Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 4. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
it will be a very big feil. I think it's possible. but then the remaining tokens will fall in value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Of course, such a situation may be, I think that even such a situation can quite happen in the near future probably very soon. So now you need to be prepared for the fact that so many people will lose their means.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
It will be very low but it is possible if there will be a catalyst to bring it down to 5000. Like a negative news that will bring great impact to further lower the bitcoin price. But without a catalyst I think 7000-8000 would be the lowest buy zone we can achieve at the moment.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
It has touched $6,000 from the past months so chance that it can go down near $5,000 is still possible. But I don't hope that it will be back there. Bitcoin has been down for months and I think the next months will be the recovery time for bitcoin. I'm thinking the opposite way that if bitcoin can go up nearly $20,000 again for the next months. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is waiting for this time.

Activity: 224
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
In crypto everything is possible , but to lower the price of less than 5000 should be really bad news
Merit: 100
There is nothing that is not possible with speculative market like cryptocurrency. For bitcoin to reach $5000  is not far fetched but it can still reach $10K the following day that is the speculative market that always react to sentiments.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Theoretically, I think that this is possible, but at this stage it is unlikely that bitcoin will fall in its price to $ 5,000. If they wanted to omit it for these three months, they would have lowered it. Given that transactions and commissions fees bitcoin come back to normal, there are no objective reasons for the further decline of its rate. Is that Mt. Gox from Tokyo will again start throwing out its bitcoins on the market, then really its course can fall not only to $ 5,000, but also lower.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
With the current market run with so much price fall and few recoveries, I think dropping below $5000 is very possible.
Merit: 106
first ithink you should post it at bitcoin section.
and for your question,i think bitcoin will not reach 5k in normal situation.but if btc keep get fud by bad news,i think we even can hit 3k like last year.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Yep. I said a couple of times that bitcoin can go down to 5k this year but now lower because miners will have to shut down their job. Also that might be the bottom and the perfect entry into bitcoin and alts because as you know , alts are following bitcoin course.
Activity: 630
I hope that the price of Bitcoin does not continue to fall, like all the other cryptocurrencies, even if the situation has been very negative for some months. I do not think it will come to five thousand dollars, according to me at the current price means already make a deal buy it
Activity: 602
Yes, I think that this is possible. The price of bitcoin may fall below $ 5000, but it will be for a very short time. Anyone who has Bitcoin should be patient.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Everything is possible, maybe even lower, but then it will definitely grow and we will see the profit in our wallets, the main thing is patience
Activity: 351
decline of bitcoin prices was triggered by a massive sell-off due to a lot of bad news that recently hit the cryptocurrency industry, I think it will continue, to touch $ 5000 might happen this year
you should be patient and wait for the lowest point then get it
success for you !
Activity: 392
all possibilities are possible because bitcoin prices are heavily influenced by supply and demand (trust). so the future of bitcoin will be with us as bitcoin users.
Activity: 216
Yes, it could happen with Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin touched $ 5000 then I will invest more in savings now. Because with Bitcoin I am sure will rise again the price.
Activity: 336
I think it could happen, even though it is very unlikely. but I'm sure if the bitcoin price becomes $ 5000 then the whole altcoin will drop all the price.
Activity: 322
If someone asked me will bitcoin reach $ 5000? I will answer maybe, why? because bitcoin is never and hard to predicted until its achievement last year, let us see in 2017, bitcoin from the price of 3000 $ can reach $ 20,000 in December if i was not wrong, So, if bitcoin can reach as high as that, is it possible to fall also reach below $ 5000? all depend to the investors, and in another case, every currency have the saturation level,  and we can say bitcoin is already at high saturation level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I think that Bitcoin may well drop much less than 5 thousand. BTC is no longer a market leader and I'm sure that in the near future it will lose its 1 place on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes, this can happen to the market as it is today. Crypto market is too much pressure from Asian countries, especially China, which has a large number of Crypto participants but China does not accept BTC, they are trying to find ways to stop the BTC. Therefore, this has greatly affected the price reduction of BTC at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: