Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 18. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:21:23 AM
No, bitcoin can be tried to ban, but technically it's impossible to organize.The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
Activity: 82
December 14, 2017, 01:04:01 AM
Bitcoin cannot be banned but i can be prevented by the government to regulate and prohibit the people of that country. But trying to control bitcoin in order to ban it. I think it is not possible to do that. Since bitcoin is a complex mechanism it is very difficult to control it. Thys, the government can only prevent people by locsting them and imprison them.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
December 14, 2017, 12:55:54 AM
bitcoin rightnow is banned in many coutries, but these are just developing countries and still very little because they dont have enough law enforcement to ban bitcoin, but i think it wont last for long because the world is legalizing bitcoin more and more.

True, a particular country may ban Bitcoin legally but cannot ban internet as a whole. Bitcoin is digital currency so monitoring the usage is bit difficult. Developing countries may ban Bitcoin due to their economy is measured in currency and cryptocurrency may lower their economy.
Activity: 200
December 14, 2017, 12:39:19 AM
bitcoin rightnow is banned in many coutries, but these are just developing countries and still very little because they dont have enough law enforcement to ban bitcoin, but i think it wont last for long because the world is legalizing bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 12:29:52 AM
Its very difficult to totally suspend and ban bitcoin because of peer to peer system and anonymity. If it was that easy to ban it, USA would have been banned it 1 billions of times. but they failed to do that.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:24:55 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
It is decentralized currency. It can be regulated but can never be completed away from you. Lets say you in your country without using VPN you cant use Facebook because it is banned by govt but you still see people use VPN to use facebook or any banned website. It can be monitored or taxed but no one can make it stop to own or use it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
December 14, 2017, 12:09:21 AM
Government can ban bitcoin yes, but stopping them or shutting down the network is somehow impossible since the distribution of node is all across the globe.  Aside from that, the community (present) of bitcoin is somehow huge and adoption keeps on coming.  Yet, as I said a government can ban Bitcoin anytime they wanted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 12:07:12 AM
Bitkoyn can be banned at the level of an individual state by issuing appropriate regulations. True, the implementation of such a ban will be associated with enormous efforts, costs and difficulties. So far, in the world, there are, as far as I know, a ban on the use and use of bitcoins in five countries, mainly with a weak economy or an authoritarian regime.
     In general, no one will be able to prohibit bitcoins all over the world, since bitkoyn has already firmly entered our life and has a significant impact on the economy of most countries.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:03:12 AM
It depends the country. If bitcoin is forbidden it will be forbidden to convert it in fiat. It will be so hard for people who have cryptos but that is nearly impossible. At least they will let us some time to withdraw our funds.
Activity: 224
December 14, 2017, 12:03:10 AM
   I have heard bitcoin is banned in Vietnam, people may get $8000 fine by using it, huge money ammount for vietnamese citizens. Well police is not able to spy for everyone, may be somone is still using it, but such laws can stop majority of users
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
Bitcoin is legit and impossible to do this ban, there is no reason to prohibit it, but it helps many people in the world and they are expanding human capabilities to extend their minds about bitcoin, more people are assisted bitcoin. Many are rich in bitcoins and do not violate government law so Bitcoin can not ban the world
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
December 13, 2017, 11:56:13 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Yes, in fact it is still currently banned in some selected countries. There were also countries that used to ban Bitcoin and its uses were deemed illegal but eventually such state policy was overturned in favor of Bitcoin. If I am not mistaken, Indonesia used to make an official state law that banned Bitcoin. But right now I think the country already officially acknowledged the existence of such a technology. In fact, many Indonesians are already into it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
December 13, 2017, 11:54:00 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Nobody can limit you from using bitcoins unless your government decided to block all the exchanges in your country. I think the only way they could stop you from buying bitcoins is when they create a law that prohibits fiat-crypto conversion.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 13, 2017, 11:51:32 PM
Bitcoin can be ban if your country not accept cryto like bitcoin . But if the government accept crypto they going get a taxes go accept bitcoin because they get a financial for bitcoin and the consumer so they accept it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 13, 2017, 11:50:13 PM
Bitcoin could not be totally ban from using bitcoins,
Other Governments could just prevent it or consider it as illegal. There are some countries have forbidden using cryptocurrencies and they have impose some sanction for anyone who violate. But they could not totally ban it.
Yes some country is now ban bitcoin because they didnt know what bitcoin can help in many people to their country. Also they ban it because they cannot control it and also they know bitcoin can use in illegal activities or crime that they cannot trace the one who doing crime.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 13, 2017, 11:49:16 PM
No but the only country that really matters in this regard is the USA.    If they ban it (as in, make it illegal for any financial institution to do business with bitcoin exchanges), it'll not maybe kill it, but it'll be like chopping off bitcoin's arms, legs, and hands.     As an example of this, try to find a bank in the world that did not bend to the will of the USA and become FATCA compliant.   Very few indeed, and certainly not many you would want to keep your money at.  
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 13, 2017, 11:49:10 PM
Many countries ban the use and storage of bitcoin. However, it is very difficult to control. The government does not accept bitcoin, bitcoin that reduces government power
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 11:46:07 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
There are countries which already ban bitcoin, but ot cannot make bitcoin die. Bitcoin don't need government to exist, what is need is a loyal users which always use it for transaction. For me bitcoin is digital gold, which the value is keep increasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 13, 2017, 11:40:58 PM
it is prohibited that its bitcoin depends on its government policy. Because there is already a ban on bitcoin in a country even though not all countries are banning.
Activity: 350
December 13, 2017, 11:35:43 PM
Bitcoin can not be banned. If the government can not manage the bitcoin, it is likely that the bitcoin will be banned in that country. But I hope bitcoin will be accepted all over the world
Pages:
Jump to: