Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 3. (Read 416433 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Is it dead yet?

Doesn't look like it just yet. Market is steadily moving up.... We might be back to previous highs in 5 years at this rate.  Tongue
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
It seems some aren't. Network has almost stalled again.

how do you know? Looks pretty smooth to me at the moment

It's fine right now. But at the time I wrote that message it was looking a little dicey. I could tell by the network stake weight and because almost all of my CAIx was stuck in staking. If that happens it's usually because others are not staking.

Looks like Cryptsy fired up staking again. You can tell by the network stake weight.

Is anybody selling big amount of CAIX? I would like to buy at least 10%.

Welcome aboard. Have you already got a fairly large chunk? Why are you wanting 10%?
Activity: 314

It's fine right now. But at the time I wrote that message it was looking a little dicey. I could tell by the network stake weight and because almost all of my CAIx was stuck in staking. If that happens it's usually because others are not staking.

Looks like Cryptsy fired up staking again. You can tell by the network stake weight.

Is anybody selling big amount of CAIX? I would like to buy at least 10%.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

What's up here dudes? Everybody staking?

Sure am Smiley

How about you?
brand new
Activity: 0

I would like to nominate Ragingbull, the developer of GAIAcoin + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaia-platform-built-in-appstorepos-20android-807698

seeing that nobody voted for me  Grin

nice confirmation that Stuhlman and Raginbull are the same person :p
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
What's up here dudes? Everybody staking?
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

Yeah, I'm avoiding the question. I know why it's more valuable to me. That's all you need to know.  Cheesy

Fair enough. Good luck.
legendary
Traveling in subspace
nanoprobe is buying  Grin
Not a chance. Dumped what I had a long time ago. Might as well face reality. IMHO this coin, as it stands, has no future.

Then GTFO of this thread, sucker.

Who died and left you in charge butt wipe? KMA!
Activity: 742
nanoprobe is buying  Grin
Not a chance. Dumped what I had a long time ago. Might as well face reality. IMHO this coin, as it stands, has no future.

Then GTFO of this thread, sucker.
I'm sure I already have the largest wallet(With the exception of Cryptsy). And it just got bigger.

I'm curious as to why you think having the largest wallet makes this a good investment? IMHO it's only as good as what someone else is willing to pay and there are no features in this coin that separate it from other coins to create demand.

Makes it easier to play the swings like I did yesterday.

Playing the swings somehow makes the coin more valuable? I guess we live in alternate crypto universes and you didn't answer my question.

Yeah, I'm avoiding the question. I know why it's more valuable to me. That's all you need to know.  Cheesy
legendary
Traveling in subspace
I'm sure I already have the largest wallet(With the exception of Cryptsy). And it just got bigger.

I'm curious as to why you think having the largest wallet makes this a good investment? IMHO it's only as good as what someone else is willing to pay and there are no features in this coin that separate it from other coins to create demand.

Playing the swings somehow makes the coin more valuable? I guess we live in alternate crypto universes and you didn't answer my question.

0.00000775   108.79832759   0.00084319
0.00000774   14777.14778624   0.11437512
0.00000773   414773.77121248   3.20620125

Nice support tonight Smiley

Already been pulled Sad

legendary
Traveling in subspace

I picked 5k. Sorry, diversification. At this point CAIX is a very risky investment. You can invest only the amount you are ready to lose completely.

I know many of you will see it as a risky investment. But for me, it's as safe as they come. I'm sure I already have the largest wallet(With the exception of Cryptsy). And it just got bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: