Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 178. (Read 416437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Help me understand something... why doesnt altcoin goes up in price when btc price drops?
Overall volume in the whole market cap has slinked...
The general  down trend of btc is not bcause of people investing in altcoin people are just cashing out.
The main problem is there is no new volume coming in since a long time, only miners dumping and selling their btc's for Dollars, Euro's...

We had a good time for altcoins couple of months ago, people investing with btc in altcoins but this trend is also as good as over.
Yes there is still money into altcoins, but not enough volume to affect the btc price.

Expect a further downtrend, until something crazy will happen but as for now btc is in bad papers

True, more red to be seen, let's just hope it's not the final descent of crypto, also mining is not profitable anymore for most coins!

yes and was the fool that sank in almost 6 figure into gpus, industrial office rental.... a few months ago. Now i can only cry out :

Shen ah Shen rain some cai unto me
(Dear Almighty, rain some prosperity unto me)

;p

Grin do not despair, when I got into Crypto everyone was selling their rigs as well, and I made it just fine. Spring is here and CAI as well.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Help me understand something... why doesnt altcoin goes up in price when btc price drops?
The general  down trend of btc is not bcause of people investing in altcoin people are just cashing out.
The main problem is there is no new volume coming in since a long time, only miners dumping and selling their btc's for Dollars, Euro's...

We had a good time for altcoins couple of months ago, people investing with btc in altcoins but this trend is also as good as over.
Yes there is still money into altcoins, but not enough volume to affect the btc price.

Expect a further downtrend, until something crazy will happen but as for now btc is in bad papers

True, more red to be seen, let's just hope it's not the final descent of crypto, also mining is not profitable anymore for most coins!

yes and was the fool that sank in almost 6 figure into gpus, industrial office rental.... a few months ago. Now i can only cry out :

Shen ah Shen rain some cai unto me
(Dear Almighty, rain some prosperity unto me)

;p
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

Activity: 266
seems like ppl have dumped quite a few too, interesting.  

May have been a bit premature editing the title to include mintpal  Cheesy

I wanted the community to keep voting Wink
Did not want to start a BTC voting war.

i have been voting all day... but do you plan to add more btc to get us on.. i have been pushing hard on twitter for days now!!! i feel like im the #cai twitter promoter now.. go ta few friends working it as well !

This is true CAI does require a marketing push from its dev team. And what is the status on Poloneix? Coinmktcap is a must. Mintpal monday will be good if a few accomplishments can happen in that time.
Activity: 16
Activity: 30
70k+ on mintpal, keep voting!
Activity: 338
@the friendly guy who sent me the coin: thank you very much but i can't send it back to you because the amount is too small.
Activity: 336
that innovations coin looks like a copy of Cai and is also mostly in chinese http://www.innovation-coin.org/
Activity: 338
can anyone send me the smallest amount of CAI to check if my wallet is working, i will send it back to you immediately!
would be very kind Smiley
my CAI adress: CTZPwno1gz6G51mSW3gomSozek88JnzR4g
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Has someone already sent a formal email to poloniex?
Good to see more people on the CAI Bitcointalk thread. Indeed mintpal on Monday would be optimal and Poloneix before that would be incredible.

What are the steps to achieving a spot on Poloneix?

Hashrate is at 1100 MHS, slightly down from the stable 1300 MHS yest.

Poloneix should be community priority now

It seems we are going up against Wolong's next coin on Mintpal, I am sure he will spare nothing to run his next scam. And the timing with the price manipulation of CAI on Coinswap comes as no surprise. I will consider all these factors with the dev team today and make a decision if we want to
start a bidding war or not. At this point myself I am thinking we use the BTC better elsewhere on the marketing front. maybe 3 more days on #1 on Mintpal could do better for us especially with btc crashing prices today. I would like some community input on this.

Edit: I would like again to thank Coinswap on the quick action to plug the manipulation glitch, amazing response.

Yes, bidding more BTC is pointless now, better be used for marketing and coin support. Also at last some good news for crypto ebay added new virtual currency category allowing sale and mining contracts
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Coin-Swap Order Execution
I have now made changes to prevent the race scenario and I am testing it in parallel to the live system. I'll implement this version once I've done necessary testing. Also, for full transparency, here is how Coin-Swap matches trades. If I can do something better, please let me know and I'll make changes (assuming I agree).

Currently every few seconds the system checks for matches on orders that have had changes since the last cycle completed. Starting from the oldest it cycles through each of them until complete. Here is the logic behind the trade matching:

Getting orders that meet criteria:
If sell order: Get all orders which has a price greater than the order's price in descending order by last update time. (This will grab all buy orders from highest price to lowest price from oldest to newest)
If buy order: Get all orders which has a price less than the order's price in ascending order by last update time. (This will grab all buy orders from lowest price to highest price from oldest to newest)

Determining Price
Sell order: A query is made to find the highest bid price. If sell price is less than or equal to the highest bid price, the price is set at the highest bid price. (Change here is to check for highest bid price and match to that)
Buy order: A query is made to find the lowest offer price. If the buy price is greater than or equal to the lowest offer price, the price is set at the lowest offer price. (Change here is to check for highest bid price and match to that)

If you have any questions on how something is done or suggestions on how to do it better, please feel free to do so. Smiley

Ian
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Good to see more people on the CAI Bitcointalk thread. Indeed mintpal on Monday would be optimal and Poloneix before that would be incredible.

It seems we are going up against Wolong's next coin on Mintpal, I am sure he will spare nothing to run his next scam. And the timing with the price manipulation of CAI on Coinswap comes as no surprise. I will consider all these factors with the dev team today and make a decision if we want to
start a bidding war or not. At this point myself I am thinking we use the BTC better elsewhere on the marketing front. maybe 3 more days on #1 on Mintpal could do better for us especially with btc crashing prices today. I would like some community input on this.

Edit: I would like again to thank Coinswap on the quick action to plug the manipulation glitch, amazing response.
Activity: 266

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Coin-Swap has always prioritized the trades based on price and then age. It always set the price to the lowest of the two prices. For a quick fix I have made the following change.

Attention: Change in order price execution
Now a buy order is executed at the seller's price and a sell is executed at the buyer's price.

Next Step
This still allows for a race scenario for who was placed in the queue first. In the event someone places a bid higher than the current sell offer (which flags it for execution) and someone else places a sell offer VERY LOW (the scenario we are seeing now) after the bid but before execution, we could see the buy order placed at the seller's price. I will fix this next.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Coin-swap is like Cryptorush which don't target the priority.. its a match your own trade.. so be careful on those zeroes.
I am watching the trade last time that there is something weird happening.. then I tried to sell my CAI @ my own buy @ .00004 then poof it's like a crashing price and the default price is really confusing with added zeroes because of the last trade made.
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
Coin-Swap uses the lowest sell price for order execution. I would be fine with going with the higher price, but people typically expect the lower price to be executed. If you have a better suggestion I am always up for suggestions.

The current issue is the non-candlestick graph which I am working on. The amounts are very very small and I have removed small amounts from the graph until I get the candlestick up and working.

Thank you for the quick answer. I have contacted Coinswap about the glitch someone is using to manipulate the price down by making small negligible trades on Coinswap and make the price look like it's crashing. Coinswap is working on fixing this glitch at the moment to prevent this kind of manipulation. Again I am very impressed with the quick response from Coinswap regarding this issue. This should make us more prepared for future manipulations as well. I am glad this issue came up this early on, that manipulator might have unintentionally done us a big favor.

I'm guilty of doing this at the start when I was holding a small bag of CAI...  I leapfrogged a few sell orders and made the last price .00083 to give the impression of the coin being more valuable lol...
Jump to: