Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 2. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
Yes it can really go down to that price, because from the past years there are really a great dip happening in the market and I know that scenario is possible but the problem here is will the bitcoin's price will comeback that is the biggest question here, can bitcoin go up to 12k usd or 15k usd again like he was before? I think it can, hopefully.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
I think it is a little hard for that to be true. We can expect the decrease but not so low.
We are not expecting that to happen, we are down so much so I think we should be in an uptrend now.
But, the possibility is always there, when FUD is so big, people do panic and they sell like crazy, but what is important is the long term success, we hold, we benefit.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I think it is a little hard for that to be true. We can expect the decrease but not so low.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
I think the bitcoin price will not reach $ 5000 because it's a very cheap price. I think bitcoin prices will still go down but will not reach $ 5000. bitcoin prices will rise in the next few months because at this time many investors buy bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

I think it could happen but we can not predict market with precisely. Hopely that wont happen because that will affecting other coin/token. But if that happen that bitcoin price going to below $5000, its opportunity to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is blue chip in stock market
Activity: 266
Anything is possible and bitcoin dropping to $5000 is also possible. I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and to hold it. If we're going to check the history chart of bitcoin we can see that it is really not stable but very volatile. I believe that the price will soar up again in the future and bitcoin won't completey disappear.
Activity: 238

I think that the price may not be consoled not only $ 5,000, but also $ 4000. But it is not exactly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
A week ago I would say that this is impossible, but now I'm not sure. The market shows that it is ready to fall even stronger
Activity: 434
It is quite possible if these trend will continue, and I'm pretty sure that many investors will get into worries and some taking advantage of buying more bitcoin. I may not taking my self into out of control and keep on holding my coins cause I believe this dips it won't take so long, it will recover eventually soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
It is impossible to know how much the BTC will fall since the market is still very bad and with a strong downward trend.
The panic continues and there are no good short-term expectations
Activity: 185
I dont know but i hope it will not go down to that very low level. That price is too low and for those who invest at the very high price,  that is too much. But i am hoping that bitcoin will pump as soon as possible this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
The price is too low I think.
If that happens, It's a good time to buy back.
Personally I'm always believe the price will go up again.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Just a treding, style of strategy and behavior of human sentiment, don't worrying  we will apply your six sence
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Currently we can say any thing possible because many bad news coming and some countries bringing stick policies which are not good sign even most of pundits believe this is very hard but still we can expect any thing from this in last few months we have many ups and downs right now we are again in bad position but need to be some positive and this hard time could be not hurting too much as past but this figure is possible any time in future as well
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I believe that BTC will not going back to $6k again or even touch $5k since its already a week since it reached $9200. My bet for its lowest price is $7000 to $7200 then we can expect the correction to be ended. The bull run will start next week and I'm pretty sure of that! I just keep holding even if 50% of my porfolio already washed out. Haha! HODL is life!
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
It has good chance to go under 5k. unless this blood bath stop.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I do not believe the BTC price will drop to $ 5,000. I think under $ 7,000 whale has been buying BTC on the market and demand will increase, BTC price will increase again. This is a common thing on the Crypto market. So rest assured and wait until May this year. The market will recover.
Activity: 434
I think it's quite likely. It is possible that cryptocurrencies will resume the price at the end of last year throughout the current year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
$5,000 is a highly possible scenario considering the bears are dominating and moving averages are turning down. MA50 is crossing below MA200. Conclusion: you need to be prepared for potential volatility at all times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
Come to those levels of unwillingness. it will be bad for us if it falls even further. I expect to rise now.
Pages:
Jump to: