Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
At the moment, I do not see such a coin, but the etherium has chances ..

Most likely, bitcoin will remain a leader forever, because this coin is the first and has a large number of fans.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 19, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
for me no other crypto can replace bitcoin, bitcoin has establish its strong foundation many years already and as time goes by it is becoming stronger than before. Bitcoin will remain king of crypto forever!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:44:07 AM
not yet actually , but may be in future because anything can happen in this crypto world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 19, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
Nope i dont think that there will be something that is able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of crypto. And if think about blockachin technology the first thing you think about is bitcoin at the moment !
Activity: 43
April 19, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
At this moment No other coins can replace bitcoin even Etherium because bitcoin as king of crypto has already  it's position and because of it's uniqueness.
Activity: 93
April 19, 2018, 09:21:26 AM
I think that's not gonna happen because bitcoin is now have a high rate and also it is well known in all country .We can have an alternative coins if they can't afford Bitcoin but they can't replace bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
There is a lot of token out their that want to replace the bitcoin itself but when it is on the way tehy failed because no matter what their are no other token that can replace the bitcoin there are some tried but failed
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
I believe it can not replace bitcoin at the moment, I think ethereum is also good in the future but if changing bitcoin position in my opinion also can not, if the price is adjacent to bitcoin I think it can, but also takes a long time.
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
April 19, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
As far as the value of Bitcoin is concerned I don't think that any other coin can ever come close to its value at present or even in future... Predictions are unstoppable... you can predict anything but the truth is bitcoin is like Godfather of Cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 43
April 19, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Perhaps it would be hard from other coins even ethereum because bitcoin as we all know it is the king of crypto currency and bitcoin is unbeatable.
Activity: 379
April 19, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
Bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrencies. And bitcoin value is depending with other coins. And without bitcoin, there will be no other.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 19, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
to replace bitcoin in terms of what? if in terms of price it would be very difficult to replace bitcoin, because as you know when bitcoin prices fall then almost all altcoin also falls.
altcoins that are created largely change only the characteristics of bitcoins such as transaction speed, distribution methods, algorithms, hashing and mining. so any sophisticated altcoin is created nonetheless it is a clone of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 19, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
Marinecoín a coin using artificial intelligence. you can find out .MTC. info at marineco.ín See .MTC. at cmchttps://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marinecoín/This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoín is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.Marinecoín is going  to: Create a truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks and doing a free ICO instead of a money grabbing ICO Right now these Marinecoíns are up for grabs are completely free, You will get  450 000 marine coins for doing a proof of promotion  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity- 450 000 coins for everyone who joinsdev-less - proof of promotion - fair distribution -
Every one of us there are lots of coins that we considered that would replace bitcoin but  until now there's no coin that even equalized the level of popularity of bitcoin because it is the first coins people know as a crypto  currency. But the reign of bitcoin will not last forever there is still another coins that will dominate someday.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:41:00 AM
Perhaps in the near future coins with new innovations and more advance in technoloy  like Etherereum can be more costly than  bitcoin, but on the other hand  despite of the presence of other coins bitcoin has already it's name and in my opinion botcoin is irreplaceable.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
Marinecoín a coin using artificial intelligence. you can find out .MTC. info at marineco.ín See .MTC. at cmchttps://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marinecoín/This coin development was originally started in 2013 and was launched initially in 2014. The coin was delisted in 2015.  Since late Jan 2018, Marinecoín is reborn with stronger technology and wider community support.Marinecoín is going  to: Create a truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency by avoiding regulatory roadblocks and doing a free ICO instead of a money grabbing ICO Right now these Marinecoíns are up for grabs are completely free, You will get  450 000 marine coins for doing a proof of promotion  This is a once in a lifetime opportunity- 450 000 coins for everyone who joinsdev-less - proof of promotion - fair distribution -
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
April 19, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
It seems to me that you have already started to promote this coin. I don't believe in the big perspective of coins being distributed for free. It's more like a Scam. The theme of the post was about whether any coin could ever replace bitcoin. These coins will never be competitors to bitcoin. I do not see such competitors in the medium term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
It depends on concrete situation.The need for alternative coins is obvious,We live in society with unlimited demand,therefore we need more 'tools' to achieve our special goals.So if we consider,Lets get Ethereum's example,Or even Zcash.Ethereum has programs with rich functionality and the ability to operate on the blockchain state,smart contracts wich help us to develope our businesses,at the same time bitcoin is better as a payment method,usually I don't consider ethereum as a payment method,Despite the fact bitcoin is not as advantageous as other unique coins like litecoin,bitcoin cash and others.So when we are talking about how good is it we must consider every  situation differently.Now let's get zcash,which give cryptocurrency users the ability to hide all transaction data.Anyway I think today bitcoin is number one in its job,but not for micropayments.
cr7
Activity: 364
April 18, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
I think yes, it is possible.
Cos bitcoin is the coin of "1st generation" and inspite of forks and imrprovements its blockchain is not the best.
And once some coin (may be ETH) will overtake it, who knows.
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
Not in the near future by I believe some alt coin will replace bitcoin some day. It's bound to happen in the future.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
bitcoin is irreplaceable. bitcoin is the hub of all cryptocurrency. maybe there's an altcoin that could compete bitcoin but definitely can't replace it as the main crypto. market will collapse if bitcoin is replaced by a secondary party.
Pages:
Jump to: