Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 2. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
blockchain working, so not dead yet. Smiley Let me stake few shitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I want to know what it is like to own the worlds biggest pile of shit. Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Send me your worthless caix coins XcKevYK8aZMgC9UxmXUbJ1B1kyq9VYzmE4
Why would you want worthless coins?
Send me your worthless caix coins XcKevYK8aZMgC9UxmXUbJ1B1kyq9VYzmE4
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Well I cant sync for anything again, I erased everything uploaded bootstrap file, used wallet backup and still nothing.
I have a fully synced wallet. How can I help?
Well I cant sync for anything again, I erased everything uploaded bootstrap file, used wallet backup and still nothing.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

Where shall I start with the reality check?

If you can't figure that out on your own me trying to explain it to you won't help. With that I will say adios to this thread. Have a good life.

Life already is good, thanks Smiley Ciao for now.
legendary
Traveling in subspace

If you can't figure that out on your own me trying to explain it to you won't help. With that I will say adios to this thread. Have a good life.

If someone comes along and says they want to buy 10% of supply. I figure they know something I don't. I gave him that 10% so that maybe something might happen.

Now go back to you hole.

Hole? Really? When you can't defend your BS position the name calling starts. You need a reality check.

I didn't name call anyone Wink
You're right. I misread your post. My bad. You want me to go back into my hole? No problem. Right after you kizz my azz. You still need a reality check.

legendary
Traveling in subspace

If someone comes along and says they want to buy 10% of supply. I figure they know something I don't. I gave him that 10% so that maybe something might happen.

Now go back to you hole.

Hole? Really? When you can't defend your BS position the name calling starts. You need a reality check.

You're right. I misread your post. My bad. You want me to go back into my hole? No problem. Right after you kizz my azz. You still need a reality check.

Now go back to you hole.

legendary
Traveling in subspace

Now go back to you hole.

I know many of you will see it as a risky investment. But for me, it's as safe as they come.

No idea, I'm no longer staking as I sold the majority of my stash to socoban.

So, according to you this was as safe as an investment there is but less than 2 months later you sold most of your stash to sobocan? Interesting to say the least.

Is it dead yet?
Beyond any shadow of doubt IMHO.

Now go back to your hole.
still says network out of sync and stuck on confirmations from 2 days ago.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
I know many of you will see it as a risky investment. But for me, it's as safe as they come.

So, according to you this was as safe as an investment there is but less than 2 months later you sold most of your stash to sobocan? Interesting to say the least.

Is it dead yet?
Beyond any shadow of doubt IMHO.
Activity: 296
Is the network stalled or is it just me?

it is you as I get my coins to stack without problems.

Pages:
Jump to: