Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I think its possible to   go down price of bitcoin to near $5000. But it is a volatile coin and we saw $6000 one month ago already. But then it was grow up to near $10000. So dont panic just hold and wait better price to be active.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The BTC began to rise in February, when it dropped to around $6,000!

I think it might start to go up at $6,500 this time!

The market has been falling for a long time, and many people are buying encrypted money at the lowest price!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes of course the price of bitcoin may fall below $ 5000, but I think the price will not fall below $ 3000. But I would not advise, wait for the price of 5000 to buy bitcoin, it's better to do it in a dosed way.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
Bitcoin's current exchange rate is at $ 7,000, an exchange rate equal to the Q3 of 2017 when I first entered the crypto market. And in my opinion, Bitcoin will not be able to go down $ 5000, the market will gradually recover in the next few days, and the Bitcoin exchange rate will soon return to $ 8000 so that you need should not panic sell to cut loss.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Can even drop to 1.000 then we'll buy everything and earn 20x as much when it rises.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Base on current trend there is possibility that Bitcoin price can touch $5000 or even below that price because as we all know things like this are possible in the crypto market .Bitcoin price at this moment is standing at $7000 ,only $2000 to hit that low. But that doesn't rule out the quick recovery when the bullish trend is back. Bitcoin can still hit $30,000 and above.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
Many investors are taking a buy order at $6k if the price broke that level then most likely this will go down to what you want. Although nothing is sure what will happen as cryto is unpredictable in nature.
Activity: 616
Bitcoin can drop to $ 5000 and even below $3000 because there are no serious reasons and positive events to support its price. Investors have become cautious and do not believe that they can make big profits in a short time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

It is possible that bitcoin can drop to 5000$. Looking at the situation right now and the current issues that bitcoin is facing, the price mau suffer to that price. However, if we stay positive and hope that bitcoin will make it to recovery stage, then it will be good.
The price does look like it's on a downtrend. Maybe people will want to purchase it at $5k then the price will go back up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

It is possible that bitcoin can drop to 5000$. Looking at the situation right now and the current issues that bitcoin is facing, the price mau suffer to that price. However, if we stay positive and hope that bitcoin will make it to recovery stage, then it will be good.
Activity: 150
That might happen, especially if we look at the current bitcoin price that is down touching the $ 7300 price, so the difference to drop to $ 5000 is very close. The situation makes many bitcoin holders panicked, but some make it an opportunity to buy and invest.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I doubt that he will go to 5000, a maybe for 6000 but not lower. But in general it is cryptocurrency so everything is possible here
Activity: 95
The price of BTC will never be below 6k. The miners spent a lot of money on mining. They will not let the price of bitcoin fall below 6k
Activity: 504