Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 179. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
As I said we need exchange with descent volume and we need that ASAP. CoinSwap is stil in some kind of beta development stage. 10BTC volume, funny trades, ... without exchange it's hard to say what is CAI true market value. So, ... without descent exchange CAI could float to unknow waters no matter how hard we try. And for all who'll say we need slow and steady, ... I'm for long run, ...that is tralala fooling yourself. This is crypto world, it's not what was year ago, so month in crypto is like forewer, we need to catch VTC soon or we'll be floating. Take a look at UTC, very promising coin, lost momentum, to long without volume, many positive things were done and ... today price is all time low.
So fast and steady up with desecent volume exchange please.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Coin-Swap uses the lowest sell price for order execution. I would be fine with going with the higher price, but people typically expect the lower price to be executed. If you have a better suggestion I am always up for suggestions.
Sell orders should NOT be executed below current best bid price. Buy orders should NOT be executed above best offer price. To sell CAI at 0.000063 first all bids above 0.000063 should get filled. Thats how markets have been working for hundreds of years.

Working on this now. Are you available to hop on IRC? #caishen or #coin-swap
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Coin-Swap uses the lowest sell price for order execution. I would be fine with going with the higher price, but people typically expect the lower price to be executed. If you have a better suggestion I am always up for suggestions.
Sell orders should NOT be executed below current best bid price. Buy orders should NOT be executed above best offer price. To sell CAI at 0.000063 first all bids above 0.000063 should get filled. Thats how markets have been working for hundreds of years.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

The current issue is the non-candlestick graph which I am working on. The amounts are very very small and I have removed small amounts from the graph until I get the candlestick up and working.

Thank you for the quick answer. I have contacted Coinswap about the glitch someone is using to manipulate the price down by making small negligible trades on Coinswap and make the price look like it's crashing. Coinswap is working on fixing this glitch at the moment to prevent this kind of manipulation. Again I am very impressed with the quick response from Coinswap regarding this issue. This should make us more prepared for future manipulations as well. I am glad this issue came up this early on, that manipulator might have unintentionally done us a big favor.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

The current issue is the non-candlestick graph which I am working on. The amounts are very very small and I have removed small amounts from the graph until I get the candlestick up and working.
Activity: 140
Allcrypt is adding lots of new coins.
We may be able to request to get added there.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i hate coinswap .... not gonna use that
Activity: 182
i'll be honest it is me who started that on coin-swap. i just try to to put @ .00004 and sell myself a 1 CAI.. and it works. then someone put a sell order 10 times cheaper because of the default last price.. and many opportunist grab them.. sorry but i just need to try it for the admin to look on those flaws.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
If the people who look at coin-swap are not smart enough to know what is going on, I am not sure I want them trading this early anyway.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Anyone who pays attention knows that the coin is just fine.  Tongue
No, its not me. But somebody is deliberately making it look like the price of CAI has crushed using this "exchange" crappy algorithm.
Activity: 182
its like cryptorush.. you probably the one sold that .000063.. LOL
coin-swap.net is a crapy market place I might say. It allows sales below best bid. Somebody placing small orders to sell CAI at 0.000063 and they are executed at 0.000063    even though best bid is 0.00040500. This "exchange" creators have no idea how exchange actually works!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I wouldn't worry to much about getting on Mintpal it will happen in time.  The coin is developing on its own already don't try and force it because bad things can happen.  It's found its legs already so just let it develop nice and slow and it will pay off big time down the road.

are we still trying to get on mintal tomorrow we are a lil short right now.. please vote.. and send btc if you can... any will help

I agree also.  Vote by clicking for inclusion...voting by btc smells too much like bribery (or US political lobbying) to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I believe Cai has a very good chance of getting on Poloniex before Mintpal.  I would suggest that Mintpal voting be strictly "non-bought" from now on.  Being in the top 3 is great advertising for us without the volatile nature of being added to a major exchange before its time.  DRK survived being added to Cryptsy not only because it had great features, but because it had time to develop before hitting a major exchange.  Today DRK is very resistant to changes in the markets(even more so than LTC or VTC).  With the stable coin production of CAI I see similar characteristics likely playing out when it hits the big time.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I wouldn't worry to much about getting on Mintpal it will happen in time.  The coin is developing on its own already don't try and force it because bad things can happen.  It's found its legs already so just let it develop nice and slow and it will pay off big time down the road.

are we still trying to get on mintal tomorrow we are a lil short right now.. please vote.. and send btc if you can... any will help
Activity: 210
So we have been knocked off top spot on Mintpal, where did this Innovation Coin come from?

According to Google, it doesn't exist.
Anybody find any info on this one?

Probably someone trying to play a joke on Mintpal  Grin and willing to spend the BTC for it. I could not find a trace of it neither.
But I am sure Mintpal must have seen a website. If you find it let me know.

...HaHa...You all must not be looking very hard as i found it in 2 mins... Tongue  You need to look for AidenCoin (innovativecoin)  Roll Eyes

...apparently 8 times more efficient than regular scrypt...its "OG SCRYPT" ......sounds good but 13mh/s will get u 0.01 btc a day so no thanks.....plus i like where this coin is headed and the dev team so im not going anywhere.

aidencoin is ADN, IVC is somehow hard to find, here's IVC: http://www.innovation-coin.org/

lol i opened my mouth too soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

have you submitted the coin to http://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
That should get some more interest and coin appreciation.
Regards

I submitted yesterday. Smiley

Thanks for taking the initiative.
Jump to: