Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 85. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
I don't think that altcoins can replace bitcoin on its place because I think altcoins are also relying with bitcoin, so without bitcoin, they are also not going to bloom or to grow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 20, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto right now and does have the potential to replace bitcoin but it will take years for this to happen as Bitcoin being the pioneer is considered as the brand for the cryptos and is much more wider accepted (Bitcoin's market capital : $144 billion; ETH's market capital : $57.5 billion). Also, Ethereum doesn’t focus on value in currency, it focuses on providing a platform for others leaving the coin with a disadvantage.
However Ethereum's blockchain is much more efficient and faster than the pioneer and it has started geeting acceptance from big companies like Microsoft. Hence, making it a good competitor of BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Of course I think that this is possible, but if we are talking to you from a global point of view, because otherwise no coin can beat the bitcoin. If a project appears that is much better than bitcoin and is cheaper and faster and will be able to do something else, then it will be able to become a very good alternative and most likely will bypass the bitcoin project in all its parameters.
Activity: 221
April 20, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
I think the time will come when ETH will be the leader, and the bitcoin will go to the second place. Maybe some other coin will take a leading position! This is a crypto and everything is possible here.
The statement you express illustrates a competition for the top position, is it indeed crypto created for competition? Then, what is the basis that eth will be the leader and seize the bitcoin position?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 20, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
I think the time will come when ETH will be the leader, and the bitcoin will go to the second place. Maybe some other coin will take a leading position! This is a crypto and everything is possible here.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 20, 2018, 02:04:42 PM
I agree with you that there are a lot of bitcoin competitors and may be able to replace bitcoin. But this is not easy to do, it is very difficult and has little chance of doing.

I believe the main enemy of bitcoin is not a crypto, but people who hate and dislike bitcoin.
The way people keep talking about competitions, they always make it sound like competition is actually that easy. Most of these coins are just busy promising and until they are tested on a very huge scale in terms of transaction before we can even know how sound they are and let's face it, most of them are just more like clones, except for those who have some product ideas that would drive in demand for the coin in the long run.

If people hate and dislike bitcoin, that is their cup of tea. Where were they when their mates were investing, believed in the long term and held? Moreover, if they hate bitcoin because of the transaction fee, I guess that is history now and I wonder why they did not hate Ether during the cryptokittens palaver.
Activity: 13
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 11:05:47 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
It depends on the market situation,bitcoin will fail in the future,im sure there will be some coin that can lead the altcoins without bitcoin's help.But i doubt there will be some coin that can replace bitcoin as bitcoin is still dominating the market.The first cryptocurrency that ever existed ,will still be the firsdt no matter what happen to the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 20, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
Well, It is very difficult that at some point, there will be a better cryptocurrency than the king bitcoin in the value of market cap and even price, especially within the next years. Because the whole market is related to Bitcoin and It is controlling everything.

Furthermore, the other digital currencies (like, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin..) are the followers of Bitcoin. For example, in this day, Bitcoin's price has risen significantly, and when you see the other cryptocurrences in the market , then you notice that they are all green.

On the other hand, in the era of cryptocurrency there are always unexpected events , we cannot know what will happen in the future, but we may analyze the situation or give predictions that may be wrong or true. And now the fact that Bitcoin has multiple advantages compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
I can say that your words may happen because the possibility is everywhere. We can see the fluctuation of the bitcoin and altcoins right now are seen clearly. Now, we can also see some good altcoins have their strength in the people trusts such as the ETH, Bitcoin cash, Ripple, or NEO. We can also see the graphic on the coin market within the analysis of the stability and value day to day. Moreover ETH, now many projects use this Ethereum platform. It may rise this altcoin to get its trust and stability.
However, it may really need time for the altcoins to overtake the bitcoin. For, Bitcoin has high trust everywhere and it's such a currency where many people know it better in the transaction than the other altcoins. It means that the altcoins must be hard to overtake the bitcoin. But, the future, nobody will ensure it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Eventualy, but I believe that will take years. Bitcoin is still going strong and controls the whole market.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
I think you should divide into 4 equal parts.1.etherum.2.neo.3.ada.4.marinecoín.About 3 coin above, everyone is familiar. What about marinecoín? Do you know about it?If not, go here and refer to it http://marineco.ín (Remember to remove the whitespace of the link).Marinecoín is a zero coin.It was born and has had a blockchain since 2013.Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.The goal of this coin is to become widely used and adapted by initially disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. It is dev-less and eco friendly.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence.Now marinecoín is ico free 20000 coins for those who join ico and special thing is that every day you can join their ico.As long as you complete the task they deliver.And within 24 hours from the time you complete the task you will be doing next to receive free coins from them.Please download the cold wallet on your computer to save the mtc.Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.With blockchain technology, it is faster and 500% faster than bitcoin.Marinecoín is iodine friendly.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.Please join us soon ico of marinecoín http://marineco.ín.The marinecoín community is always very friendly.The community is always enthusiastic to answer questions you have.Their team is dedicated to your work and always supports your questions
Activity: 236
April 20, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
Strongly Agree, Bitcoin is the forerunner of the Digital currency that first appeared in this world. and it is appropriate that other digital currencies are subject to Bitcoin, even if it has a very high price but Bitcoin remains the number 1.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
There are so many different coins compared to bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of all coins and the most popular and the most valuable and profitable coins  so i think that nobody can replace it.
Activity: 187
April 20, 2018, 03:32:19 AM
Truly bitcoin has many competitors but Bitcoin has created a wide gap between itself and the competitors which will make it so difficult for any coin to just surpass bitcoin and remain at the top, if it could happen it can't be so soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 03:28:17 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
For how many times this same topic has been asked but still here again keeping on coming back amost the same stories why people dont even get a chance to check if the topic has been posted or not,.

Anyway your perfectly right about some coin who can replace bitcoin in the next 5-10 years,as we can see how huge the margin gaps of bitcoin to other alternative coins so it's impossible for now,but for sure in the next future this will happen,as technology is keeping theyre upgrading and getting one anothers projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
Bitcoin is irreplaceable. Perhaps in the future coins with new innovations such as ethereum will cost more than bitcoin. But bitcoin remains a bitcoin. If there is a crypto to be adopted into global currency, I believe it is bitcoin.
In the entire world of the crypto currency in which there are so many crypto coins and these coins are having number of features and the investors are investing their money into different crypto coins as well, there is no coin which can match the capabilities and the potential of bitcoin and have this much of strength to replace bitcoin even in next 10 or 20 years. Bitcoin will always be the top rated crypto coin.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
It is not very easy that any crypto can replace bitcoin. Mostly coins are also relying with bitcoin and i think their growth also depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

Do you agree???
Well yes, although we consider btc's standing being the number one coin but there is always possibility that one of those 3 alts you mention can surpass btc dominance.
Etherium also has a potential aside for bitcoin but as what I've shown and observe bitcoin is the most popular of investors, while in etherium it is also popular and the fees is affordable .For me, every coin has a good exchange so better to have some other coin to knows which has a potential one than to focus the main coin you believe.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Do you agree???
Well yes, although we consider btc's standing being the number one coin but there is always possibility that one of those 3 alts you mention can surpass btc dominance.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
Bitcoin will forever be bitcoin. The revolutionary thing that it started will forever stay as its legacy. BUT, there are so many altcoins in the market that surpasses already bitcoin in terms of speed and cost which bitcoin are made for that purpose. The only thing that makes bitcoin stay on top because it is the oldest and most use crypto pair in many exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: