Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...? - page 5. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

Yes it is, $ 5000 is a very good price for BTC. But I'm not sure he'll be able to fall so much. It might be between $ 6,000 and $ 7,000. But even at $ 6,000 I think it's worth investing.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Recently, the price of bitcoin is in the interval from 8000$ to 10000$. Below the price should not fall. On the contrary, I believe that this year we should expect price growth.
And why do you think it can't go down?
Of course it can, it can go more up and it can crash.
Everyone believed bitcoin can't go down to 8K and it crashed to 6K.
Use your both eyes to look, don't just look with one eye  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes it could go down <=$5000 and if that happens it is an opportunity for everyone to buy many coins as much as you can. Good trades will come in the future after that scenario happens so that we can earn high profits from buying and selling bitcoing/altcoins Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
very difficult to predict the bitcoin price movement lately. in the previous week many people who discuss the price movement of bitcoin akam back up even many who believe bitcoin prices will increase sharply, but in fact after a slight increase in the near future bitcoin prices again lowered the price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It doesn't matter how much the bitcoin's price will drop because in the end it will be up again and all of us will win
Activity: 119
The market now has been affected a lots by many reasons. Some articles had mentioned that the value of BTC might decreased to $3,000 in this chaos. However, I don't think that this will be the end of BTC and Altcoins. We should wait for the recover of it in near future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
Oh, if bitcoin really falls to the mark of $ 5,000, then I'm the first to run to invest all my savings. Smiley The probability of such a low price, of course not too much, but in the world of cryptocurrencies everything is possible. There's nothing you can know for sure. Who wants to sell 5,000 dollars for bitcoin? Here is another question.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
How can you compare 2014 downtrend to current one?
Total market cap and daily volume was almost 1000 times smaller then current one..
It`s simply useless and foolish to debate based on 4 years ago price, when involved people were several thousand person..
Activity: 123
Recently, the price of bitcoin is in the interval from 8000$ to 10000$. Below the price should not fall. On the contrary, I believe that this year we should expect price growth.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Everything is possible in the crypto space, I see a lot of people predict Bitcoin price to go to 3000usd level but if the price goes to this level then we can expect the bounce to be epic because the lower the dip, the higher the bounce.
Activity: 95
Yes, Bitcoin is a very volatile coin, it's hard to predict the price of a bitcoin, but in my opinion it can not drop to $ 5000 even though it's down, I'm pretty sure the price will recover in the near future. I hope that will not happen, it will bring huge profits to me.
Activity: 39
If i not wrong,he was,but anyway wnd of summee, BTC will have price again 20k$ and enof the year 40 000$.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
There is still a possibility that the price of the bitcoin would go down by $5000 this year if bad news and FUD continues to spread against it. Many investors are also waiting for the price of the bitcoin to go more so they can buy it cheaper and some of them may be spreading FUDs to make it go down further. But if bitcoin price go down to that level, it will eventually bounce back and might try to reach another level because the lower the dip, the higher the bounce.
Activity: 140
Yes, this year you will see Bitcoin come to this price, because this is the last time you started, you will come back, and then you will go for the next one.
Activity: 168
The way things are looking it just might go down even more.

Even ETH just went below $500 and may break $400 as well. Hard times. Sad
Activity: 350
We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
Of course he can. This is the cryptocurrency world, there can be anything you like. A bitcoin may cost $4000 even tomorrow, if one of the whales decides to sell their bitcoin worth $1 billion, backing it up with paid fake news that blacks out the cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But this does not mean that bitcoin will not grow to twenty or thirty thousand dollars in the future by June. Interest in bitcoin is already too big and in time it will only grow.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is a very volatile coin. I don't see any reason to panic if the BTC drops to $ 5,000. On the contrary, such a price gives a good opportunity for earning.
Bitcoin dropped below $ 6,000 recently. Then it grew to $ 9,500. You see how you can make money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
It actually depends on the number of people who are willing to hold the line. One feature of bitcoin is its volatility. So it may go to the moon or have 10,000 bitcoins to buy 2 boxes of pizza (by the way, that was just an exaggeration..it will not go down that quick). If there will be no new bitcoin investors, the price will not increase. If those who are currently holding start selling their bitcoins, the price will decrease again.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
it is hard to predict the price of a bitcoin.
the answer may be and may not be.
because no one knows for sure when it will go down or up in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
It's kinda possible judging from the FUDS that keep coming out on a daily basis, the more this keeps on, then let us expect even more than this. In all sincerity anyways, I do not want this to happen or anything near cos its will shake the future of so many altcoins that seems to be regulating with the up and down movement of Btc in price.
Pages:
Jump to: