Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 135. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone having issues with OSX wallet, please let me know and i will help you fix it.

Also people who have OSX wallet working please confirm it.

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.
Jake PM Sakr with the exact problem you have on the MAC client. so he can help you out

Weird.  I tried to open it again and now it's opened and syncing.

OSX 10.9.2

He had the first start error, now it's working fine for him on OSX 10.9.2

the sync has been stuck on block 1580 for a while.

This seems to be a sync issue, probably not related to the wallet, try closing and opening again, also might take a little bit depending on how many connections you have.
also try going to CAIx-Qt->preferences->network then uncheck "Map ports using UPnP".
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Anyone having issues with OSX wallet, please let me know and i will help you fix it.

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.
Jake PM Sakr with the exact problem you have on the MAC client. so he can help you out

OSX 10.9.2

all working good for me no errors apart from the 1st time try to run it and gives error but like 1st page says just reload and worked fine but i am running windows 7 X64 not mac wallet
Activity: 644

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

OSX 10.9.2

the sync has been stuck on block 1580 for a while.

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

OSX 10.9.2

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

What's your osx version?

also please send error details/report if you can.

Yes, it's a minor issue with all versions even windows, it pops up an error the first time, then runs just fine afterwards. Also please post your OSX version so we can keep a track of which versions have issues.

OSX 10.9.2

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

What's your osx version?

Yes, it's a minor issue with all versions even windows, it pops up an error the first time, then runs just fine afterwards. Also please post your OSX version so we can keep a track of which versions have issues.

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

What's your osx version?

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

What's your osx version?

Thanks!

I get a fatal error.

Thanks!
Got my first CAIx shares from PoS minting, so can confirm as well that all works fine.
awsome im still waiting for my 1st steak but will be so little my weight it says is " 23 " LOL to funny but sad Cry

edit meant stake haha i must be hungry

your stake weight grows over time if you have a small amount of CAIx, this has difficulty like PoW mining. But when trading resumes on CAIx less people will be in Staking mode and you will be able to stake faster. But as far as steak is concerned I'll ask OiSiS if that can be added in his pimped wallet, T-Bone, or New York Strip?
i will take New York strip with sunny side up eggs, side of toast and a big glass of orange juice please .... would most deffinatly help cure this hangover faster lol Cool
legendary
No blocks means it will stay out of synch I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
hey when i was all caught up but was just waiting for no reason for it to sync i left it open for like 1 hour and it just worked hope thats the issue with you. Smiley

Sometimes a PoS block takes longer than others when many transactions go into the block. If you are downloading the block chain at the time, you might have to wait a little extra, but it's not long.
legendary
Got my first CAIx shares from PoS minting, so can confirm as well that all works fine.
awsome im still waiting for my 1st steak but will be so little my weight it says is " 23 " LOL to funny but sad Cry

your stake weight grows over time if you have a small amount of CAIx, this has difficulty like PoW mining. But when trading resumes on CAIx less people will be in Staking mode and you will be able to stake faster. But as far as steak is concerned I'll ask OiSiS if that can be added in his pimped wallet, T-Bone, or New York Strip?

hey when i was all caught up but was just waiting for no reason for it to sync i left it open for like 1 hour and it just worked hope thats the issue with you. Smiley
Activity: 668
Does anyone have a mirror for the windows wallet? MEGA isn't working atm...Thanks in advance

Nevermind, it's working again
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 325
Hi.
Tried CAIx-qt but gives me errors, so I'm compiling the source with Qt creator using the file caix-qt.pro.
I chmod all files and folders to an insane 755 just to make sure I give all permissions but at the very start I get this error:

:-1: error: [/home/kubuntu/build/caix/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

I'm not even using Kubuntu (I'm on Mint) so I guess that error should be something left in the script from the dev.

Can you help please?
mass

Just make:
Code:
cd ./src/leveldb
make clean
cd ../../
qmake-qt4
make

That worked fine, now my CAIx are all sitting into my new wallet!:)
Thank you!
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Jump to: