Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 02:46:33 PM
I strongly believe a better usecase can easily beat the first mover. Bitcoin being the first mover enjoys huge adoption and demand, but it lacks the actual usage. I believe the winner in crypto sphere woyld be the one which solves some real case problem. Just like the internet bubble, coins which lack utility will vanish and coins backed by actual and potential projects will thrive.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
As long as crypto world then there will be existing the dominance of bitcoin also will be continuing like no new coin may replace bitcoin. There are lots of reasons for that. One prime reason must be, bitcoin is the first one and it keeps evaluating to adopt modern requirements. Hence it will never go obsolete.
Activity: 578
April 24, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
I don't see any other cryptos replacing bitcoin, only being used alongside it.  Bitcoin already is the most widely adopted crypto and has so many institutions and companies that support its infrastructure.  Even if laws come to hinder its growth I still see Bitcoin staying at the top.  The next highest adoption I would say is Ethereum, but that won't replace it either.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
April 24, 2018, 04:09:18 AM
No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years.
As much as a lot of people have been mentioning a lot of coins, I actually do not see this happening. Bitcoin is not dead, development is going on, things may be laggy but in the real sense, it is always better to be slow and get it right, it is the legacy coin, it has been tested on a huge scale and still standing strong and all these things actually help the investors to put some trust into holding majorly bitcoin as part of their investment for the long term.

Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.
Ethereum is a inflammatory currency hence in long run it may lose its value even its marketcap will be a tough competitor for bitcoins. Ripple will fail in near future as it is just another corporate currency. Litecoin was created to support few of then lacking features of bitcoins like ASIC resistant but no more litecoin itself.
Activity: 728
April 23, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
Yeah, now we can find many more altcoins that grow rapidly and quickly as their popularity. They are also promising, profitable, and popular enough. However, Bitcoin is more than it, it is trusted around the world. More people know about bitcoin, besides being the investment, it is also a transaction payment method. So, it is quite difficult for other altcoins to overtake the bitcoin.
But, once more, nobody can guarantee the prediction for the future.
We can only hope that the altcoins and bitcoin will be more stable and stable again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Yes, i agree with you, when you talk of the relativity in terms of price. When it comes to price difference, Bitcoin will continue to take the lead, but when you talk of value added. Some other coins might supersede Bitcoin, depending on the value added by such project.
I see Ethereun, Neo and Ripple to be good competitors. Although Ripple is a centralized crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 23, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
I don't think that altcoins can replace bitcoin on its place because I think altcoins are also relying with bitcoin, so without bitcoin, they are also not going to bloom or to grow.
If that happens, it must really be an altcoin that has not been developed yet as I do not see anyone so far that stands that chance and anything anyone wants to say, they are free as everyone has their opinion. However, it is easy to give some promise for something, and it is easy to put it in books, but when it comes to reality and real life testing, that is when we get to see the real thing.

Bitcoin had a tough time with congestion last year when the whole FOMO started and then everyone started giving us the bull story about how bitcoin sucks. I guess there are just some set of people who really prefer the idea of attacking bitcoin at the slightest chance they get. Hopefully they get to find what they are looking for.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
Marinecoìn! I think this project is the best in 2018, they have great roadmap.take a chance to get 20,000 -MTC- free right now, just sign up the link marineco.ìn/ico and follow some simple steps. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotIn my opinion, -MTC- will success in the future. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotI believe that MarineCoìn would absolutely will success in the future !And  by the way , you can go ahead and check their website at marineco.ìn and they are now giving 20.000 -MTC- Free ICO for one person who sign up the link marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
In my view, Bitcoin will remain a focal point for crypto for a while. But I also do not think if we will find a substitute for bitcoin like that, maybe some decent competitors but bitcoin is what it is, if we see others challenging their market leader will have other uses and functions that bitcoin does not have.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
April 21, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I agree and we can all see that if bitcoin is falling the other altcoin are down and it means that they are relying on bitcoin.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 09:46:16 AM
I don’t see any reason why BTC can’t be replaced. It doesn’t happen only because the time for that is still didn’t come. I also see that probability of that is higher on the green market. When the market is on the lows everybody is running to the btc believing that it is more safe coin. Once the market become more alive the candidates for btc replacement starting coming
Activity: 78
April 21, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I agree with you, any altcoins can't surpass bitcoin.  If there is an altcoin that will surpass bitcoin it will take many years before it surpasses bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 21, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

Do you agree???

We can't really tell when BTC/Bitcoin will die or when its era will fade. But one thing for sure will happen is that cryptocurrency will be last forever and it'll be part of the economy in every country. I hope each country will give time to adapt to digital currency. ETH and Litecoin are the top altcoins that can compete with BTC or it might replace its position as being the number 1 digital currency in the market someday.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 21, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Well it's true blockchain technology depends so much on bitcoin for now but this will change. Crypto currencies and blockchain technology is starting to become mainstream and this attention brings new entrepreneurs and developers into crypto world. We will see so many incredible projects and stuff but i think bitcoin will still have special place among all other coins.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
It is possible but I think it will take some tome. Bitcoin has many competitors but it is hard to win with bitcoin due to its demand. Many investors already trust bitcoin and I think bitcoin is hard tonlose. Maybe someday but for now bitcoin is still the best and it has potential in the cryptocurrency world.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 08:49:40 AM
This one has huge potential for 2018.  Marinecoìn is running their airdrop currently where you can collect 20,000 -MTC- per 24 hours by completing some promotion work.  They are using fair distribution Proof of Promotion using artificial intelligence for their blockchain.  Usually miners get the majority of coins but here there aren’t any miners needed so the majority of the coins will be given to those who become active community members.  There is some work involved but the reward is 20,000 -MTC- each day.  It is a 100% decentralized totally community driven project. It will be DEV_less AI iot engine. -MTC- allow custom coins.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
It seems to me that in the next 3-4 years none of the coins will replace BTC.  And in the future this coin can and will appear.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
What do you mean by replace? If for being rank #1 (in marketcap) yes they can replace bitcoin and it depends on the people if they'll going to choose that coin but bitcoin will still be the father of alts.
All cryptocurrencies except bitcoin is created because of bitcoin's influence in crypto industry. You are right that even bitcoin may be replaced by another coin but bitcoin would still be the root of all crypto coin in digital currency. A coin that replace bitcoin would take lots of effort and support. The process of replacing bitcoin for another coin is not an easy task but a hard one. For now my opinion about a coin that may replace bitcoin and it's chances is not capable on replacing bitcoin at this point.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
April 21, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Do you agree???

Even though there a lot of coins in the altcoins world but bitcoin will not replace as one of the great coins in the crypto its because we can see there are many bitcoin user around the world than people who use other coins that is why bitcoin is the great and more expensive than other.
Activity: 123
April 21, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Do you agree???
Yes bitcoin is irreplaceable. The price of a coin depends on supply and demand. Supply of bitcoin is very limited. I think bitcoin can be very expensive because the amount is very limited.
Pages:
Jump to: