Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 9. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
In my view everything is possible in this crypto market but my opinion is  bitcoin will not go to $5000 because it is leader of this market. Bitcoin have  potential to grow and it will going up side at any time. presently It will trade between $7500-$8500 and it will grow definetly. So you can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term it will gives you huge returns in future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I agreed with you bitcoin price is continuously going down, but i think It have a strong resistance at the level of $6000. if he brake that level then it is possible Bitcoin go down to $5000.
Activity: 252
I think that the fall of Bitcoin was a temporary occurrence, and judging by the trend, the price of it began to grow now. Most likely, the price will fall, but it is unlikely to reach the level of $ 5000.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
I think it will be, with each day it become more and more possible, price still go down. Probably it stops at 8000$ I for it. Someone sad that bitcoin will be 3000 $ before it will go up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Nothing is possible but i don't fill that Bitcoin can go at 5000$. The market is in bears control and its not able to go upwards. Bitcoin is a solid currency and it is not a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

it still have a possibility that bitcoin reached $5k, but its chance very low.
if bitcoin hit below $6k, that means most peoples sell their bitcoin and don't want to hold it anymore.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
It seems to me that bitcoin will not fall to $ 5000, but I understand that the market is very volatile. But I'm still sure that bitcoin will not reach such a mark. On the contrary, it seems that next month it will start to grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
nothing impossible in crypto, and for bitcoin too its can reach $5000, but i think for now bitcoin not will reach thats prices till end year, even will grow again start from mid year
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

There are two bottom price so far that I have seen that is a perfect opportunity to enter, if I'm not mistaken:

a. $5500
b. $7500

So its really possible to see bitcoin hit $5K. My question is, it bottom at $5500, did you purchase or just keep waiting for it to get at $5K?

I think the bottom price that I listed above is a good time to enter the market because its already a discount. Yes, its possible to see the price goes to $5K, but it may probably take some time. But if you do the math, if you have bought at those prices above I'm sure that you are seeing some positives on your portfolio because the current trading price is well above $8K.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Great threads! if that happens then there will be a lot of investors involved in filling the money again. oh shit! this is a very low price bro! I do not believe this will happen. we will need a lot of bad news and FUD to push prices down that far. this is impossible, because now many people are spreading positive news about bitcoin.
Activity: 238
I think yes. Price for 20 000 can to be only in 1 yers.
Activity: 182
It is not possible for those who think for a short term. there is a possibility that this can happen in the long run.  Cool
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

everything is possible, but none of it is of my concern. I'm here for long term and I'm sure some very exciting times are ahead of the whole crypto community, so no panic or fud for me
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

there is always a chance for bitcoin to drop more but just having the chance doesn't mean it will happen. right now we are above $8000 and $5000 is so far away with a couple of major buy supports above it so the chances are pretty small.
add to that the fact that there is no more reasons left for any more drop, and you can see the chances "at this point" are pretty small so it is not wise to make plans based on this type of low chance.
this may change in the future and you need to change your plans according to that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
We have no idea 'cause nowadays only big players can control and manipulate the price in the market . And the fact is even experts can't predict the pattern of growth rate because of that reason , but for me there's a tend also due to some weak hads that always contributing for the dump. And it will happen unless if they break the 7k bottom. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my opinion, BTC can not go down to $5000, but nothing is impossible. And you can not predict anything. If you are expecting $5000, you should buy down the ladder. For example, buy at $5500, $5300, $5100 otherwise you will lose the opportunity to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
Yes it is going down upto $5000 because so many person dont have trust on bitcoin. Its been so long that price has not been rised. So people thought that it is a failure. Even many countries have made the cryptocurrency illegal and because of that people are not able to trust on it. It nearly take 1 year to reach upto $5000 because day by day investors are reducing.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
At present condation anything can happen. from last 3 months we can not relai in market. At present time need some good news about BTC that can make market strong and also strong traders because traders are life of market. If traders are not reliable in market, it will go down and down day by day. praying for some good news for BTC.
Activity: 131

It could happen, because bitcoin prices indeed last 3 months has decreased very significant. For those who have a lot of capital this is the time to invest.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
just do it now, why wait too long to invest in bitcoin. it is clear this is the right time because the value of bitcoin decreases. do not just see, what if in the future the price will go up again. and no longer down like this month. of course, you will feel the benefits of not just watching and regret in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: