Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 8. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Bitcoin does not seek to rule the world. On the contrary, it was created to ensure the free management of its capital and data transfer. Storage in convenient smart contracts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 09, 2018, 05:40:31 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

Not really "govern", but I think the better word is if it can affect the world. And in that department, I know it can. I say that because it can really bring forth good changes in a countries economy, and it can do the same changes with normal people on their individual business capacities. The more people embracing the market that would surely make it rather stable, the more transactions that may undergo, and since the market is significantly affected by the transactions people make, then it would surely bring about good changes. However, it will all boil down to the amount of revenue it can contribute to the earning of a country, coupled with good usage of the funds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
The bitcoin could become the world's common currency, which I have been thinking for a long time and I really believe in it because the serious concern of many countries with bitcoin and the investment community is also is moving a lot towards bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The world is developing towards applying so much technology to life so I trust the crypto market will be the hot trend this time around.
Activity: 257
May 09, 2018, 05:03:08 PM
bitcoin became a synonym for powerlessness of state institutions and other regulators, because for the first time in many years they were unable to stop payments to other countries or control the movement of capital.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 04:59:20 PM
Very soon Bitcoin will be accepted every where but it can never govern the whole world. That is my believe
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:56:15 PM
Sure it can
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
Yes you can! bitcoin has a good step into the future even though he now fell heavily but it's good because if he now fell heavily here soon, it will take time and bitcoin will become very popular throughout the country. And if it rises then it means that you will pay with bitcoin in any country to buy the things you need for yourself!
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
i  think probably yes there will be a time when crypto will rule the world and it wont be under anyones control it will change the way people do transactions and peoples view towards currency and crypto
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 09, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
Unfortunately, bitcoin is far from controlling or governing the whole world. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is in the internet. If governments starts limiting the use of internet then there would be no one that can access Cryptos. But bitcoin can at least create significant changes to the world and it can be either good or bad.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
On the basis of BTC digital currency can dominate the whole world economy. But some countries are not affected by BTC because they do not accept BTC. I do not think that BTC will dominate the whole economy, because they are too much inadequacies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
The only thing that makes money, money, is people's belief that it's money. The actual currency, whether it'd be fiat, gold, silver, etc. does not matter as long as the people believe it's money. With that being said, Bitcoin has much more functionality than many currencies. Bitcoin was not the first digital currency, but Bitcoin solved the counterfeiting problem.

Bitcoin is backed by technology that other currencies aren't. Bitcoin can definitely govern the rule. It will fit right into societies sooner or later. Look at all the people who use WeChat in China as a payment method. There's definitely a digital currency demand. I'm waiting for the lightning technology with nearly instant transactions and lower fees. It's only a matter of time before Bitcoin is implemented into WeChat or another app as the massively adopted payment means.

I could be wrong, but I saw an app called "Line" or another popular messaging app in Japan that was going to launch a fiat -to- crypto exchange. Making it easy for everyday people to buy BTC and used for payment.

Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
It is unlikely that the government of any country will allow bitcoin to control the economy. And if that happens, it will simply turn our modern world upside down.
Activity: 308
May 09, 2018, 03:11:29 PM
What you can say?
I don't think that. Though bitcoin is the best payment system in all transactions system but there are huge people uneducated worldwide .they don't know about bitcoin. They do not know internet. If Bitcoin is a public currency then what will these people do? So what is the Bitcoin-only for educated?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
May 09, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
Of course Bitcoin can manage all the economies around the world, I know that the number of transactions that can be publicly fought and can control many parties, of course the advantage of preventing the existence of crime or the like, we can see in the last year, almost the whole world is talking about Bitcoin with rising, and this has reached the limit we want !!
Activity: 75
Merit: 48
May 09, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
No it cannot. As much as I believe in it, bitcoin can not become the one and only main currency in the world. for multiple reasons that i don't even know where to start mentioning them.

Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

No. States will not give much development and not allow strong growth of bitcoin. There is no confidence in the future, why talk ahead.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2018, 02:22:06 PM
may and rules, but his reign will be short-lived. bitcoin is generated quite slowly, and in addition, about half of the theoretically possible number of bitcoins has already been generated, which means that bitcoin is sufficient to service money circulation only in case of economic stagnation. When the economic growth begins, the bitcoins will immediately become scarce for his support.
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
it will not be possible. Because each world has a government, bitcoin is not a government. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.
Activity: 124
May 09, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
Bitcoin the ability to govern the whole universe and also provide for their well-being with it weary out. If going by the world of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin as the mother can govern the whole world without any support from other coins currencies. If there should be a coin that can be globally be accepted today it will be Bitcoin. Bitcoin has ability and capacity to govern the whole wide world.
Activity: 184
May 09, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
Looks like it will not be possible, maybe there is a bitcoin that will be set by the world. Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and countries.
Pages:
Jump to: