Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 6. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
I think that indeed the cryptocurrency is now successful, many people have known cryptocurrency and even investments in it, of course this is good so crypto will be able to last a long time in the future
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 11, 2018, 10:10:26 PM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded. For almost 10 good years, the market keeps flourishing with new set of investors joining the crypto space every now and then. Cryptocurrency is revolutionary and the future of all payment methods.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
November 11, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
She already did. Didn't you notice? Cryptocurrency is now on everyone's lips.
Few people have not heard of it. So at least some of the success she has already achieved.

You are right, there are many who know bitcoin, the community already exists in various places, so bitcoin has succeeded in influencing people.
Bitcoin has become a valuable asset, and many people want to get it, the success of bitcoin is no doubt.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 11, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
She already did. Didn't you notice? Cryptocurrency is now on everyone's lips.
Few people have not heard of it. So at least some of the success she has already achieved.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
They have already achieved success, and over the years it will be more and more, it will come along with popularity. There's not much to wait, so we'll see soon.
Activity: 126
November 11, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
I believe that in the future countries will support cryptocurrency and it will be widely distributed. but countries will also limit decentralization and still control transfers.
Activity: 504
November 11, 2018, 04:21:54 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency should succeed very well in the near future, the whole world will soon realize that this is the future, and we need cryptocurrency, because it can help make our world more comfortable and better
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I hope the future of cryptocurrency will be good. over time, the market will stabilize, and all who have invested will succeed
copper member
Activity: 166
November 11, 2018, 02:43:40 PM
I will be optimistic any particular one evening, cryptocurrency can at some point overrule fiat funds and also almost all begin making use of electronic digital forex, also the indigent or perhaps the particular illiterate can learn how to utilize cryptocurrency just like typical funds. The probability of that taking place is dependent upon just how scientifically superior any region will be.
Activity: 277
November 10, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
I think it can be successful because it gives people so many things and changes the face of our world. The success is gradually being manifested with the crypto is creating a very business environment. Form and potential as well as multi-person work.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
Yes, I am sure that electronic money can be successful especially in the future because we have a new technology that will always come to us and electronic money is still in development and it will grow. fast in the future. Blockchain technology has provided significant advances to the modern digital society. Crypto not only offers promising investment opportunities but also provides useful futuristic technologies
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
The future is unknown, but it can be seen from the price of Bitcoin that many people think that cryptocurrency will succeed, and I actually think so. But the success of cryptocurrencies does not mean that this can replace the original monetary system, I think they will coexist.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies have all chances to succeed, because the blockchain system is so well implemented in cryptocurrencies. The only drawback which is very much spoils the whole picture is the centrality of the cryptocurrency market, as a large number of different coins is in the hands of a small group of people.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
As what I already know is that crypto currency had already succeeded long time ago and that was bitcoin the first crypto currency that was introduced in our modern society and because of this achievement many crypto currencies out there was being created hoping to be successful as bitcoin.
What is it because seeing the current market conditions is so bad that people say Cryptocurrency when it gets better. Crypto has been successful for a long time and in the future Crypto will be more popular, with the current situation I'm sure Crypto will soon stabilize and increase. so that many coins will rise in price. Bitcoin will soon increase and Altcoin can also increase especially those that have great potential.
Activity: 518
November 09, 2018, 07:25:22 AM
Well, if you now look at the successes of the crypto currency that it has done over the past 10 years , you can be very surprised because you can already pay in some stores and it's cool , I think in the future it will be even cooler!
Activity: 230
November 09, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
As what I already know is that crypto currency had already succeeded long time ago and that was bitcoin the first crypto currency that was introduced in our modern society and because of this achievement many crypto currencies out there was being created hoping to be successful as bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
Smile.
The fall of cryptocurrency this year doesn't mean it's not succeeding. The fact is, Crypto has already succeeded regardless of the present situation. Crypto will rise again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 06:14:26 AM
We have a rocky road ahead. Volatile or not, cryptocurrencies will look like a tempting alternative as people become more uncertain about the future.

Also, cryptocurrencies are not just for money, but the blockchain can serve as a business document and record library.

On the other hand, “Cryptocurrency is very much here to stay,” said futurist and author Thomas Frey, noting that he’s speaking to the Federal Reserve in September on the topic. He predicts that “cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
I think that crypto can succeed and it will do this for sure! I think that crypto is the best way to earn money at the moment as the prices are affordable to invest in it and wait until the market becomes green
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future, many people are already familiar with cryptocurrency, and they are interested in learning more in detail about crypto, and for the development of crypto going forward it will certainly develop better
Also not quite sure, electronic money is now quite risky that many people gradually leave the market, so in my opinion, expect a high price in the future is not possible, so consider before make an investment decision.
Pages:
Jump to: