Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 8. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrencies are a tool that has high risks. For this reason, we can expect such a fall with some probability and need to be ready for it. On the other hand, I see no reason for such a strong fall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
This is a pessimistic forecast, although this scenario is quite probable, but in my opinion bitcoin has much more chances to rise to 12 thousand than to fall to 5 thousand dollars. The market for cryptocurrencies has been in a state of decline for a long time, so I think that on the whole day we can see a reversal in the opposite direction and an increase in the prices of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitcoin price can fall at all or can rise to the moon, we can't really know what's the price will be tomorrow but I think hodling can save us
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This price range is not impossible at all since people primarily trade with emotion! We might even seen price below $5000! However, what i believe about bitcoin is that bitcoin will always rise to it's value and surpass it as development take it's course on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It isn't impossible! But if that happens it will have a big impact on the whole cryptomarket. Almost every altcoin will drop in price after Bitcoin. And there will be panic going on because a lot of amateur investors jumped onboard and invested more than they could afford to lose, which is never a good route to go, especially in a crypto space that’s as volatile as this one. There are many guesses and absolutely no definite answers. One thing that is worth noting is that this is not the first time that BTC dropped by around 30%, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. But Bitcoin is a quite a resilient cryptocurrency that just keeps going up afterward.
Activity: 243

It is very difficult to say whether it will fall to $ 5,000, but overall it is not impossible. So far, I think the price will be around $ 8,000, just like in the last 30 days, for some time.  Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
Very easily can fall to this level, I would not even be surprised if it falls even lower, for example, $ 2,000
Activity: 448
Now it seems quite possible Sad But I really do not want to believe in this to the last, that this can happen, but only time will tell. The news background is now extremely incomprehensible ....
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

In the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen, it is hard to predict. However, I think the bitcoin price will not be so cheap, bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, if the bitcoin falls to $ 5,000 then other altcoin prices will be extremely low, then the cryptocurrency market will fall into crisis. I hope in the next few months the market will be more stable and bitcoin prices will increase
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
Yes it can , i even see 2/3 as a possibility. I think it is to hard for new buyers to justify spending these amounts on something not tangible. More money will flow to altcoins imo.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It will be very low but it is possible if there will be a catalyst to bring it down to 5000. Like a negative news that will bring great impact to further lower the bitcoin price. But without a catalyst I think 7000-8000 would be the lowest buy zone we can achieve at the moment. It is just my personal speculation though.
In fact, everything is possible, I would not be surprised if tomorrow morning the price of Bitcoin will fall by another 10%. I hope everyone had time to merge it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
It will be very low but it is possible if there will be a catalyst to bring it down to 5000. Like a negative news that will bring great impact to further lower the bitcoin price. But without a catalyst I think 7000-8000 would be the lowest buy zone we can achieve at the moment. It is just my personal speculation though.
Activity: 92
This is a speculative market and anything is really possible. If you have the money to invest, be prepared to invest at the right time or the opportunity may pass quickly.
Activity: 336
Most likely this will not be allowed. Since miners will not be profitable to mine bitcoin. To be honest I don't understand why he continues to fall, the news is now positive and it is evident that interest is growing, but the swing continues(
Activity: 154
I think it can go down near 5000$ (yes, it can go down 4k$). And minimum limit is 4000$. But it hardly happen. The "huge" shark will control the market. And they will keep it stable.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I guess that's not going to happen, because it's not as easy as it makes bitcoin down that far.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think it is impossible to be that cheap. Btc is the mother of all the altcoins, if it drops to that price, other altcoins will be less than half of current price, that is a disaster in my opinion.
Activity: 140
nothing is impossible if bitcoin goes down to $ 5k price but if that happens i will not know how bitcoin fates in the future .. can it reach $ 20,000 Huh that is impossible in my opinion because bitcoin price is the biggest confidence for investors
Activity: 266
It's hard to imagine this price when cost for mining above 5k today. Global mining companies and asic developers can't let them that price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
yes bitcoin can go down ,well maybe is a major county like u.s.a or japan sanction em(ban).the prize will crash.
Pages:
Jump to: