours.

But I think you should contact CoinSwap and not CAIx dev's because the problem is with Coinswap exchange
Activity: 336
I heard la Caixa was adopting this currency to speed up transactions in their banking network. History in the making! Complete and utter GAME CHANGER!

P.s. This is a joke.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Ian what is going on with withdrawals and with exchange in general? I sent 2 mails with questions and got only 1 generic autorespond.
Activity: 95
Nothing is wrong with coin-swap, i used it for the first time before i went to bed at like 5 am , i was high as f*ck and tired but it was still straight forward and easy, i dont see how people have had problems  Roll Eyes I made my order and it got filled 5 mins later  Cheesy

Until today I didn't have problems, CAI changed into CAIx without problems, deposits and withdrawals worked. Today after one hour CAIx and BTC withdrawal not showing, and for other things I don't even care anymore. I didn't like this market from the start.

same thing here, i made a withdraw and not showing anywhere, no tx id nothing
Nothing is wrong with coin-swap, i used it for the first time before i went to bed at like 5 am , i was high as f*ck and tired but it was still straight forward and easy, i dont see how people have had problems  Roll Eyes I made my order and it got filled 5 mins later  Cheesy

Until today I didn't have problems, CAI changed into CAIx without problems, deposits and withdrawals worked. Today after one hour CAIx and BTC withdrawal not showing, and for other things I don't even care anymore. I didn't like this market from the start.
Jump to: