Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 5. (Read 416433 times)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Well I finally got it going I think. Its staking and has not stopped yet. I think back around May 19 the coin forked because that day it stopped working all together. Since then I have had to install new wallet version and it still stopped with my old wallet.dat. I had to use a wallet.dat that was backed up months ago in order to get it to work. My other backup was a month old.

I suspected we may have forked with the problems you were having.

Have people been able to get their coins off BitTrex?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Well I finally got it going I think. Its staking and has not stopped yet. I think back around May 19 the coin forked because that day it stopped working all together. Since then I have had to install new wallet version and it still stopped with my old wallet.dat. I had to use a wallet.dat that was backed up months ago in order to get it to work. My other backup was a month old.
brand new
Activity: 0
You can add mine also!

caix.conf

addnode=walrusbonzo.ddns.net
addnode=alpho2k.ddns.net
My stakes from this morning are starting to hit 510 confirms now. A few days of this and we'll be solid again.
Well, I'm all staked out again  Undecided

But this time, my most mature is only 10 blocks away from maturing completely.  Smiley

Fingers crossed we'll be ok from here on in.
My wallet is not syncing, can anyone help me?

Have you got the latest version? Have you tried the latest bootstrap I posted a few days ago?

I am going to try the latest bootstrap thank you sir.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Have you got the latest version? Have you tried the latest bootstrap I posted a few days ago?

I am going to try the latest bootstrap thank you sir.
brand new
blockchain seem to be faster now! http://cryptobe.com/chain/CaishenCoin?count=50&hi=726307

ice00, did it stack now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

have you tried reinstalling the wallet?

brand new
We need more people to keep their wallet open and staking! There is not enough transaction right now, i have some caix staking since more than 48 hours because of this.

thank you Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
brand new
looking for big caix owner, anyone here have more than 10k? 100k? pm me if its the case please Smiley
I've sent a request to Cryptsy yesterday asking if they would help us get the network moving again... I must say, I'm amazed how fast they responded and enabled staking on their wallet  Smiley

Hello xxxx

I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation. I hope everything works out an they get their coins back. We only keep a small portion in the hot wallet but for now I have enabled staking on it. Ill keep an eye on it and may have to shut it down if it becomes too slow. But I dont think that will be an issue.

Good luck with everything Smiley

Mullick
Head of IT
Crypto Currency Manager

The network seems to be moving pretty smoothly for now, hope it stays that way.

Thanks very much for asking them. I was about to do it too Smiley

I figured it was what had happened as 100k of my coins are no longer stuck and the network stake weight is over 10x my own.
brand new
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've sent a request to Cryptsy yesterday asking if they would help us get the network moving again... I must say, I'm amazed how fast they responded and enabled staking on their wallet  Smiley

Hello xxxx

I am sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation. I hope everything works out an they get their coins back. We only keep a small portion in the hot wallet but for now I have enabled staking on it. Ill keep an eye on it and may have to shut it down if it becomes too slow. But I dont think that will be an issue.

Good luck with everything Smiley

Mullick
Head of IT
Crypto Currency Manager

The network seems to be moving pretty smoothly for now, hope it stays that way.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
I see the network is rolling already. Good. Bittrex will delist the coin, but that doesn't matter. We can still buy it on Cryptsy Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So where are we all at with our immature stakes? I need 3 more for my next one to mature. Then 8, then 204.

My most mature stake still requires 432 confirmations  Undecided
So, I got some good, and some bad news.

The bad news, CAIx second largest holder has lost his wallet due to accidental deletion and does not have a backup. This is about 10% of the supply. This is in part why the network is having troubles moving. He's no longer staking.

The good news, it means the usable supply is less than 1.5m now. But that's only useful if the network can move again. Then maybe we can look at a hard fork to reduce the number of required confirmations which is what is really killing it.
brand new
don't know... not the first time we see that message
Pages:
Jump to: