Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 136. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a mirror for the windows wallet? MEGA isn't working atm...Thanks in advance

Edit: nvm, working again
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
CAIx staking works fine
Activity: 602
Conversion of CAI to CAIx went smooth and coins are sitting in my wallet.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
CAIx staking works fine. Got my first stake.  Cool
Activity: 45
When come Caix to mintpal?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

pm me your email, and I will pass it to Coinswap to check it out for you.
Sent and thanks for offering to help.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I was in a hurry and not paying attention and sent my CAIx to the wrong wallet. I'm assuming they are gone with no possible way to retrieve them. Correct?

wrong wallet? what address did you use?

If it is wrong address you can not retrieve. We are making an explorer now, so keep your transaction ID, so we can investigate. But can not promise anything yet.
There is no withdrawal history at coin-swap for this mistake so there is no transaction ID #. My CAIx balance is 0 so they're gone. Next time I'll PFA *face palm*
How many CAIX was it?
pm me your email, and I will pass it to Coinswap to check it out for you.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
I was in a hurry and not paying attention and sent my CAIx to the wrong wallet. I'm assuming they are gone with no possible way to retrieve them. Correct?

If it is wrong address you can not retrieve. We are making an explorer now, so keep your transaction ID, so we can investigate. But can not promise anything yet.
There is no withdrawal history at coin-swap for this mistake so there is no transaction ID #. My CAIx balance is 0 so they're gone. Next time I'll PFA *face palm*
How many CAIX was it?
legendary
when will CAIx trading begin? Huh

Probably tomorrow.

I hope there is enough "CaiX" for everyone

Yes there is 1.6 million CAIx and mining has 8 days left so last people to change will be the miners on CAI.

Random question ( sorry if it was answered before. I haven't come across it yet ) . I understand CaiX will have a much lower total number of coins. Does that mean the 1:1 swap from CAI to CAIx only goes on until all the coins are accounted for?

If people still have CAI at that point, is it pretty much worthless after that, or will exchanges that currently have CAI keep it and add CAIx on top of it?

Thanks,

Yes after the 1.6 Million CAIx are exchanged CAI will become worthless. People will have till the 18th to exchange all the CAI they have. If CAIx goes on trade tomorrow, CAI on exchanges will go down but people will still be able to withdraw and exchange at Coinswap.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

How many CAIX was it?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Random question ( sorry if it was answered before. I haven't come across it yet ) . I understand CaiX will have a much lower total number of coins. Does that mean the 1:1 swap from CAI to CAIx only goes on until all the coins are accounted for?

If people still have CAI at that point, is it pretty much worthless after that, or will exchanges that currently have CAI keep it and add CAIx on top of it?

Thanks,
Activity: 32
I hope there is enough "CaiX" for everyone
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when will CAIx trading begin? Huh
legendary
no CAIx left on coinSwap for now.
I still have CAI on my wallet.

Devs to lazy to print enough CAIx ?

There is no CAI to exchange for CAIx, we do have CAIx on Coinswap. We were filling orders in batches so the chain stays healthy instead of doing it in big lump some.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
no CAIx left on coinSwap for now.
I still have CAI on my wallet.

Devs to lazy to print enough CAIx ?
legendary
Traveling in subspace

legendary

legendary
Traveling in subspace
Jump to: