Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 29. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 25, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

I think it will be too impossible for bitcoin to end world poverty. Yes, it can change a person's life but changing all of the people's lives would be too hard. It might end poverty in certain areas of the world but it can't reach every corner of the world who doesn't have any idea about crypto currency. Most of the people around us doesn't have any idea about it so I think the best thing to do first is to educate people about crypto.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
I think it's too early to think about this problem, and this has almost nothing to do with poverty, it's just my opinion, and so I doubt it about it.
No bitcoin cant end world poverty, why? Simple as this because bitcoin can just lessen poverty in that area. Do you think all people in this world already bitcoin? No because they are not interested to be part of it. The perfect word is bitcoin just can lessen world poverty in our country, not end. It might be end our poverty but if we will do our best, it really depends on us people how we handle a job like this to chang our lives forever.
yes I agree with that

bitcoin can not end poverty
but bitcoin can reduce poverty in some countries.
Poor living is definitely present in some countries
if everyone is rich then the destruction of the existing world because people become lazy to work
if everyone is rich then there are no more workers
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
I think it's too early to think about this problem, and this has almost nothing to do with poverty, it's just my opinion, and so I doubt it about it.
No bitcoin cant end world poverty, why? Simple as this because bitcoin can just lessen poverty in that area. Do you think all people in this world already bitcoin? No because they are not interested to be part of it. The perfect word is bitcoin just can lessen world poverty in our country, not end. It might be end our poverty but if we will do our best, it really depends on us people how we handle a job like this to chang our lives forever.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 01:25:34 PM
I would hope so, but i dont think it can. Poverty is relatef to human nature, if we are still bad with our human fellows I don.t think poverty can end. And the poor people don't really have access to internet to mine or trade Bitcoin. Maybe in the fiturr something will happen. Something the bitcoin will leave behinde
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
The potential is there. Every cryptocurrency will have its own value based on what it is, what can be done with it and how scarce it is --  The existence of cryptocurrencies makes it possible to give every citizen in the world a stack of gold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 25, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
Yes bitcoin can did it, As we are watching that people that are working with bitcoin hard are earning very will with bitcoin. those people who were not able to fulfill his own needs of the life are now able to spend on their friends and family due to good earning with bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for all but it is very good for poor people, because working with bitcoin does not need investment in bitcoin, and they can work and earn in a free way at their homes.
Activity: 238
January 25, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Digital cryptocurrencies are introduced to reduce difficulties faced by common investors, traders in their day to day activity. Reducing/ eliminating world poverty is not a task of any currency. Even world currencies USD, gold failed to do so in last hundreds of years. Currencies can help governments or central agencies to reduce poverties by creating more and more job opportunities. Bitcoin and bitcoin related activities like signature champagne activities etc are helping people to generate extra income, which in future may help them to improve their standard of living.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin can not end world poverty and especially nowadays when its use is not so much, I think first need to slightly increase the number of their users and if users will increase more then it might be easier for their users. , may make it possible to make more money and reduce poverty.
Activity: 38
January 25, 2018, 11:17:59 AM
I think bitcoin doesn't take care of the issue of world neediness, since that he resembles some other speculation like gold or precious stones or stocks. The rich will utilize it to tackled this issue on the off chance that they need to complete a great deal of alter a cooperation at that point tackled this issue.
Activity: 198
January 25, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
Activity: 145
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 25, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
it is not easy to change the poverty in the world, it will need a process long enough. but bitcoin can change it but not all poverty will end but bitcoin will reduce the poverty that exist in this world. now poor are not yet all using bitcoin to change their lives because they have not got access to bitcoin. they must learn how to use good bitcoin and how to get its coins.
Activity: 14
January 25, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
I dont really think that bit coin can end poverty specially for those whom live in third world country.. however, it can help somehow if decreasing the situation since it can be use as additional source of income for some individual that has capability to invest in bitcoin..

Happy bitcoin-ing!!
Activity: 154
January 25, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
Of course not, because bitcoin doesn't create any value, it's only a symbolic measure of it, in the same as usual fiat money.
Money is about relationship between people, it is a measure of their level on the social hierarchical scale and on their ability to obtain resources.
It doesn't make any difference if this relationship is measured in dollars or bitcoin.
Activity: 62
January 25, 2018, 06:02:41 AM
Poverty is not as easy as counting to break or end, well there is a possibility if users who earn much money will help those and or government stops corruption because it is the one who should be blamed for this. Just my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
First we need to analyze the root cause of poverty. The main reasons are over-population, corruption and lack of education. And I don't think that Bitcoin can eradicate any of these root causes. So there is no chance that Bitcoin will be able to reduce the incidence of poverty in the world.
Activity: 3
January 25, 2018, 05:40:48 AM
How could it do such a thing ?
The main reason of the poverty of some is the greediness of others... And there are many greedy people on this market as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 25, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

Bitcoin will end world poverty because bitcoin gives income to all people unemployed ,what l love in bitcoin is age doesn't matter, as long as you know how to follow instructions you can enter to bitcoin world. Bitcoin is a source of income that will give us hope for the future we hope for. Bitcoin will be the hope of all nations to rise up, so I think bitcoin will last until there's a substitute of it for world solution to poverty to all the world.
It is possible for Bitcoin to end the world poverty if the the people will trust bitcoin and if the people will just put some time to study about what bitcoin can do.

Maybe for those who know, how to operate computers and have knowledge about bitcoin or for the Bitcoiners only.
But when we say "bitcoin can end world poverty" I think It's not, because some people don't know how to use computers or ignorant about technology, and I believe also that all people don't know about Bitcoin even though bitcoin is world wide.
World's poverty is a very huge problem and bitcoin cannot solve that or even any cryptocurrency that exists in the internet right now because there are people who are in poverty that doesn't have a proper education and even who can't read and write which is a huge problem for them to face since it is really required to at least have a knowledge on how to read and write to be able to understand bitcoin and how to use it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 04:12:00 AM
I am so much thankful that bitcoin is created it is really a big help to all the community here. But thinking that it will end the poverty is an exaggerated presentation, I am confident of saying this not to look down the bitcoin but to specify that as long as the is corruption, poor mindset, lazy and foolish person bitcoin can not help them and no one can.
Activity: 74
Patience is virtue
January 25, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

Bitcoin will end world poverty because bitcoin gives income to all people unemployed ,what l love in bitcoin is age doesn't matter, as long as you know how to follow instructions you can enter to bitcoin world. Bitcoin is a source of income that will give us hope for the future we hope for. Bitcoin will be the hope of all nations to rise up, so I think bitcoin will last until there's a substitute of it for world solution to poverty to all the world.
It is possible for Bitcoin to end the world poverty if the the people will trust bitcoin and if the people will just put some time to study about what bitcoin can do.

Maybe for those who know, how to operate computers and have knowledge about bitcoin or for the Bitcoiners only.
But when we say "bitcoin can end world poverty" I think It's not, because some people don't know how to use computers or ignorant about technology, and I believe also that all people don't know about Bitcoin even though bitcoin is world wide.
Activity: 350
January 25, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
I think bitcoin will greatly affect the economy of the country. It brings a lot of profit to members participating in ICO campaigns or transactions.
If the investors are lucky people, they will have a lot of wealth and I know this very well. I have many friends who have become very rich by joining the electronic money market. Their assets amount to millions of dollars when they buy and sell altcoins. That's my opinion and if you feel this article is less then give me a merit. thanks so much.
Pages:
Jump to: