Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 26. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 27, 2018, 11:55:11 PM
For me its possible it will end the poverty. As long as the poor guys see the opportunity and start now.
The opportunity from bitcoin is there but the accessibility for the poor people is difficult because they can't afford the things that they need in order to work and grab the opportunity from bitcoin. Bitcoin can only end the world's poverty if poor people will be given a free internet, computer or a device and also a free workshop for them to learn how to do things right.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 11:35:37 PM
For me I dont think that bitcoin could end the poverty, because many people who is poor or have nothing, does not know much about bitcoin. I think instead of knowing bitcoin or know how can they earn in bitcoin they use their time to find something or do something they can earn right away to survive a day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

. People are experiencing poverty because of lack of knowledge.They will decline to accept an offer from people who wants to help them.Bitcoin cannot end world poverty but can lessen the world poverty if everyone will just try to be open-minded. Those people who will always say that no one who keep on studying became rich and they only think about hard work. What is hard work if you do not have knowledge to make your work done easily and earn big? There are some people who are also very close-minded and will not accept change so that is the reason that they will remain in their life status of being poor. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 09:36:24 PM
Maybe it is the solution to solve poverty in the world,  becuase bitcoin is much valuable and its volitile, sometimes in high sometimes in low,  if people learn about cryptocurrency, i think its have a possibilty to end world poverty
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 27, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
For me its possible it will end the poverty. As long as the poor guys see the opportunity and start now.
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
It is difficult to expect that Bitcoins will end neediness. To put resources into Bitcoins, you require cash and needy individuals don't have enough even to manage the essential needs. To end destitution, we should make those needy individuals apt with the goal that they can acquire good cash and afterward make some insightful speculations. For example, there as of now had been choice of offers for such a large number of years.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 08:20:53 AM
I think it could be, with the support of the community who agreed with the allowed use of bitcoin, maybe this economy will be fertile well. because bitcoin provides job vacancies to unemployment and makes the world as a digital and internet tool

The impact of Bitcoin on the job market is quite limited now, but it can change in the future. Right now I don't think that more than 10,000 people are employed by Bitcoin-related businesses (exchanges, gambling sites.etc). In future, this number can increase exponentially.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
January 27, 2018, 08:11:12 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin can end poverty in the world because bitcoin is big use to the world, it can be used anywhere you want in this world. And also bitcoin can gave a big help to every people who suffering from poverty. And also this economy will be fertile well.
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 04:07:53 AM
Yes and surely that bitcoin may end all poverty in the world because bitcoin is so powerful and useful through out the world bitcoin can used in anywhere here in the world. It can ends world poverty because bitcoin can gave a great help to every people in the world. It also creates more opportunities and it reduces unemployment that promotes to help every people to make them  lives better and more progresser.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
January 27, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
It would be difficult to really put and end to poverty. As you can see not everybody is really having the opportunity even to realize the real potential of bitcoins. Considering that bitcoin resides in the digital world and not everyone had access to computers and internet, it can not extend its helping hands to those who needs it. Not everyone is computer literate. I guess the best way to really help the poor is to be with them and to teach how to survive these world that is full of competition and struggle. To Love, care and share is all that is needed yet still not a solution though but a big help from the big heart. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
January 27, 2018, 03:46:08 AM
It is hard to expect that Bitcoins will end poverty. To invest in Bitcoins, you need money and poor people do not have enough even to sustain the basic needs. To end poverty, we should make those poor people skillful so that they can earn decent money and then make some wise investments. For instance, there already had been option of shares for so many  years. But who invests in these shares Most of the times only salaried people (that also upper class). The poor has neither the knowledge nor the money to invest. We need to work on those two aspects before expecting them to earn from new technologies like Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
I think it could be, with the support of the community who agreed with the allowed use of bitcoin, maybe this economy will be fertile well. because bitcoin provides job vacancies to unemployment and makes the world as a digital and internet tool
Activity: 29
January 27, 2018, 03:18:06 AM
No, because there is still places and provinces where there is no internet and education is limited to them. There are many things they still want to do or accomplish aside doing bitcoin. They still practices and beliefs that can limit them to use bitcoin.
Activity: 58
January 27, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
Bitcoin will help us financially but not the whole poverty in just a one snap. It depends on the people in the society who are using it. It depends on how you manage the bitcoin and on how you trust it. It will have a great help to us not only on financial but also the development of our knowledge, skills and decision making. Bitcoin can lessen the poverty but not end the poverty because not all people were using bitcoin and not all people have a knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 27, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
No. Bitcoin will only help those people who are willing to learn a about cryptocurrency as we know many poor people are limited to this opportunity due to lack of resources.
In my opinion, the best method to end world poverty is through education. Lack of education will results to being a poor. This should address to every government. A country will less percentage of illiteracy are progressive country.
I think bitcoi n we can reduce the number of people who are not having enough money that they can live a comfortable lives is really huge. It is not at all possible for bitcoin to eliminate the entire poverty from this world. Moreover bitcoin can greatly reduce the unemployment and that is what bitcoin is doing at the very present time. It all depends on the interest of the people and that will help them in changing their lives. so for me bitcoin will not end the world poverty, but it can help to reduce instead.

Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 27, 2018, 01:41:00 AM
No. Bitcoin will only help those people who are willing to learn a about cryptocurrency as we know many poor people are limited to this opportunity due to lack of resources.
In my opinion, the best method to end world poverty is through education. Lack of education will results to being a poor. This should address to every government. A country will less percentage of illiteracy are progressive country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 27, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
Bitcoin can help world poverty,but cannot end world poverty,because not all over the world has digital media, there are even place of third world countries with no electricity,for first and second world it might help solve poverty but not totally ending the world poverty.
Activity: 109
January 27, 2018, 12:42:40 AM

For me, I think no.  Go over and read the r/bitocin wiki for a good reason this is a fallacy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 26, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
I think bitcoin cannot end poverty in the world but it can reduce especially to those people know how to do bitcoin,because even if you have gadgets if you have no knowledge about it or to do it its useless.Maybe it will end poverty in the world if all people have regular jobs and it will have no lazy people.

It cannot end the poverty if we don't believe so, just like thinking that government are all corrupt and so it is, remember that the way we think reflects the reality so if we are always thinking that we are poor and nothing would happen in our life so embrace it, I am not that rich but I am sticking my self to stay positive all the time and to kept smiling whatever my situation in life is.
Activity: 114
January 26, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
I think bitcoin cannot end poverty in the world but it can reduce especially to those people know how to do bitcoin,because even if you have gadgets if you have no knowledge about it or to do it its useless.Maybe it will end poverty in the world if all people have regular jobs and it will have no lazy people.
Pages:
Jump to: