Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 89. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
April 17, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
I think bitcoin will not be replaced by altcoin, because bitcoin is a beginner of cryptocurrency, without bitcoin will not be born altcoin. So where might the child replace his mother, let's say that bitcoin is mother, and altcoin is a child.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 17, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

In general, I agree. Bitcoin is a pioneer. Yes, it's just beginning, it seems to me. Bitcoin now as a teenager)) until old age is still far away
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
April 17, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
I don't think any crypto currency will be able to replace bitcoin but as time goes on there will be new technology which will offer a more wider scope when it comes to technology and eas of doing business online that could be more advance then what we have in the bitcoin technology presently but not to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
April 17, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Bitcoin have a lot of competitors, but I don't think there are any altcoin will replace Bitcoin in the future because Bitcoin is King coin, a lot of altcoin try to replace Bitcoin, but as you know all of them don't success, so I think bitcoin price will control and affect whole crypto market
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
I do not think that there will ever be a change of leader in this market. It seems to me that bitcoin is the champion forever. More and more people want to have it. Bitcoin is the foundation of the entire crypto market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 17, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
100% agreed on this,this was same as what im always saying that bitcoin will hold the top coin for five years and nothing can take it from the great coin..though things can happen without our permission and that include the prices of cryptocurrencies.im wondering what will be the markets movement if suddenly another top coin will come from downside
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 17, 2018, 11:06:58 AM
I don't think it will ever happen. Bitcoin is the King, face and trade mark of the cryptocurrency and will be №1 for life.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
As long bitcoin price still the highest in the market, i think bitcoin can not be replace by other coins.
For example, Etherium, it's price still far from Bitcoin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 17, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
in my opponion, in more than 5 years, one of the competitors of bitcoin will replace bitcoin to become the number 1 coin in the coinmarket, smart contract and improvement of eth will make that come true
Activity: 511
April 17, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
long bitcoin has occupied the top position in the world of krypto with its popularity, but I think there will definitely be a coin trying to beat bitcoin but it will not happen any time soon.
It will not happen anytime because bitcoin has the most popular of all cryptocurrency. There are many coins being competitive in bitcoin but still bitcoin on top at this time even in the future it cannot replace by other coins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
long bitcoin has occupied the top position in the world of krypto with its popularity, but I think there will definitely be a coin trying to beat bitcoin but it will not happen any time soon.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 17, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

Do you agree???
It is difficult to predict precisely what will happen in the cryptocurrency market, everything is possible. I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will continue to rule the crypto world. Because bitcoin will still be the most popular and valuable crypto. If Bitcoin is weakened, I think Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. Currently Ethereum is the second best crypto on the market, in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger.
Activity: 183
April 17, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
for now there may still be no one can replace bitcoin. because bitcoin is still proven for all. thanks bitcoin
Activity: 28
April 17, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
Of course. Bitcoin has wide recognition in the world. When it was launched small amount of people knew it. The same is with altcoins.
Activity: 253
April 17, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

Do you agree???
i believe that in the future there will be a coin that can defeat bitcoin because of our futurw generation it is more higjtech that ever before so pets just wait that happens
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.
IF there's a coin that has stable value then we should stick to dollar/fiat money.
Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Ripple? No. Bitcoin will stay there not only for 10 years. These rising competitors you are saying has been there for years and yet they will never replace bitcoin. Respect to those coins but sorry to say that no coin will replace bitcoin so stop thinking if there is.
Activity: 479
April 17, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

Do you agree???
I think not. by the present time. bitcoin is the master. All merchants focus on bitcoin. accounting for 43% of the market. so the current time and the next 1-2 years. No altcoin can replace bitcoin
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 17, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Do you agree???

These are old competitors but until now they have yet to overtake Bitcoin in popularity and volume, and it will go on for the next 5 or ten years unless these coins make a huge update or huge companies adopts these coins.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
According to me no coin will replace Bitcoin for coming years. ETH is also strongly growing after Bitcoin. As a second thought after Bitcoin ETH will take that position.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
April 17, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
I suppose some altcoin will definitely dethrone Bitcoin much quicker than we can imagine if crypto becomes mass-adopted.
Pages:
Jump to: