Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 5. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
People have lost confidence in the BitConnect project. And this pyramid is unlikely to return the price of this coin to 400$.
And people will not now go there. They will fear that they will be deceived again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
I do not really believe in such projects. It will be difficult for them, because there are hardly any investments in projects that are going on the edge ... But as they all get out, I will be surprised
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
Bitconnect will not recover there are some lawsuits against the company.. the trust is gone.. i think its game over
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 11, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
I think they are just trying to find ways to entice those who believe. Their project really has nothing to hope for, I won't believe in anything they say. It's a huge loss for many who have invested in their project
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 11, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

In my own opinion, I really don't believe that BitConnect BCC could recover because the BCC price now is shrinking continually since the scam and fraud news broke out into Crypto Market and Crypto enthusiasts.
Indeed that there are still people who don't wanna let BCC die but the price graph is the only evidence that we could rely on.
The graph shows the slowly dip and never goes up and definitely it will not going anywhere but to the ground.
BCC is a scam and many investors lose their money their Crypto life ruined.
February 11, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
Bitconnect is now signing off the cryptoworld. The trust and hope of those who invested are all gone in an instant.
Its so very hard for bitcconnect to get the trust of thier investors again.

I'd say it's almost impossible. But as I understood have some people there is hope on this project. It's amazing to me.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
a token with a ponzi system will no longer recover. I think it's impossible to recover. new investors should enter the system to improve, but not anymore.
Activity: 566
February 11, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
The time of lending platform has gone bitconnect can never come back  no signal or a tangible reason that will trigger its come back.
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
February 11, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
In case of BitConnect recovery who can resurrect investors after suicide?
Some people who lost their home or other funds and property had to choise between deviate one's duty or death. Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 11, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
Its kinda amazing when you think about it that this obious ponzi can have 21 M dollar in marketcap?
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
Bitconnect is now signing off the cryptoworld. The trust and hope of those who invested are all gone in an instant.
Its so very hard for bitcconnect to get the trust of thier investors again.
Activity: 313
February 11, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
No way. It is totally a fake scheme. projects like that destroys the worthiness of decentralized technology. Bitconnect will never return again everyone warned it is a scam but still many invested
Activity: 420
February 11, 2018, 11:59:41 AM
Bitconnect cant be recover, its a sad news for some one but its true. This project was ponzi scheme stealthed
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
The trust once broken becomes very hard to regain.. i do believe that they should had run a parallel system and should had moved all the assets to it and then made any such move. but they must have a good professional team to guide them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
most likely impossible.
because the lending system does use the ponzi system.
Activity: 163
February 11, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
Not, even now, after the 'exit scheme' people still cling to it. I found it very pity for anyone who thinks Bitconnect will come back. Maybe in your dream.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 11, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
It is really hard for Bitconnect to recover ever. Their image is destroyed in the crypto world and the coin doesn't seem to have a unique feature.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
I have one word. Nope.

They're a done deal now. A clear Ponzi scheme due to their so-called lending program that promises high returns to their investors. US investors like "Mr. Hey Hey Hey" Carlos Matos and some Youtubers who are promoting BCC are now having legal issues because of their participation in a Ponzi scheme. It seems that his wife is right that Bitconnect is nothing but a scam.

I even had a contact on Facebook who pressured me to join and invest in Bitconnect. Yup I only joined under his referral link, but never invested a single dime. Right now, Bitconnect is at $2.25 and there's no way it can recover since they were ordered to shut down their services.
The fact of the matter is that many projects on allegations of high prices turned out to be a scam. Perhaps you need to carefully study information about projects and then you can really protect yourself from fraud. Although two and a half dollars is quite an attractive price.
Activity: 56
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 11, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
Guys, I'm new to this but I just found this movie on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3yuxrmCac

After watching that and reading about their amazing trading bot I have to say I'm really bullish on bitconnect! What happend to the price though Shocked?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 11, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
I have one word. Nope.

They're a done deal now. A clear Ponzi scheme due to their so-called lending program that promises high returns to their investors. US investors like "Mr. Hey Hey Hey" Carlos Matos and some Youtubers who are promoting BCC are now having legal issues because of their participation in a Ponzi scheme. It seems that his wife is right that Bitconnect is nothing but a scam.

I even had a contact on Facebook who pressured me to join and invest in Bitconnect. Yup I only joined under his referral link, but never invested a single dime. Right now, Bitconnect is at $2.25 and there's no way it can recover since they were ordered to shut down their services.
Pages:
Jump to: