Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 27. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

IT has a long process when it comes to end poverty because of Bitcoin, its just to do all people must willing to adapt in a long run and coordination is also one of the key to success and all people should have unity and peace
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:49:52 PM
No cryptocurrency can end poverty not even bitcoin, there will always be poverty specially when government and people are close minded and hard to reach. Just look in Africa or China or somalia. Other countries know how to end poverty but they are hesitant to do it with lot of money combined. Instead of using it to help the poor they manufacture and sell weapons of destruction every year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

Well for me it might lessen the poverty around the world but it will take for a long term and needs to exert more effort to do that.
Bitcoin is really promising coins that we can use for trading in cryptocurrency world so that we can earn additional income for our future.
Bitcoin can also saves time and money like we can pay our monthly expenses thru online such as water, electricity, telephone and many more that has no hassle and free of charge.
Activity: 21
January 26, 2018, 08:02:18 PM
No it can end world poverty but it lessen. Many reason why bitcoin can end poverty coz a lot of people have no gadgets to be a part of these social life so it may be lessen.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 26, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
It might be possible that bitcoin can end World poverty, If they were going to  hard work and donate exist wealth(bitcoin) to poor people for their beginnings and they can make business. If we share our blessing to everybody and no corrupt government and adopt bitcoin in all over the world.
The hard thing to do is bitcoin is very dependent on the internet, without internet we can not be use bitcoin, the big problem is still many poor people who do not have internet access do not even know to use internet.
I agree with that. If bitcoin needs internet and how the poor people can access bitcoin if they can't afford the internet. See that is the problem for thinking that bitcoin can end the world's poverty because if bitcoin can really do this then a lot of people are now are rich and that is because of bitcoin but the reality is, there is still a lot of people that are starving because of the effect of poverty which bitcoin cannot solve since it is mainly focused on being a mode of payment and a decentralized currency and not on solving poverty.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 26, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
It might be possible that bitcoin can end World poverty, If they were going to  hard work and donate exist wealth(bitcoin) to poor people for their beginnings and they can make business. If we share our blessing to everybody and no corrupt government and adopt bitcoin in all over the world.
The hard thing to do is bitcoin is very dependent on the internet, without internet we can not be use bitcoin, the big problem is still many poor people who do not have internet access do not even know to use internet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

I think If digital currency given a chance to become part of curiculum,to educate people especialy  from children to adulthood,and while doing this they apply it to there self in  actual process to obtain and gain profits,i thinks the poverty of that country should be minimize and mostly those not continue there education,should go into the bussiness carrer or continue there investment and they can provide there self needs,but this only happen if they legalized the bitcoin in each every country and regulated to operate for the common goods.
Activity: 152
January 26, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
Activity: 85
January 26, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
Bitcoin end world poverty? For me its no but it can reduce  poverty up to now this is the most problem some government of many countries.
Activity: 108
January 26, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
Can bitcoin remove poverty from the world! There is no chance at all. In this world there is always poverty and it will remains like that until there is no magic. Besides bitcoin is not a magic. Yes it is helping a lots of people to change their life style, but it will not solve poverty problem of this world. I would be very happy is there is any solution for world poverty.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 05:12:35 PM
There is no relation between poverty and the currency you use: it's only about what you "don't have".
And when you don't have anything, it doesn't make any difference if you don't have dollars of if you don't have bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
January 26, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
Bitcoin has the power to give wealth to the people. But those people need to take some risk and invest in bitcoin. People who are poor usually do not risk their money in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 135
January 26, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
absolutely not because not all people have enough money to buy gadgets because bitcoin uses gadget and internet to be able to transfer it to your account and not all place in the has internet
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

it could be,because many poor people in my area who plunge into the world of crypto now financially they are very changed from before,including my own.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 26, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

yes of course that can happen if people want to learn bitcoin then poverty in the world will decrease and people will become rich for those who understand how to buy bitcoin and sytem that bitcoin use.
Activity: 322
January 26, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
bitcoin is not a thing which can end world poverty. I don't believe this matter. Yes I think bitcoin can change financial life for some people.
Activity: 24
January 26, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
Maybe not to "end" world poverty, because "World poverty" is a big issue to resolve. Maybe it could just help people who are in need when it comes to financial problem. And maybe by spreading out the knowledge about bitcoin can also help decrease poverty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 26, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
No, because the reason for poverty is not that directly related to money - it's more about education, or the lack of it. No matter how much money you dump for uneducated people they will always manage to waste it in the long run.
- Reasonable, our money can be a lot but if we do not have the appropriate knowledge, sooner or later everything will disappear, and Bitcoin can not bring knowledge to others, it requires other people to have knowledge of it if they want to make money with it. That tells us that bitcoin can not end poverty, and one more thing, Bitcoin is a form of investment, there are winners and there are losers, not everyone can make money, if we are rich, others will be poor, this is the rule of the game, so poverty will not be ended by bitcoin
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
No. It doesn't necessarily mean that it can end the world's poverty but it can be one way to at least lessen or minimize the world's poverty since we can have income out of it. And through this forum also, we can obtain additional knowledge on how to use it properly for it to grow and prosper.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
January 26, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
I do think that bitcoin can end world poverty. If it will only be utilized well and if the government allows so, ending poverty would be possible.
The main factor of poverty is bad human resources, I'm not sure that bitcoin can end poverty because poverty is too complex and can not be solved instantly.
Pages:
Jump to: