Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 9. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 09, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
I think it will not govern the whole world, not all the countries are accepted our bitcoin and some of them are completely banned the bitcoin like North Korea. In this country, you can't use it your cryptocurrency. They have already banned all the cryptocurrency and when you caught in the act, you can get in the jail or maybe worst.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
No one can say that will happen, but as they say bitcoin is a vehicle and we're the driver, now if the bitcoin runs the economy it's likely to get angry especially the haters nit
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
 Cool The thing that manages the world is humanity. The crypto exchange is a man-made system.
Crypto money starts a new era. He will do great things both technologically and socially. One of the biggest stock exchanges is the crypto stock exchange.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
Of course bitcoin can make an impact on the whole world and I am shure it will, but I don't think that it can govern world market, at least not in the nearest future
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
May 09, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
On my opinion bitcoin cant govern the whole word because still alot of government against in bitcoin.
Still more countries not accepted bitcoin as their major currency because they did'nt know what is crypto currency. They still want fiat as they permanent currency.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 09, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
Everything will depend on the functionality of the bitcoin itself. Now we can see that he is not in his best form. Therefore, we can not even say how it will behave by the end of this year. However, it is not worthwhile to swing the world domination under any circumstances. Bitcoin did not appear to manage other currencies. He needs to coexist peacefully with them, only then he will be able to show his advantages and personal qualities.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
No!
That are 99.99% impossible!
The only scenario to happen this is if all countries will don't use local currency anymore (YEN, RUBLE, Euro, USD AU etc) and swich to BTC.

So....i don't thinks World Currencies will dissapear for BITCOIN TOTAL CONTROL!!
 Wink
Activity: 274
May 09, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
I am confident enough about the fact that bitcoin is the currency that has significantly changed the economic position of many countries but I would not be one of the people who are voting for the usage of it in our everyday life and resigning from the regular money completely.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
May 06, 2018, 07:38:45 AM
Yes, it is now used in some countries, and they find it a way to use, and it turned out to be a very convenient process, and why other countries do not want to take it, probably still afraid of the destruction of the economy.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
This can not happen. Bitcoin really can not dominate all business markets. And dominate any future payments. Bitcoin is still banned in some countries, with high transaction costs and slow transactions with these disadvantages. I think bitcoin will not dominate in the near future.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

Yes it is possible, considering that many countries today accepted bitcoin including payments of selected establishments and i think other countries will follow if they realize the good offer by using bitcoin.
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
this is certainly a plausible possibility. i would say that even if it becomes the world's leading currency, not all trades and deals will be conducted using btc. in the same way the USD is now the world leading currency but not all trades and deals are conducted in USDs
copper member
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
No bitcoin can not govern the whole world.i know now a days bitcoin is one of the highest power coin in the whole market but bitcoin is not yet legal in all countries.some countries don't know about form crypto currency.bitcoin  is very helpful in having transactions and it's helps us many people and family.but bitcoin can't govern the whole world it's very difficult.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 06:05:57 AM
I think no one even knows what bitcoin really is, it's a very powerful technology that can change the world. But to rule the world is likely not!
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
Bitcoin is popular all over the world and its possible to govern the whole world some are already using bitcoin in their transactions in paying bills they can transact anytime they want.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
I doubt if that can occur right now in light of the fact that BTC can not even completely play out the capacity of installment implies that is utilized as virtual advanced cash. Additionally BTC is decentralized Digital cash which implies free from government. BTC are worldwide money wherever nation you are,you can utilize and put resources into BTC however it doesn't imply that it will run and govern the whole world. Government won't permit it without a doubt.
Activity: 336
May 06, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
What you can say?

There is always a possibility for everything. Bitcoin now has been doing a great job in helping people's lives in many countries. This might lead to an all out usage of bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 518
May 06, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
Don't know about the future but Bitcoin isn't ready yet to handle the global transactions due to its scalability issues. But if lightning network gets implemented successfully and becomes widely used than maybe it will be able to handle those transactions. But till than theres a lot of development left to be done.
Activity: 32
May 06, 2018, 05:12:54 AM
I agreed if the government can avail this kind of bitcoin because its a big profit for us especially when it comes the benefits.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
What you can say?

Bitcoin is important to each one of us because we are paying for it, but if it is to be covered by the general rule we will not allow our government because limiting the bitcoin limits.Because many investors affected it if that may happen.
Pages:
Jump to: