Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 12. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:21:06 PM
yes bitcoin can govern the world as it has the potential of being able to become the number one means of transaction since it is fast, easy to use, safe and transparent
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 05:16:39 PM
For now no because for people in developing countries to trade in bitcoin they need to trade fiat for Bitcoin then after the trade, they need to trade BITCOIN (profit) again for FIAT since there are no markets that accept BITCOIN in this developing countries.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
April 28, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
neh, bitcoin can easily govern the world, because it just can living in it ecosystem to being an currency and right now is gone be an asset
but if someone who have a lot of bitcoin and want to taking advantage of it, i think a people who have much in it can do that, but also thats was very hard you know
Activity: 185
April 28, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
no.there are still a whole lot of people still prefer using fiat despite knowing the usage of cryptocurrencies.
Also, it involve politics as well
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
I don't think so since the whole world and its system does not only revolves on currency nor economy and each nation has a lot of differences that bitcoin cannot overcome, there are a lot of factors that inhibits bitcoin from flourishing to other countries vice versa.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 04:18:08 PM
Why would bitcoin will govern the whole world? what do you mean by govern, if you talking about currency then yes may be in near future we might see bitcoin will gain as a currency and might replace fiat money.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
How and what do you mean by govern the whole word? Bitcoins has two main purpose. As a means of remittances and investment. There are numerous financial instruments that fulfil these objectives. So why say bitcoins will or can govern the whole world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
The emergence of a new one is always, on the one hand, a colossal window of opportunity, and on the other, risks, of a global nature, because they relate to the financial foundations of the world. Digitalization, whether we like it or not, still hits us. Either we live and close ourselves from the whole world, as we did in the USSR, as China does in part, but then this is a limitation of development. We have already passed this, and we are not fit. Our conversation actually says that we all together have reached new frontiers and we must understand that we are part of a huge and very complex system.
Activity: 203
April 28, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
yes bitcoin can govern the world. bitcoin has a great potential to become a major source of payment all over the world as more and more countries begin to accept it
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 03:22:31 PM
I think there is a possibility that Bitcoin will be known to all people in the world because it can give them interest to give them money. But it can govern or control the people it depends on them whether they enter here or not.
Activity: 151
April 28, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
In my opinion is no chance for bitcoin to govern the whole world, is very hard for it to ,,pass  this exam,, with the government, but it can make a massive impact.
Activity: 92
April 28, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
Yes offcause it is a life changer to those who have taken advantage to investing
Activity: 194
April 28, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
No, not today. I think that will be possibile with a second version of Blockchain and Bitcoin; faster, more user friendly and when the whole major countries will get the standard  method and equipment for payments based with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 162
April 28, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
I don't think bitcoin can govern the whole world .. Because there are some countries who are against and banned the operation of bitcoin.
All i can see as of now is maybe 80% of countries were engage in bitcoin services . When it discuss to international laws and ordered by the united nation councils to impose the spreading use of bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

For me yes there's a chance that bitcoin can govern the whole world because we all know that many people that their life is better now when bitcoin comes to their life and also many country's are now better because of it. I don't know what is the reason of other country why they didn't allow bitcoin on their country if bitcoin goals only is to help them.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
I don't think that's gonna happen. currency and cryptocurrency are two different things. countries will never abandon their currency.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
For now, I don't think so. Bitcoin has made a good impact to different countries because of its benefits and advantages in this modern society. But, from my point of view, it cannot stand alone as to others would still prefer to use fiat money on their transactions.
Activity: 67
April 28, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
No, every country has rules from the government. Every country has laws and regulations. So far bitcoin is still not legal in some countries and bitcoin is still at odds with the government and central bank.
Activity: 179
April 28, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering

For my speculation it has a big chance that bitcoin can operate worldwide. As far as i know big inventors are still debating right now for this currency that it would be legalize worldwide. Just like japan since april 2018 they already legalize bitcoin as their money to used every single day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
Pages:
Jump to: