Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 4. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I picked 5k. Sorry, diversification. At this point CAIX is a very risky investment. You can invest only the amount you are ready to lose completely.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Massive dump today, I picked up 30k.

You?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
nanoprobe is buying  Grin
Not a chance. Dumped what I had a long time ago. Might as well face reality. IMHO this coin, as it stands, has no future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Who caught a lot of CAIx this week then? Smiley

I noticed the 0.5 BTC buy has been dumped on and all gone.

Well, keep quiet, accumulate. I'm keeping my coins off the market and staking for you all Smiley

I doubt there will be many more opportunities to buy at low prices like those.
Activity: 23
hmm... if I had a ton of CAIx and an AWS account I would probably set up a free tier instance and just let it stake for me... one could even call that cloudstaking Roll Eyes

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080131144129/starwars/images/thumb/6/6a/Cloud_City.jpg/400px-Cloud_City.jpg
Activity: 742
nanoprobe is buying  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
I fully agree with this, Stuhlman is nowhere since months...

Well, keep quiet, accumulate. I'm keeping my coins off the market and staking for you all Smiley

Activity: 50
Hey if anyone will continue with this coin i can help for free with some advertising on AltCoinCalendar.info or on Free-Bitco.in + Twitter Facebook accounts

You can contact me on our email: info(at)altcoincalendar.info

Regards
Sebastjan
Activity: 668
CAIx bootstrap.dat file 06/01/2015

Hi guys, I've uploaded a bootstrap.dat file for users that are syncing their wallets for the first time.
Adding the bootstrap.dat file to your datafolder will significantly speed up the syncing process.

What is bootstrap.dat
bootstrap.dat allows a new CAIx client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers.
This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain.
Simply having bootstrap.dat in CAIx's expected data directory will make your initial block sync much faster. For default directories, have a look at our GitHub.

How this works
  • Download bootstrap.rar from MEGA.
  • Unpack to obtain bootstrap.dat.
  • Put the bootstrap.dat file into the CAIx datadir. This is the same folder that contains wallet.dat and the blocks folder. Or run the wallet with "CAIx-qt.exe -loadblock=c:\path_to\bootstrap.dat
  • Launching the CAIx client will take longer, because the bootstrap.dat file is being imported to the wallet."
  • Delete bootstrap.dat.old after the process if you want to recover some storage space.
brand new
thank you pieterjanvh Smiley
You're right about it's value. Very undervalued for a 1.5~1.65m supply coin. But it's in need of a good dev who has the time to take it on. The wallet could do with an overhaul. Sometimess I think it'd be easier to start a new coin and do a coin-swap.

Pieter has access to the ann thread I believe. We should probably close this thread and start a fresh one.

It somewhat feels wrong to ditch a perfectly fine POS coin... after we got over the little hickup the blocks just keep coming like charm  Wink
The wallet could probably do with some updates but the design of the UI is nice and clean, actually pretty neat compared to most other altcoins I have come across.

I'd agree regarding the new thread - let me know if I can support you with anything.

why do you want to start a new thread? any of you got an idea for the coin?

Stuhlman handed over the coin. Although we are not developing it as such, it'd be nice to have a fresh start?
You're right about it's value. Very undervalued for a 1.5~1.65m supply coin. But it's in need of a good dev who has the time to take it on. The wallet could do with an overhaul. Sometimess I think it'd be easier to start a new coin and do a coin-swap.

Pieter has access to the ann thread I believe. We should probably close this thread and start a fresh one.

It somewhat feels wrong to ditch a perfectly fine POS coin... after we got over the little hickup the blocks just keep coming like charm  Wink
The wallet could probably do with some updates but the design of the UI is nice and clean, actually pretty neat compared to most other altcoins I have come across.

I'd agree regarding the new thread - let me know if I can support you with anything.
Mine arrived safely on Cryptsy, hopefully they won't be there for too long. How do you see the prospects of a revival (even without the Stuhlman) Undecided

If your are looking for Stuhlman go here and enjoy watching him scam the next buch of people https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-goat-igoatherdnodesdpos-1048923
The coin might just be better off without him  Wink

From technology point of view CAIx imho got great potential and is undervalued i.e. in comparison to BlackCoin...

BTW I noticed some of the links and images of this threads first post are broken, any chance of giving it an overhaul?

brand new
Mine arrived safely on Cryptsy, hopefully they won't be there for too long. How do you see the prospects of a revival (even without the Stuhlman) Undecided

If your are looking for Stuhlman go here and enjoy watching him scam the next buch of people https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-goat-igoatherdnodesdpos-1048923
The coin might just be better off without him  Wink

From technology point of view CAIx imho got great potential and is undervalued i.e. in comparison to BlackCoin...

BTW I noticed some of the links and images of this threads first post are broken, any chance of giving it an overhaul?

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Well I finally got it going I think. Its staking and has not stopped yet. I think back around May 19 the coin forked because that day it stopped working all together. Since then I have had to install new wallet version and it still stopped with my old wallet.dat. I had to use a wallet.dat that was backed up months ago in order to get it to work. My other backup was a month old.

I suspected we may have forked with the problems you were having.

Have people been able to get their coins off BitTrex?
Mine eventually arrived at Cryptsy (From Bittrex), so all good here.
Pages:
Jump to: