Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 10. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
we never can tell wether that will happen,but thing i know is that bitcoin will rise and prosper people that did not sell theirs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

In market mechanism, anything can happen I am believe. Even, if people start not trusting on bitcoin, bitcoin price will become zero. But right now, many people more believe on bitcoin because bitcoin more secure and have low transaction fee
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The answer is yes or no, nothing is impossible here, it can go even lower than $5k but it can take off now and break ATH again, people need to know all the focus now should be about the fundamentals, sound fundamentals should help regain confidence in the space because the price was before driven buy speculations
Activity: 70
If the cost of bitcoin approaches the $ 5000 mark, I will also gladly invest some of my money in it! While the market is red, there is an opportunity to buy!
Activity: 177
The crypto market is currently very volatile, harsh and unfriendly, we have overstayed in the red zone and the value of BTC is wavering, anything can happen and we cant rule out the possibility of further fall, but we cant rule out recovery as well.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
This could happen actually, but let us not hope it will happen because it will only discourage those people who have been holding for so long.
We would like to see a progressive market and our all time low this year was $6K if I remember it right and we are climbing back up so it's a good thing
and let's support so this will continue to go up.
Activity: 103

Yep, this thing will happen, because I analysised Bitcoin's chart in Coinbase market for 3 months, I see that if Bitcoin's price doesn't overcome 11.000 USD , it will go down for long term andn can reach below 5000 USD
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
i think bitcoin cant go down near $5000, we can looks at the market if at $6000 any support and now price cant penetrate that price, according to me it means bitcoin will run up, because cant penetrate support area
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Yes it is possible. Especially if the attacks of famous people on the bitcoins are continuing. It can create FUD! it is possible that investors panic to sell. But if it happens, it's quick to recover bitcoins again. So do not be afraid of false news!
Activity: 476
Keep waiting this is speculative market any price can be possible either up or down. Bitcoin is  around $8500 as at of now, so to me it is a good entry point. Every investor has his own plan and target stick to your own and wait for your desired price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
many experts predict bitcoin prices by 2020 to reach more than 10k usd, so it is unlikely that bitcoin prices could drop to 5k usd.
Activity: 331
if you really have the capital and want to invest in bitcoin immediately do. 3 months of this bitcoin price decreased this is a buying opportunity. do not you fix the price then invest?. do not be sorry if in the future bitcoin will be high in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
if the price goes into that level you should buy at that moment. there is no more opportunity that you can buy it cheaper other than that . The price will come back soon surely so much better if you own that time and hold it until next year.
Activity: 340
No one can not, the rising bitcoin price depends on the investors. If many investors buy Bitcoin maybe the price will rise again.
Activity: 266
Yes, of course this could happen! But even with a price of 5000$, people who bought it 1 year ago would still be in profit, so i don't see a problem with this.
Anyway, the price would recover very fast because Bitcoin is a lot more popular than it was in the past.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
With the state of flux the market is in, anything is possible, but what might deem as a boon to you will become a huge blow to many. Right now, crypto has made a mission statement in the world, and everyone has perforce got up to take notice. This itself has triggered a whirlpool of uncertainty not of rejection, but a viable future shape and form.
Activity: 448
Nothing is impossible. But i think this is beginning time of cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the beginner so people will not let the price of bitcoin fall deep.

I think that the probability of bitcoin to dive at $5K USD is definitely feasible however, this may not dip to that level since the lowest it had down last time it was down is approximately  $7.8K  but later pump back to $8.6K USD. In my assumption, bitcoin price movement usually ply at $8.4K  and increase to $9.0K. If in case this will really dive down to $5K in price value, definitely this will  trigger to some investors to feel panicked and might sell it a lower price which is not a good thing to do. If that would happen, you should buy more btc's and hold in a longer period for this will surely gain good profit.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
If bitcoin price will not hold over 8000$ its possible. But it may be a flash crash or for a really short term.
Price will recover over 6000$ very fast. I have pending buy orders around 6k and 5k waiting for a flash crash
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
It can easily be 3k too, people forget it was 1k last year.

Anything can happen but only smart investors and users will be able to play accordingly and get benefit from pump and dump , moreover it's those newbies who speculate any thing and everything  like if there is a dump that's it they speculate it as end of bitcoin and if there is a pump they speculate it to be on $40k by the end of that month.
Activity: 66
never try to time the market ! Think what happen if the price never go there ? Would you risk not putting in the $$$ ?
Pages:
Jump to: