Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 7. (Read 3199 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 09, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
I believe that the chances are good, but the problem is that there only several projects that already have a working product and that already could compete with existing services. We need more projects that will release their product ASAP.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:05:50 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future, many people are already familiar with cryptocurrency, and they are interested in learning more in detail about crypto, and for the development of crypto going forward it will certainly develop better
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:04:58 PM
Speaking about chances, it is 100% anyway. It is only a metter of time. Dev`s will make crypto terminals and cards. However, i dont think that crypto will completely replace money
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 10:00:49 PM
now cryptocurrency has been successful, it's just that the government and banks are hindering the pace of cryptocurrency development. if only all agencies support cryptocurrency, and implement blockchain technology to introduce to the world, maybe in the next few years, cryptocurrency will become very large and easily accepted by the public
Many companies plans and did join in cryptocurrency meaning they see their potential to be successful, there are many startups that really gain popularity and much succeed with crypto. The thing will only matters on how they will implement it widely.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 09:59:43 PM
I have a belief that in the coming time crypto will succeed for sure. As you have mentioned the feature of crypto currency I am sure the future of crypto is very bright. We just need to wait for the world to accept cryptocurrency as a normal currency and we will see it succeed soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 08, 2018, 09:57:35 PM
now cryptocurrency has been successful, it's just that the government and banks are hindering the pace of cryptocurrency development. if only all agencies support cryptocurrency, and implement blockchain technology to introduce to the world, maybe in the next few years, cryptocurrency will become very large and easily accepted by the public
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
Yes, crypto currency is fully succeed in future, I think future of crypto is very bright because Everybody replace the cash transaction and move in cashless technology. Some countries approve this technology and some are trying. So in coming years it reaches in peak.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
Now the blockchain technology cannot be stopped. And cryptocurrency is the future, but we have to wait until the market becomes more stable and predictable. New projects are now just emerging, connecting different currencies, shops. So far, only the pioneers involved in the development and risk.

Indeed, cryptocurrency in 10 years already achieve many thing. Daily transaction and market cap value is one of many thing achievement. I am believe cryptocurrency market will success and reach trillion dollar market cap in near future
copper member
Activity: 166
November 08, 2018, 09:06:06 PM
Cryptocurrency is a alternative currency and future currency of any nation. Some of country like Japan and thailand etc it become the first choice and regulate their and use in payment. And I am also sure that cryptocurrency will be succeed in the future.
Activity: 352
November 08, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
I can say that cryptocurrency has really impacted the financial world positively but cryptocyurrency really need government regulations so that it won't be totally bastardised. Government intervention will make more people have believe in it and make them see cryptocurrency as less risky.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 03:38:31 PM
Now the blockchain technology cannot be stopped. And cryptocurrency is the future, but we have to wait until the market becomes more stable and predictable. New projects are now just emerging, connecting different currencies, shops. So far, only the pioneers involved in the development and risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
I think crypto currencies have a great future . At the moment digital payments replaced cash . In some developed countries is already accepted btc as an official means of payment at the state level , and this suggests that the shift to digital payments is coming cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is already being used in various spheres of our life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 08, 2018, 03:04:34 PM
Even this year I lost a lot I still believe that  cryptocurrency will be very successful near future. All we need to have faith and learn more about it everyday. These people who have learned before the others will be one step closer for a comfortable life.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
I think cryptocurrency has been successful, there have been many people who have been helped by cryptocurrency, indeed for now crypto is experiencing a decline, but I'm sure crypto will rise again in the future and more people will explore crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
Yes it is succeeded and it is open to every one that if you want to get success you have to patience and hard worker then through this you can go ahead and crypto currency is now stable while if you are working for crypto now bounty is the best way to come if you want to make coins and be the crypto users while the investment opportunity is always open for every one.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
What do you mean by "succeed"? If it is substitution of fiat currency, than it`s unlikely - the governments won`t let it to be used instead of fiat, the most they could allow is crypto working in parallel with fiat.
Other than that, crypto is already "successful" - it has constantly growing community, capitalization, investment, etc - for me it counts as success.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
November 08, 2018, 02:57:16 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Of course, cryptocurrencies have every chance of success. We see only the beginning of the development of the industry, this is the stage at which the Internet was in 1994. But there is already visible interest from institutional investors, governments and some countries are ready for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 726
November 08, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
I am sure there will still be many crypto who will succeed in the future, it is indeed unfortunate that many of them are indicated to be fraudulent and very detrimental
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 08, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have already proved that they can be useful, safe and flexible to be used in various fields, from large enterprises to bilateral agreements. Now we need only time and acceptance by the state for regulation and legal protection.
Activity: 616
November 08, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
with the seriousness of the projects and products that they release and the noble goals of them, I think Crypto will be successful, except for those who are only oriented to fraud to make a profit
Pages:
Jump to: