Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 28. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 09:35:57 AM
I do think that bitcoin can end world poverty. If it will only be utilized well and if the government allows so, ending poverty would be possible.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
No,  bitcoin is not the answer to end poverty.  We need to work for our daily life.  Dont depend on one thing. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
Can, if all men had to learn its bitcoin can change the lives of all. If everyone would strive in life may reduce poverty in a person's life because it was not a sin born poor but if you die poor, its your big sin because you don't have a way to grow your life. But I believe bitcoin can change difficulty if all is to know how to work in this trade.
Activity: 117
January 26, 2018, 08:02:21 AM
I don't think so. There will always be a difference according to abilities. Bitcoin can't change that. 
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
January 26, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
No, because the reason for poverty is not that directly related to money - it's more about education, or the lack of it. No matter how much money you dump for uneducated people they will always manage to waste it in the long run.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
January 26, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

Good day mr. I think it can end poverty if we help them understand about cryptocurrencies(bitcoin). But it surely need time to end poverty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
The existence of Bitcoins is possible to give every citizen in the world a stack of gold. The given money does not matter to itself - not at the beginning. The time has to pass in order for the deficit to change the amount of money. Not every money can be made to make people rich in poverty.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
I think bitcoin doesn't help to solve the problem of world poverty, because that he is like any other investment like gold or diamonds or stocks. The rich will use it to solved this problem if they want to do a lot of adjust a team work then solved this problem.

No it will never stop the poverty. I think (just my opinion) that rich people that invest into Bitcoin in reality do not care about poor guys and the countries that have to survive. 2017 (especially this year!) made everybody greedy. IMHO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
It is also impossible for bitcoin to end the world poverty, but at least it could help maybe lessen the number of less fortunate one who doesn’t have regular income because obviously nowadays bitcoin has helped a lot who are financially broke to at least earn for a living😃
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 26, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
Knowing that bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide makes me think harder that bitcoin would be able to end world poverty. Not everyone has an idea about bitcoin that's why we cannot expect everyone to use bitcoin as an instrument to escape the chains of poverty. We should start up the changes within ourselves first I think before we get to the point that we will depend the solution of world poverty on something.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 26, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
We all know how hard ending the world poverty is due to the unwillingness of the citizen on a certain country to work it all out of the way to become financially stable. We may see bitcoin as a very powerful cryptocurrency today but without the willingness of the poor ones to use it, its power will be forfeited. The government should work on it first before we rely on bitcoin since it's just a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
I think it could happen,
Price and value Bitcoin is designed to increase over time, This makes Bitcoin an investment asset,
can provide great advantages,
So we take pure bitcoin as an investment and trade asset, we can benefit and keep it for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 05:27:32 AM
Poverty has deep structural causes (think about: in the USA - the richest country in the world - there are 30 millions of poors), and it doesn't depend from the coin you use.
Of course, the bitcoin explosion can help some poor people to grow rich, but this doesn't mean the end of global poverty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
I think it is possible to remove world poverty through bitcoin. Firstly, there will be validity of bitcoin in all the countries. All people need to know about bitcoin. The correct steps will be taken to eliminate the difficulties of bitcoin.In particular, poverty, neglected, unemployed people will have to be educated to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
Bitcoin helps many people specially when it comes to financial needs it offers many opportunity for income but it cannot help those poor because using bitcoin requires knowledge and proper education and if you don't know how to use this technology you cannot adopt to bitcoin
Activity: 532
January 26, 2018, 02:08:04 AM
Well, I think if there any community of rich people or even a group could be exact to help or giving a donation to some country with high proverty could be possible.  But if you think that all the people around the world using bitcoin then produce something to end the world proverty it sounds impossible for me.
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 02:02:06 AM
Can bitcoin end world poverty? Bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because poverty is a thing of mind a lot of people has not underdtand the meaning of it. Several people has not seen anythong about it, the knowledge if internet and social media as not been global.
Activity: 187
January 25, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
No i think bitcoin cannot end the worlds poverty. Btc is only an intrument even if it is so expensive but the people arround in this world dont have an interest and didnt work for it i think bitcoin wont work at all. In short we the people who live in one society is the key to end the poverty if we all work as one.

Bitcoin can't end global poverty and this is not a aim for bitcoin. Countries and global organizations should fix this problem, not bitcoin.
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
+1
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
January 25, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
No i think bitcoin cannot end the worlds poverty. Btc is only an intrument even if it is so expensive but the people arround in this world dont have an interest and didnt work for it i think bitcoin wont work at all. In short we the people who live in one society is the key to end the poverty if we all work as one.
Pages:
Jump to: